Agent Training (AEP) trip report Kingdom Konsultant Travel

This coming week I will be taking most of my agents for an in-depth, customized training session at Walt Disney World. We will be touring hotels, dining facilities and I have a lot of SURPRISES set up along the way that they don't know about!!!

They will be posting in this thread and adding pictures daily.
Those that will be attending from WDWMagic are as follows:
Kingdom Konsultant - Pam
Master Yoda - Richard
DisneyFalcon - Tammy
Xodisneybelleox - Jess
Shoppingnut - Gloria
Polymissy - Missy
GrumpysWife - Jenell
DisneyHeather - Heather k
Wannabebelle - Marie

We may be at a hotel or restaurant that you have always been interested in but still have not tried or perhaps we will be doing some of the many extras that can be booked for our clients that peak your interest.

We start arriving midweek to start our training!!

Pam

MKCP 1985

Watch out, Walt Disney World! :lol:

If your secret agents and you can find out the menu for Be Our Guest and Gaston's Tavern, extra kudos will be forthcoming. :wave:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
We will do our best MKCP 1985!

I am sure we will have a lot of fun with all of the experiences we have in store!!

Pam

alissafalco

This coming week I will be taking most of my agents for an in-depth, customized training session at Walt Disney World. We will be touring hotels, dining facilities and I have a lot of SURPRISES set up along the way that they don't know about!!!

They will be posting in this thread and adding pictures daily.
Those that will be attending from WDWMagic are as follows:
Kingdom Konsultant - Pam
Master Yoda - Richard
DisneyFalcon - Tammy
Xodisneybelleox - Jess
Shoppingnut - Gloria
Polymissy - Missy
GrumpysWife - Jenell
DisneyHeather - Heather k
Wannabebelle - Marie

We may be at a hotel or restaurant that you have always been interested in but still have not tried or perhaps we will be doing some of the many extras that can be booked for our clients that peak your interest.

We start arriving midweek to start our training!!

Pam

Are you hiring? LOL

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Always if you have experience or went to an accredited school to become a travel agent. Send me a resume if you have!!

Pam:wave:

wannabeBelle

I am so excited!!!! The surprises have my interest peaked and of course hanging with some of the best agents out there is always a treat!!!! Look for our check ins as we experience some of the best and most diverse Disney has to offer, Im sure it wont disappoint. See ya real soon!!! Marie

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Watch for us! you never know where we might pop up! And i do believe Marie is heading to the Studios for Mulch on Sunday

Pam

accord99cutie

Premium Member
I am super jealous, both because I wish I were a Disney travel agent (my dream job, haha!) and I wish I were going to WDW next week! I can not wait to follow along here, and on a few of yours' Facebook pages!!!
I hope you guys have a great trip!!! :sohappy:

Disney_Belle

I am super jealous, both because I wish I were a Disney travel agent (my dream job, haha!) and I wish I were going to WDW next week! I can not wait to follow along here, and on a few of yours' Facebook pages!!!
I hope you guys have a great trip!!! :sohappy:

Thanks Sarah! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom