Agent Training (AEP) trip report Kingdom Konsultant Travel

This coming week I will be taking most of my agents for an in-depth, customized training session at Walt Disney World. We will be touring hotels, dining facilities and I have a lot of SURPRISES set up along the way that they don't know about!!!

They will be posting in this thread and adding pictures daily.
Those that will be attending from WDWMagic are as follows:
Kingdom Konsultant - Pam
Master Yoda - Richard
DisneyFalcon - Tammy
Xodisneybelleox - Jess
Shoppingnut - Gloria
Polymissy - Missy
GrumpysWife - Jenell
DisneyHeather - Heather k
Wannabebelle - Marie

We may be at a hotel or restaurant that you have always been interested in but still have not tried or perhaps we will be doing some of the many extras that can be booked for our clients that peak your interest.

We start arriving midweek to start our training!!

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
The Beach Club is beautiful as always! The agents have been arriving all day. We will be at Chef Mickeys for dinner tonight then either the Magic Kingdom or the Studios afterwards. The weather is beautiful with a high of 73 today.

Pam

erstwo

The Beach Club is beautiful as always! The agents have been arriving all day. We will be at Chef Mickeys for dinner tonight then either the Magic Kingdom or the Studios afterwards. The weather is beautiful with a high of 73 today.

Pam

Ahhh! Well, that's just not nice! :lol:

I hope you all have a great time! I'm about to go check out the KK twitter feed for pictures! We love KK and our Grand Gathering planner extrodinaire Marie!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Ahhh! Well, that's just not nice! :lol:

I hope you all have a great time! I'm about to go check out the KK twitter feed for pictures! We love KK and our Grand Gathering planner extrodinaire Marie!
I will be getting in around 7-8 tonight and will start tweeting the second I arrive.

Disneyfalcon

We are currently stuffing our faces at Chef Mickey and anxiously awaiting Richards arrival!

We are doing something crazy fun tomorrow!! Stay tuned! :sohappy:

erstwo

I'm so excited for y'all! I just went and looked at the first twitter picture. So sorry you guys are having to 'rough it.' :lol:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Long day tomorrow starting off with a wonderful surprise that I planned for the agents in the am followed by tours of some of the hotels including the new Royal rooms at POR and the Pirate rooms at CBR! Our day starts at 9:15 and goes until 9:15.

Disneyfalcon

Amazing morning! Kingdom Konsultants riding in Lamborghinis, Porches, etc.. Over 125 mph at the Richard Petty race track! Pictures to follow here and on our Facebook page now!

jenseib

Sounds fun. I did the August AEP. I have a TR going about it, but I haven't gotten too far into it posted.

I can't wait to hear about your adventures.

fractal

Amazing morning! Kingdom Konsultants riding in Lamborghinis, Porches, etc.. Over 125 mph at the Richard Petty race track! Pictures to follow here and on our Facebook page now!

You cannot imagine how envious I am of you right now!

looking forward to the full report

Disney_Belle

Toured lots of rooms, suites and concierge areas today. Finished the night up with personalized menus (seriously, they were printed with Kingdom Konsultants written on them, pictures to come soon) at Citricos while we dined in our own private room at the Chef's Table. We closed out the night on a Wishes Fireworks Cruise across the Seven Seas Lagoon and through Bay Lake dining on yummy desserts and champagne. It was a wonderful day! Stay tuned for tomorrow... It's gong to be wild!

KJ1081

^ AWESOME! That was so much fun and I'm so happy you were able to do it! Have a blast and I can't wait to see your pics!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
We should be having pictures up on here within the next day or two since the last of the agents were all leaving today.

Tater48

Pam, it was nice to have gotten the chance to finally meet you, Gloria and Danielle on Sunday at DHS. It was also nice to get to visit with my favorite Travel Agent, Marie. Thanks for all that y'all have done for us over the years, and I hope all of y'all had a great time while you were here.

Steve & Tammie

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Pam, it was nice to have gotten the chance to finally meet you, Gloria and Danielle on Sunday at DHS. It was also nice to get to visit with my favorite Travel Agent, Marie. Thanks for all that y'all have done for us over the years, and I hope all of y'all had a great time while you were here.

Steve & Tammie

It was wonderful meeting you too!! The last few days have been so crazy with training so it was nice to say hi. Thank you!!

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom