An unofficial April 2008 thread!

sbkline

I didn't want to flatter myself by thinking I'm important enough to be able to use the word "official" in any of my thread topics, but as I'm sitting here bored at home on my day off, I thought I'd see who else is going in April.

I know it's 8 long months away, but I thought it would be neat to see who all is going and maybe we could arrange some meetings...either a big group meeting, or just a bunch of one on one meetings among different people who are going to be there at the same time.

I'm planning for April 13-21. What about anyone else?

dixiegirl

We'll be there..First taking the Disney Cruise April13-17 then off to disney world till april 21....YAHOOO can't wait first time on the DCL!!!!
HuBBY , ME and our 2 girls!!!!!

Upvote 0
My wife and son and I will be arriving Saturday April 26, 2008 at the Pop Century. We check out a week later on Saturday May 3, 2008 and go over to Port Canaveral for a one week cruise on the Carnival Glory. We already have all of our dining reservations lined up, including Le Cellier, Teppon Edo, Hoop Dee Doo Review and Victoria & Alberts. I can hardly wait, it will have been six months since out last visit to Disney World, and seven years since my last cruise. It should be a very nice holiday.

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Okay, here's mine, March 30th to April 5th -- so RussJT doesn't think I'm stalking his family :lol:

March 30th - arrive noonish. Check in at the Poly. Relax at the resort, O'hanas at 5:00 pm, and hit MK for evening EMH.

March 31st - Epcot Segway tour. Enjoy the sights, and head back to the Poly. DHS for evening EMH with Mama Melrose's at 7:00 pm.

April 1st - Epcot FW morning, lunch at Les Chefs de France at 1:00 pm. Back to Poly. Kona Cafe for dinner. Hoping for P&P that night. (Fingers crossed). If not, DHS.

April 2nd - MK and Mickey's Magical Milestones tour. Spend most of the afternoon here. Dinner at 1900 Park Fare at 6:20 pm. Epcot for the evening.

April 3rd - AK. Dinner at Boma at 7:05 pm.

April 4th - Chef Mickey's for early, early breakfast. Hope to be at MK rope drop. Hop to Epcot in the late afternoon. Dinner at Le Cell at 6:20 pm and stay for evening EMH.

April 5th - Sleep in. Pack, relax, and head for the airport.

Of course, I may just see which bus, etc., comes first and head to that park :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
So, for the previous two posters, what do you itineraries look like? I'm just curious if we're gonna be in any of the parks on the same day.

It's hard to believe, but it's only a couple more weeks or so, and then we'll all be able to say we're going THIS year! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
We'll all be in double digits soon, and some of you April goers already are! I go into double digits tommorrow (Sunday if you go by check in day as opposed to the day you pull out of the driveway for the roadtrip there).

Upvote 0

RussJT

3 months from today (4/4) will be my final full day in the parks (and hopefully a Pirate & Princess Party if they ever announce that is the reason MK closes at 7 PM). We fly to Orlando/check-in on 4/29.

My kids plan on making a countdown calendar this weekend. That will be one way to help us survive the rest of the Winter.

Upvote 0

Fire1831

4/20-4/26 Can't wait it has been over a year since we've gone and will be our last trip with only my DD(4) with another baby on the way:sohappy:

Upvote 0

H20Babie

3 months from today (4/4) will be my final full day in the parks (and hopefully a Pirate & Princess Party if they ever announce that is the reason MK closes at 7 PM).

Oh, don't even go there yet! It is so depressing to think that our trips will be over in less than 3 months. I prefer to think that I will be there in less than 3 months, and save the depression for back at home where WDWMagic friends can console me!

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
Not that anyone cares, but I just checked the calendar and realized I am a day closer than I thought I was! I am in double digits as of today, not tommorrow! :sohappy:

So, 99 days from today, we pull out of the driveway and begin the road trip to WDW. 100 days from today, we arrive and check in. But for countdown purposes, I count from the day we hit the road, as I count the road trip as part of the fun!

Upvote 0

leosmummy

April 20th - May 4th, put the kids summer clothes in the suitcases already :lol:

Can't wait, the kids will be nearly 4.5yr and 3yrs when we go this time, so we will be able to do alot rides together as a family :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom