Are you 23?

MousDad

My money is on the new "Club 23" as the replacement for VMK - Disney's newest online game/social club.

Related to 1923? probably

A fan club? like VMK was, but maybe more in-depth theme park wise

Exclusive? yeah right

Membership fees? probably, but will probably also include a free 'guest' option

Special Events/Perks? possibly, as an attempt to appease the VMK throng perhaps?

Yep, write it down. Club 23 is the next online activity to go along with the existing kid-oriented Club Penguin.

AshaNeOmah

So I'm currently 23. The odd thing is that my birthday is March 9th. So March 10th is the first day I can answer for the full 24 hours that I am not 23. Maybe they'll offer me a Golden Ticket or something.....

jhastings74

Yes I'ma tease, but if I said anything I would be dead and fired or both probably! It's exciting though.

Yeah, I used to say the same thing....when I was in 2nd grade and wanted people to think I knew a nifty secret...

I put this in the same boat as someone who says, "If you don't know, then I'm not telling you..."

And people who comment by putting "no comment..."

They are all equally useless, especially in 'discussion' forums...

(Sorry...bad day at work and I had to vent somewhere!)

*walks off to take a chill pill...*:slurp:

BuzzedLightyear

Fair enough. I used to hate people that did that, but when I started posting on Disney boards ten years ago, I wasn't an insider. Now I am, but I usually hear info in trades before I hear it internally. Anyways I have never had this dilemma, but better to air on the side of safety.

Captain Chaos

Fair enough. I used to hate people that did that, but when I started posting on Disney boards ten years ago, I wasn't an insider. Now I am, but I usually hear info in trades before I hear it internally. Anyways I have never had this dilemma, but better to air on the side of safety.

You can say it in a round about way.. And then we can play the guessing game, kind of how Lee does it..

VT GAL

WooHoo page 23!!!!

BuzzedLightyear, can you at least tell us if it is cool or if it is 10 pounds of monkey poo in a 5 pound bag? I can respect the position that you are in, and I can only imagine how hard it must be!!!!!

Kamikaze

WooHoo page 23!!!!

BuzzedLightyear, can you at least tell us if it is cool or if it is 10 pounds of monkey poo in a 5 pound bag? I can respect the position that you are in, and I can only imagine how hard it must be!!!!!

If it is what I think it is, it depends on the individual. I would figure anyone reading this post shouldn't hate it, but some will anyway.

VT GAL

That is so true Kamikaze!!!

I am hopeful that it is the fan club idea or the release of SotS!!! But if it much ado about nothing...well that would just stink!

DisneyRoxMySox

Original Poster
If it matters, I received another Home Entertainment e-mail..

The subject was: Journey Into Disney Magical Places & You Could win $1MM.

Links led to this website:
http://magicalplacespassport.com/?cmp=dmov_dmr_emc_dmp_wdshewelc#/home

Some fine print read:

If you wish to unsubscribe from the Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment General Mailing List, click here.

I have been thinking of what else I could have signed up for, because this is a new e-mail address. And I can't seem to think of anything. So I am begining to think it is definately movie club related.

Captain Chaos

If it matters, I received another Home Entertainment e-mail..

The subject was: Journey Into Disney Magical Places & You Could win $1MM.

Links led to this website:
http://magicalplacespassport.com/?cmp=dmov_dmr_emc_dmp_wdshewelc#/home

Some fine print read:

If you wish to unsubscribe from the Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment General Mailing List, click here.

I have been thinking of what else I could have signed up for, because this is a new e-mail address. And I can't seem to think of anything. So I am begining to think it is definately movie club related.

That email is in partnership with Disney Rewards... You sign up for that? I did and I got the same email..

Buckeye

I have not read every post, so forgive me if this has been suggested.

I'm willing to bet it will be tied in with that mysterious LeBron James commercial. LeBron is #23. In the ad, he has his back to the cameras and it looks like he is giving a press conference and says something along the lines of "after talking things over with my family, I've decided that..." and that is the cliff-hanger. It is a play on LeBron's projected move to NY after the 2010 season. Here in northeast Ohio, there has been much speculation about that. So, the commercial uses that to build anticipation of his announcement. I wouldn't be shocked if there was a Super Bowl ad that said LeBron was "going to Disney World" or something like that. Then maybe some sort of event on the March date at the World. Just my two cents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom