An unofficial April 2008 thread!

sbkline

I didn't want to flatter myself by thinking I'm important enough to be able to use the word "official" in any of my thread topics, but as I'm sitting here bored at home on my day off, I thought I'd see who else is going in April.

I know it's 8 long months away, but I thought it would be neat to see who all is going and maybe we could arrange some meetings...either a big group meeting, or just a bunch of one on one meetings among different people who are going to be there at the same time.

I'm planning for April 13-21. What about anyone else?

spoodles

Is P&P kinda like a pay EMH, with pirate and princess activities added? So I would expect short lines compared to EMH. Have they announced what attractions will be open during the April P&Ps?

Thanks.

Upvote 0

JohnByers

My kids are very excited for their first trip ever (mine too!) April 6-12. Would adding this P & P in on the 11th be a can't miss sure fire way to finish off what hopefully will be a great vacation?

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but for me, there's several days in the trip planning process that have significance. There's the very first day when package rates come available and you can book your trip package. Then, there's the 180 day mark, when you can book your ADR's. Then there's New Year's day, when you can now say you're going THIS year instead of next year. The 90 day mark, when you can book certain activities, such as carraige rides.

Then, there's the day, like today, when you can finally start saying that you're going to WDW NEXT month instead of saying "this coming April", or whatever the month may be. :sohappy:

So let me be the first to say it: Lord willin', I'm going to WDW next month! Only 42 days away now!

Of course, that's not nearly as good a day as the day when you can finally start saying "THIS month". :D

Upvote 0

katieliz

I like the way you think. You put it in great perspective for me. I am going to WDW next month. Sounds great. A lot better than saying in 58 days. I am so excited. We are celebrating our, "Hold on" our 40th anniversary. Of course we were children when we married. LOL First trip ever without children or grandchildren.

Upvote 0

fizzle75

I like the way you think. You put it in great perspective for me. I am going to WDW next month. Sounds great. A lot better than saying in 58 days. I am so excited. We are celebrating our, "Hold on" our 40th anniversary. Of course we were children when we married. LOL First trip ever without children or grandchildren.

Welcome to the boards!:wave:

I hope you have a wonderful trip. Happy Anniversary!

Upvote 0

JohnByers

Yup, you heard it. P&P Party tickets are now available for the April, May and June dates! (Just purchased mine :)) They are not available for purchase yet through the Disney site but you can purchase them by calling CRO.

To refresh, the dates are:
April 1, 4, 6, 11, 16, 23, 29​

May 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 21, 26, 31

June 4

:sohappy:

got my tickets a few weeks ago, we are finishing up our trip with our last night on the 11th. My boys are gonna love it! What is crowd level like compared to a regular day in the park?

Upvote 0

H20Babie

got my tickets a few weeks ago, we are finishing up our trip with our last night on the 11th. My boys are gonna love it! What is crowd level like compared to a regular day in the park?

I don't know personally, as the 1st will be my 1st, but from what I've been hearing from others here on the boards, NO LINE UPS, and, if for some reason there is, maybe 5 minutes max. I've also heard that you should try to see Wishes first, as the MPPP fireworks are extraordinary. I'm soooo looking forward to that night!

Upvote 0
I'll be there Apr. 19-26, taking my family (Disney vets), DGF (newbie), and another family (all newbies), so our schedule is going to be VERY flexible - as in, get on the first bus for the beginning of the week, hit the stuff we haven't done at the end. We will be at MK on the first day, and we have ADRs for Tony's Town Square on Friday, other than that, it's a crap shoot. Oh, and if anyone see the redhead with a huge grin on his face :D leading what looks like a tour group while there down there - that's probably me!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom