Are you 23?

Exprcoofto

My money is on the new "Club 23" as the replacement for VMK - Disney's newest online game/social club.

Related to 1923? probably

A fan club? like VMK was, but maybe more in-depth theme park wise

Exclusive? yeah right

Membership fees? probably, but will probably also include a free 'guest' option

Special Events/Perks? possibly, as an attempt to appease the VMK throng perhaps?

Yep, write it down. Club 23 is the next online activity to go along with the existing kid-oriented Club Penguin.
Was this post to be taken serious? As an active VMKer (was :() this would be really cool. :sohappy: The reason why I'm asking is because some things didn't quite make sense such as...

Related to 1923? probably
What does that have to do with the other stuff mentioned in the post? :shrug:

Where exactly did you get the idea of "Club 23", a play off of Club 33? :veryconfu (unless it was previously mentioned)

Either I'm going to be really excited or really embarrassed if it wasn't suppose to be taken seriously LOL :ROFLOL:

Captain Chaos

Was this post to be taken serious? As an active VMKer (was :() this would be really cool. :sohappy: The reason why I'm asking is because some things didn't quite make sense such as...

What does that have to do with the other stuff mentioned in the post? :shrug:

Where exactly did you get the idea of "Club 23", a play off of Club 33? :veryconfu (unless it was previously mentioned)

Either I'm going to be really excited or really embarrassed if it wasn't suppose to be taken seriously LOL :ROFLOL:

Club 23 is a take off of the year Walt Disney Company came into existance.. 1923...

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
Could be that they are announcing the monsters inc. coaster that JHM mentioned...are you 23? As in are you 23-19 (contaminated). Well thats my guess and 2 cents.

Lee

Adventurer

Don't think so.
I'm sticking with my prediction of the fan club sort of thing. Yearly dues entitle you to access to special events and merchandise.

I've heard about something like that in the pipeline, and just bet this is it.

MousDad

Don't think so.
I'm sticking with my prediction of the fan club sort of thing. Yearly dues entitle you to access to special events and merchandise.

I've heard about something like that in the pipeline, and just bet this is it.

Check that, my money's on you, since you ... ah ... know things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom