Are you 23?

jhastings74

First...

Buzzed...sorry for my grumpiness before...wasn't meant to be so harsh. :eek:

Second...

Another site is saying that there are posters in both Anaheim AND Orlando...

Can anyone confirm the Orlando ones? That was the first I had heard mention of them...

sillyspook13

The Hub says nothing, other than a small version of the poster that pops up every so often in a series of images of company stuff.:shrug:

DisneyRoxMySox

Original Poster
That email is in partnership with Disney Rewards... You sign up for that? I did and I got the same email..

I can't seem to remember doing that. Not with this e-mail address. I'll keep thinking.

I have not read every post, so forgive me if this has been suggested.

I'm willing to bet it will be tied in with that mysterious LeBron James commercial. LeBron is #23. In the ad, he has his back to the cameras and it looks like he is giving a press conference and says something along the lines of "after talking things over with my family, I've decided that..." and that is the cliff-hanger.

Where can I see this?

Another site is saying that there are posters in both Anaheim AND Orlando...

Can anyone confirm the Orlando ones? That was the first I had heard mention of them...

The original article said these posters were in Burbank, not Anaheim. Where did the site see the posters exactly?

cdunbar

I need a break....I just found out what the "G" was in the viral commercials that began during the bowl games...... :rolleyes:
Hey what does that mean? Those commericals bugged me, I tried to guess what it meant every time I saw them the only thing I could come up with was golf?:shrug:

O and buzzed, cmon tell us if it is worth getting excited over or as someone put it 10 lbs of crap in a 5 lb bag:wave:

jhastings74

The original article said these posters were in Burbank, not Anaheim. Where did the site see the posters exactly?

Sorry...I mis-remembered (if that is possible...lol..)

Here is part of the text from the website I read it on originally, followed by the link for it:

Disney has started another viral campaign aimed at generating buzz on the internet. A few weeks ago, it was a viral video where a persons name would seemingly appear throughout locations at the Magic Kingdom - highlighting the "What are you Celebrating" campaign.

Now it's "Are you 23?". Posters around theme parks in both Anaheim and Orlando ask that simple question - followed by "March 10, 2009".

from: http://www.wdwinfo.com/news/General_Disney_News/Are_you_23.htm

Also, with the parchment-type background and the mysterious tidbits at the end of National Treasure 2, could it be some announcement about National Treasure 3?

Wilt Dasney

Not that many people seem to be taking it seriously anyway, but I think there's zero chance this is Song of the South — which isn't to say Disney will never re-release it, but if they did, it wouldn't be in this cute, cagey manner. The reasons behind SotS's quarantine are too weighty for its release to be turned into a game. Disney would have to put on the "serious" face if they let Brer Rabbit out of his laughing place.

Lee

Adventurer
Could this be that special club I was hearing about?
You pay a yearly fee and get access to special merchandise and events?
Sounded pretty cool....

danv3

If it is a special club, it better be pretty darn cool...I can't see myself paying Disney an extra $100 for the right to give Disney more money for some limited edition pins.

I'd much rather see them hand out whatever perks they've got to the existing fan club called "annual passholders"! :wave: Bob, those are the fans that one shareholder was talking about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom