An unofficial April 2008 thread!

sbkline

I didn't want to flatter myself by thinking I'm important enough to be able to use the word "official" in any of my thread topics, but as I'm sitting here bored at home on my day off, I thought I'd see who else is going in April.

I know it's 8 long months away, but I thought it would be neat to see who all is going and maybe we could arrange some meetings...either a big group meeting, or just a bunch of one on one meetings among different people who are going to be there at the same time.

I'm planning for April 13-21. What about anyone else?

69 Days!!

Unfortunately, we'll only be there April 9-11.(I think those are the dates). Epcot, then Magic Kingdom, then DHS. We'll also eat at Cindy's, Le Cellier, and Fantasmic Dinner Package at Mamma Melrose's. Been to all three before, but can anyone rate the Dinner Package?:sohappy:

Upvote 0

fizzle75

I put the remaining balance of my vacation on the ol' credit card this weekend. So as soon as I mail off the credit card payment this week, I'll be officially paid in full! :sohappy: 77 days from today, we check in, although I count it as 76, since it is 76 days from today that we pull out of the driveway. :D

Sweet!:sohappy:

You best start working out and getting ready for that Animal Kingdom piggy back ride...I'm gonna hold ya to it!:animwink:

Upvote 0

EdHi

Anyone else think it's odd that MK closes at 7:00 on Friday, Apr. 4th? And there are no evening EMH at MK on that weekend. Bummer. That should be pretty prime time. Possible Pirates and Pricess that hasn't been announced yet?

Ed

Upvote 0

ALLTHNGSDISNEY

First Timer

This is going to be my family's first trip anywhere and we've decided to go to WDW. Living in southern Cali we go to Disneyland all the time. Is there a big difference in MK and Disneyland...also how are the crowds in April. We'll be going April 25 - May 1st.

Upvote 0

H20Babie

P&P Tix Available

Yup, you heard it. P&P Party tickets are now available for the April, May and June dates! (Just purchased mine :)) They are not available for purchase yet through the Disney site but you can purchase them by calling CRO.

To refresh, the dates are:
April 1, 4, 6, 11, 16, 23, 29
May 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 21, 26, 31
June 4

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

fizzle75

Yup, you heard it. P&P Party tickets are now available for the April, May and June dates! (Just purchased mine :)) They are not available for purchase yet through the Disney site but you can purchase them by calling CRO.

To refresh, the dates are:
April 1, 4, 6, 11, 16, 23, 29​

May 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 21, 26, 31

June 4

:sohappy:

Can anyone verify this?

Steve, if this is true we may have to alter our plans a bit cuz' I've been dying to do a P&P party!

Upvote 0

fizzle75

Sweet, I'm sooo excited!!! :sohappy: We just purchased tickets for Friday, April 11th and booked a new ressie at Crystal Palace for 5:55pm. I can't wait!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom