American Idol!

DisneyJill

STR8FAN2005 said:
Speak for yourself.:lol:

Hehe. I didn't think Kevin was the best singer, but he has a good personality and the others seemed to really like him. And he tried hard and like Debbie said, his departure was classy-he said really nice things about the others. Maybe his vocals won't be missed that much, but I'll miss seeing him having fun in the competition. :)

Computer Magic

Kevin Classy :veryconfu Calling himself a $ex symbol and then saying "I wasn't expecting too much from you anyway" to Simon. He had that S :zipit: t eating grin. He was starting to believe he was a Diva. That is what turned most people off and was his ultimate demise.

*retracts claws* .....:eek:

DDuckFan130

DisneyJill said:
Hehe. I didn't think Kevin was the best singer, but he has a good personality and the others seemed to really like him. And he tried hard and like Debbie said, his departure was classy-he said really nice things about the others. Maybe his vocals won't be missed that much, but I'll miss seeing him having fun in the competition. :)
It's true that his departure was classy. But Ryan said it best when he said how his life has been transformed. No one in a million years would have considered him a $ex symbol, but AI did that for him. It would've been fine except he let it go to his head :lol:

Computer Magic

DDuckFan130 said:
It's true that his departure was classy. But Ryan said it best when he said how his life has been transformed. No one in a million years would have considered him a $ex symbol, but AI did that for him. It would've been fine except he let it go to his head :lol:
Wow!!! read my post above

MouseMadness

Computer Magic said:
Kevin Classy :veryconfu Calling himself a $ex symbol and then saying "I wasn't expecting too much from you anyway" to Simon. He had that S :zipit: t eating grin. He was starting to believe he was a Diva. That is what turned most people off and was his ultimate demise.

*retracts claws* .....:eek:

Ahhh Sherman *gives Sherman a noogie* My little protege! :eek:

:lol: :lookaroun

I can do it too... watch.

Kelly Pickler... is an idiot! :rolleyes: "What's a ballsy? *stupid giggle*"

:hurl:

:lol: :lookaroun Seriously. Enough.

DDuckFan130

MouseMadness said:

LMAO :lol:

DisneyJill

MouseMadness said:

Seriously. Dumb does not equal cute. :rolleyes:

Computer Magic

MouseMadness said:

Yes Master
t_stwar_EPIII66.jpg
:lookaroun

I have a mentor :sohappy:

loriwdunn

Does anyone believe Pickler is that stupid? Its gotta be an act; she thinks people find her cute...I liked her at first and thought she could win but anyone with such little self respect as to look like such a moron in front of so many people has got to go...It was funny at first...but now...it's just sad.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
loriwdunn said:
Does anyone believe Pickler is that stupid? Its gotta be an act; she thinks people find her cute...I liked her at first and thought she could win but anyone with such little self respect as to look like such a moron in front of so many people has got to go...It was funny at first...but now...it's just sad.

I agree. I thought she was cute and funny at first but now shes just getting really annoying. I swear that on Tuesday after her song I could see her hit the "dumb and cutesy switch." She can sing but her personality is starting to grate on me.

Btw, this is my first post in the American Idol thread. What a great combo of my two fav things. Disney and AI!!!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
tiggerific418 said:
I agree. I thought she was cute and funny at first but now shes just getting really annoying. I swear that on Tuesday after her song I could see her hit the "dumb and cutesy switch." She can sing but her personality is starting to grate on me.

Btw, this is my first post in the American Idol thread. What a great combo of my two fav things. Disney and AI!!!
Her personality has been grating me since she started acting like that! I think it's gotta be an act...both her and Kathrine seem very fake to me.

(Sorry Micheal)

Fantasmic!329

nibblesandbits said:
Her personality has been grating me since she started acting like that! I think it's gotta be an act...both her and Kathrine seem very fake to me.

(Sorry Micheal)
Even though I like Kellie, her "look at me -- I'm a dumb country girl" personailty had been annoying me. Defintely a fake.

Not trying to start an argument, but what do you find fake about Katharine.

(and Hi Nibs! Long time no chat.)

CaptainMichael

Fantasmic!329 said:
Even though I like Kellie, her "look at me -- I'm a dumb country girl" personailty had been annoying me. Defintely a fake.

Not trying to start an argument, but what do you find fake about Katharine.

(and Hi Nibs! Long time no chat.)
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to understand also. There is certainly nothing fake about Katharine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom