An unofficial April 2008 thread!

sbkline

I didn't want to flatter myself by thinking I'm important enough to be able to use the word "official" in any of my thread topics, but as I'm sitting here bored at home on my day off, I thought I'd see who else is going in April.

I know it's 8 long months away, but I thought it would be neat to see who all is going and maybe we could arrange some meetings...either a big group meeting, or just a bunch of one on one meetings among different people who are going to be there at the same time.

I'm planning for April 13-21. What about anyone else?

Dubman

We leave tomorrow AM..:sohappy: Just looked at forcast for Orlando... Sunday night, Monday night, and Tuesday night possible record lows!!!:( Looks like I will be bringing a jacket after all!!! It was warmer when we went in February, but at least it will be nicer than at home...

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
We're supposed to leave within the next hour or so...just waiting on my wife to finish getting ready, get our child out of bed and bundle him up for Grandma's, finish packing up the van and off we go!

And yes, here on Aprill 12, I did say "bundle" him up. It's chilly out there this morning with some winds as well.:brick:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom