All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOT Explorer

I may not be Martin, but...

italyexpansionMartin.jpg

italyexpansion2Martin.jpg

I believe a catacomb-type walk through attraction was planned along with a gondola attraction.
Amazing!:sohappy:

A worthy and still plausable addition to the pav. IMHO!

Figments Friend

Awesome photos guys...exspecially the Communicore postcard and the great shot of the old Pavillion Logos on the signage.

God i love EPCOT Center.....

:kiss:

EPCOT Explorer

Awesome photos guys...exspecially the Communicore postcard and the great shot of the old Pavillion Logos on the signage.

God i love EPCOT Center.....

:kiss:

Seriously...Would it not by too hard to bring those back? Or at least new ones?

That was a WONDERFUL Disney Detail, IMHO....So organizational!:lol::eek:
[/typeApersonality]:lookaroun:lol:

jt04

They definitely created a sense of depth to EPCOT. And it would be so easy to bring them back. Some decisions they have made make no sense. :brick:Anyone know why they were removed?:veryconfu

HMF

Original Poster

Wait till all the rides get new logos (like the SSE one) and then some new directional signs will be made.:animwink:

EPCOT Explorer

They definitely created a sense of depth to EPCOT. And it would be so easy to bring them back. Some decisions they have made make no sense. :brick:Anyone know why they were removed?:veryconfu

Yep..Gave a sense of a grander purpose to the park.

I think they were toned down in the '90's when Epcot'94 (and a good era for the park, IMHO) gave way to the Epcot/PreMillennium Stale time.:rolleyes:*

*See, I remembered the smilie.:lookaroun:lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Wait till all the rides get new logos (like the SSE one) and then some new directional signs will be made.:animwink:

That's true!! SSE does have a VERY nice logo as of right now, they just have to market it...I think it's only on one pin, currently. And that's the WDI one. *feels lucky to have snagged that offa eBay*:lol::king:

9860_2.JPG

Jasonflz

With this talk about new signage I am really excited to see what new signs will appear at the empty WoL pavilion in the future. Feel free to go *OT again.:animwink:

*OT: not a scientology term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom