All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernonpush

Looks like Judi Dench.:shrug:

The Evil Emperor Judi Dench
Zurg1.jpg

trying to take over WDW!
Yeti.jpg

(It's an Obnoxious Posting thing :lol:)

EPCOT Explorer

Congrats!
:sohappy:

Thank you!

Here....Back to EPCOT.;)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wsyUMrvQwhI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wsyUMrvQwhI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Disneyson 1

1. Ahhh... I guess Florida's animals are going to have to fend for themselves with the Lions and the Giraffes (SP?), then?

2. What do you mean... built? As in there's a show building in Italy? Or a model?

EPCOT Explorer

1. Ahhh... I guess Florida's animals are going to have to fend for themselves with the Lions and the Giraffes (SP?), then?

2. What do you mean... built? As in there's a show building in Italy? Or a model?

1. Yep:lol:...They prolly got moved to AK

2....I know Germany's is built...Italy , dunno. Someone page Martin!:D

Disneyson 1

1. All the more reason to build a thrilling Air Boat ride or a breathtaking zipline canopy adventure (both starring Mother Nature as seen in Fantasia 2000) in AK's new Florida Pavillion...

2. MARTIN!!!!! Where could he be... and how could they possibly elaborate on a classic gondola ride to add special effects and such? Would this happen to be related to Lady & The Tramp?

*Thinks about his own comment for a while*

... well, by NOW it would be over-run by Lady & The Tramp... you know how those merchendise-grubbing suits are...

EPCOT Explorer

1. All the more reason to build a thrilling Air Boat ride or a breathtaking zipline canopy adventure (both starring Mother Nature as seen in Fantasia 2000) in AK's new Florida Pavillion...

2. MARTIN!!!!! Where could he be... and how could they possibly elaborate on a classic gondola ride to add special effects and such? Would this happen to be related to Lady & The Tramp?

*Thinks about his own comment for a while*

... well, by NOW it would be over-run by Lady & The Tramp... you know how those merchendise-grubbing suits are...

OMGOSH. That's gold.:sohappy::sohappy: Good idea!

Ick to L&T though.:lol:

Disneyson 1

1. I might elaborate on those ideas shortly...

2. Yeah, I know. But how else would a gondola ride be spiced up with "Disney Magic"? (i.e. effects, story, people trying to sell you hats, etc.)

3. Why did you stop posting in numbers... :confused:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

:lookaroun

hpyhnt 1000

If memory serves me correctly, Martin did mention something about this gondola business, even had a rendering of what it would have looked like. It showed the Italy pavilion with a large show building themed to the Roman Coliseum in the back. I believe inside would have been a boat ride similar to El Rio del Tiempo, with the boats themed to gondolas. I guess this could have been what Michael Landon was referring to? :veryconfu :shrug:

Martin, where are you? We need you here... :lookaroun :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom