You've stayed where....?

surfsupdon

Select ALL Disney Resorts that you have stayed a minimum of 3 consecutive nights. Which Resort has housed the most WDWMagic-ers?? Let's see....

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Eight so far... Did POFQ twice, but I'm trying to work my way through all of them... Beach Club next! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Original Poster
You should really like the Beach Club. Very nice and lots and lots of activities and conveniences. Just a place with a lot to do.

I want to see where the most of us have stayed. I've seen these polls before, but they lop a lot of the sister resorts together, thus skewering the results (ie AllStars, Port Orleans, Yacht/Beach)

Thanks for answering.

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

Let's see, I've stayed at FW cabins, POR (when it was Dixie Landings), WL (4 times), Poly (twice), Contemporary, and as of next week... AKL! Looking forward to trying something new.

Upvote 0

Main Street USA

I've knocked half of them out. Not so sure I'll ever stay at them all..just don't have the desire to stay at a few of them.

GF, Poly, Contemp, WL, AS S, ASMu, ASMo, POP, YC, and POR.

I imagine I'll hit AKL, BC, BW, SS, and OKW eventually. The others....probably not. I'm definitely hitting the new Bay Lake Tower after it opens. :)

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I have stayed at all the All Stars at least once or twice each. I've been to CBR, CSR, and Pop Century once each. I thoroughly enjoyed staying at the Poly twice. On the remainder of my trips I have stayed at POFQ. It is too many times to count! :lol: In August I will be able to add OKW to the list.

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
6 for me, POR x 2, FW x 2, WL x2, Boardwalk, Poly, SS.

Will never stay at the Contemporary, unless I get a new wife, which would be an option. And well have to see where this trip takes us, :lookaroun, cant say, because you dont know whos looking in trying to spoil the surprise.

Upvote 0

castevens

Good idea for a poll, I'm very interested in seeing the overall results for this. I stayed only at AS Music, Coronado Springs, and POFQ and Shades of Green (not listed in the poll)and a bunch of times off property.

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Original Poster
Good idea for a poll, I'm very interested in seeing the overall results for this. I stayed only at AS Music, Coronado Springs, and POFQ and Shades of Green (not listed in the poll)and a bunch of times off property.

I was going to include Shades of Green/The Disney Inn, but decided not to since it was bought over by the gov't or something like that. That's also why I didn't include Swan, Dolphin, Disney Village Hotels, or Bonnet Creek. Just the pure Disney Resorts.

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Original Poster
There are always "What's your favorite...." polls but I haven't seen one like this,

I'm curious to see which Resorts have housed the most of us. Lots to consider too. Cheap price can allow for more Guests and the sheer number of rooms at some of the Resorts can also equal more Guests.

All Stars and their 1000+ rooms each houses many more than the few hundred at a Deluxe or French Quarter.

And even though Poly is uber expensive, it always seems to have a loyal following, as does Wilderness Lodge.

If I had to guess, I'd say Poly, Pop, and Wilderness Lodge are the most stayed at---we read about these the most and generally it is always positive remarks.

The fewest I would guess are Saratoga, Coronado, Grand Floridian, and Yacht Club. I less frequently read about these properties. Nothing really in the negative, just not much about vacations at these places.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
I was going to include Shades of Green/The Disney Inn, but decided not to since it was bought over by the gov't or something like that. That's also why I didn't include Swan, Dolphin, Disney Village Hotels, or Bonnet Creek. Just the pure Disney Resorts.

I stayed there at least 4 times before it was taken over by the military (and was the Disney Inn). It was our favorite resort! Close, but still not too close, to everything. And the rooms were/are huge! The closet/anteroom to the BR was big enough for a pack n' play, plus there was a divider between the bed and the pull-out couch. We were able to fit two 10 year olds (my daughter and a friend) 2 adults, plus a baby quite comfortably.

Upvote 0

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I've voted.. but add POFQ x3 more times for me. Its my fave mod. resort. :eek:

And Pop x3 more times as well. My fave value.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom