An unofficial April 2008 thread!

sbkline

I didn't want to flatter myself by thinking I'm important enough to be able to use the word "official" in any of my thread topics, but as I'm sitting here bored at home on my day off, I thought I'd see who else is going in April.

I know it's 8 long months away, but I thought it would be neat to see who all is going and maybe we could arrange some meetings...either a big group meeting, or just a bunch of one on one meetings among different people who are going to be there at the same time.

I'm planning for April 13-21. What about anyone else?

sbkline

Original Poster
On page 3, I posted my itinerary. It has remained pretty much the same, with the exception of a change that I made on our first and last day. Here is my itinerary as it stands now:

Sunday April 13: arrive on WDW property somewhere between 9 AM and 11 AM. Do a horseback ride at Ft Wilderness at 11:30, and check into Port Orleans Riverside afterwards (unless we arrive early enough to check in first and then go to FW) Then, go to Magic Kingdom for the rest of the day. Supper at Liberty Tree and hopefully stay for evening EMH. We're planning on meeting Fizzle75 and his wife Skeeder, both of whom post on this forum, while at the Magic Kingdom.

Monday April 14: Universal Studios all day, then back to resort afterwards. We're meeting up with Fizzle75 and Skeeder for supper at California Grill at 8 PM

Tuesday April 15: Epcot for AM EMH, then stay until 12 or 1 PM, then back to resort for the afternoon. Then supper at Artist Point along with a carraige ride at FW, then over to Kissimmee for some mini-golf at Pirates Island, where we play on every trip. Possibly go to DTD in the afternoon or in the evening after mini-golf.

Wednesday April 16: Animal Kingdom all day until 4 or 5 PM, then back to resort for rest of the evening with supper at Boatwrights. Maybe Downtown Disney if we didn't do it already on Tuesday.

Thursday April 17: Sea World all day, then supper at Spoodles and meet up with Fizzle and Skeeder for the Boardwalk and some mini-golf at Fantasia Gardens.

Friday April 18: Beach all day, then over to Epcot for supper at Le Cellier and evening EMH. Probably meeting Fizzle and Skeeder for a final time before they leave the next morning.

Saturday April 19: Hollywood Studios all day, Supper at Mama Melrose

Sunday April 20: Breakfast at Crystal Palace, then MK until noon or 1PM, then back to resort for a nap for my wife and pooltime for me. Back to Epcot in the evening for supper at Le Chefs de France. My wife will want to go back to hotel and start packing for departure in the morning, then go to bed, but I may let her do that while I do some evening EMH at MK after Illuminations. But maybe not...we'll see. Maybe we'll both go back to the hotel and I'll get in the pool.

If anyone's itinerary places them in the same park with us on one of your days, let me know if you might be interested in meeting.

Upvote 0

3fordisney

28 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! It couldn't get here fast enough!!! :p

We are doing the P&P party that week. We ordered tickets online and we got them in a week. We can't wait to go. :dazzle::dazzle::dazzle:

Come on April 12th!!!

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
28 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! It couldn't get here fast enough!!! :p

We are doing the P&P party that week. We ordered tickets online and we got them in a week. We can't wait to go. :dazzle::dazzle::dazzle:

Come on April 12th!!!

So what's your daily itinerary and how long are you staying?

Upvote 0

H20Babie

2 more weeks ... I've packed as much as I can for now, watched all three PoTC movies, got my MPPP costume ... and I have no idea what else to do to pass the time :shrug:

Upvote 0

KC82271

Going April 28 to May 2 (POP) as a quick getaway where DD is still free. Turns 3 in June. Doing the first bus approach. Had a few ressies but was under the impression based on a few postings here and elsewhere that the PPP was April 29th. Cancelled dinner ressie for that night and breakfast for the next and then came to find out the party is not happening that night - so we are going to wing it and play it all by ear. Should be fun. Not to mention that DD has a mind of her own and will tell me where she wants to go since this will be trip #4 and she knows at least the MK inside and out - ridewise.

Enjoy!

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Okay, for those going end of March/early April, BEWARE this backpack:

043.jpg

Yes, that means YOU! :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom