All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOT Explorer

Speaking of Avatars....what IS that that you are sporting? :veryconfu

kinda a cross between anime and My Little Pony. :lol:

Don't ask...It's usually followed by a looong reaction and a request to watch something.:lookaroun:lol::lol:;)

That's how he got me into Watchmen.:lookaroun

EpcotServo

It's the girls from Lucky Star (A very funny slice-of-life Comic Strip turned Anime about Life, Food, Everyday Annoyances, playing too many Video Games, spending too much money on Collectibles, and watching too much Anime. General Life Humor. :lol:)

It's my Valentine's Day-themed Avatar.

Don't ask...It's usually followed by a looong reaction and a request to watch something.

That's how he got me into Watchmen.

:p

EPCOT Explorer

It's the girls from Lucky Star (A very funny slice-of-life Comic Strip turned Anime about Life, Food, Everyday Annoyances, playing too many Video Games, spending too much money on Collectibles, and watching too much Anime. :lol:)

It's my Valentine's Day-themed Avatar.

:p
Dude...150 pages in. This thing is amazing.:D

I did have the ending spoiled for me though!:cry::( How flurking sadd.:lol: Still loving it though!!!

EPCOT Explorer

:sohappy:

:lol::lol: I wish there was a way to see the movie with you.:lol: Your reactions would prolly be priceless...

Oh, and Roasarch is one effed up d00d.:eek::eek::lol:

Oh, and to make this relevent to EPCOT...It takes place in 1985. :lookaroun I think this book was a plea for EPCOT Center's vision of a utopia to come true.:lookaroun:lol:

EpcotServo

:lol::lol: I wish there was a way to see the movie with you.:lol: Your reactions would prolly be priceless...

Oh, and Roasarch is one effed up d00d.:eek::eek::lol:

Midnight Show!

It'll be like three hours long, so I think I'll just sleep through the day on March 5th.
:lol:

"You're the ones stuck in here with me."
-
Rorschach, 1985

:lookaroun

:D

EPCOT Explorer

Midnight Show!

It'll be like three hours long, so I think I'll just sleep through the day on March 5th.
:lol:

-
Rorschach, 1985

:lookaroun

:D
I figured as such.:lol:

And YES, he JUST said that.:dazzle::dazzle: Creepy, d00d. Left off fr the night where Nite Owl Suggests they spring him.:lol: I would read more but Lord of the Flies calls...:dazzle::fork:

Jaytrod

Amazing!:sohappy:

A worthy and still plausable addition to the pav. IMHO!

Wow that is sooo cool.. The definitely should have gone through with that.. And like you said it would still make for an awesome upgrade to the pavilion.. I get to go see the real thing in Italy in 2 months!! Can't wait!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Since we're amongst fanboy friends here, if you were to spend an entire day at Epcot TODAY, what fun things would you look for/experience just to further your geekdom?

(Need ideas for my trip... :king: )

Jaytrod

Since we're amongst fanboy friends here, if you were to spend an entire day at Epcot TODAY, what fun things would you look for/experience just to further your geekdom?

Kim Possible quest.. Thats still new to me :).. Eat lunch in the cafeteria in the Land... Oh and don't forget to get some bass ale in the UK :D

GothMickey

Don't ask...It's usually followed by a looong reaction and a request to watch something.
That's how he got me into Watchmen.

Dude...150 pages in. This thing is amazing.

I did have the ending spoiled for me though! How flurking sadd. Still loving it though!!!

I wish there was a way to see the movie with you. Your reactions would prolly be priceless...

Oh, and Roasarch is one effed up d00d.

Oh, and to make this relevent to EPCOT...It takes place in 1985. I think this book was a plea for EPCOT Center's vision of a utopia to come true.

Midnight Show!

-Rorschach, 1985

I figured as such.

And YES, he JUST said that. Creepy, d00d. Left off fr the night where Nite Owl Suggests they spring him. I would read more but Lord of the Flies calls...

Nice way to get Watchmen involved in Epcot thread. Now, let's see if you can work them into an Epcot pavilion. :ROFLOL:

jt04

OK, something new is on the way to Epcot's Innoventions from Raytheon. Nothing to major but it does seem EPCOT Center-ish to me. :sohappy:

EPCOT Explorer

Just being able to walk around FW and drink it all in is fantastic enough for me.

Whassis you are talking about, JT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom