You've stayed where....?

surfsupdon

Select ALL Disney Resorts that you have stayed a minimum of 3 consecutive nights. Which Resort has housed the most WDWMagic-ers?? Let's see....

surfsupdon

Original Poster
I stayed there at least 4 times before it was taken over by the military (and was the Disney Inn). It was our favorite resort! Close, but still not too close, to everything. And the rooms were/are huge! The closet/anteroom to the BR was big enough for a pack n' play, plus there was a divider between the bed and the pull-out couch. We were able to fit two 10 year olds (my daughter and a friend) 2 adults, plus a baby quite comfortably.

That's nice. I've only heard positives about the Shades/Disney Inn accommodations. I hear the rooms are huge. And they look big in the pictures!

Upvote 0

pacochran

We've stayed at the ASMo once BCV 4x and AKL 1x. My wife and kids it's BCV the best (I think because of Storm a Long Bay) for me AKL and BCV are really close.

Upvote 0

yankspy

Poly, Saratoga, GF, Coronado, OKW, WL 3x, Boardwalk 4x, Beach Club 5x, Port Orleans, twice in each one. I would like to try the Contemporary one day.

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Original Poster
Pop Century, though a newer Resort, seems to have housed the most of us so far. Yacht Club, on the older side, seems to have housed the fewest so far.

Let's see if anything changes dramatically.

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

Stayed at the contemporary years ago (way before we had kids), and stayed at AS sports, AS movies, and POP. My dream is to spend a week at Poly but, with hubby's job and our seriously depressing financial situation I don't think any vacation is possible. Haven't been to Disney since Jan. 2008:cry::cry::cry:

Upvote 0

baz212

I stayed at Poly and Contemporay as a kid when they were the only choices, and POFQ back when it was just PO because POR was Dixie Landings. I've stayed at values ever since they opened. ASMu 2x Pop 1x and staying at Pop this June.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

I didn't check the resorts from when I was a kid because I would be guessing. I just can't remember where we were. I have stayed at Poly, and soon to be The Boardwalk!

Upvote 0

smk

I forgot POP! I tried to vote again but it would not let me. So, FW x 5, POP x 1, AS Sports x 3, POLY x1, Contemporay x1. Thinking of going for "free dining" and staying at Movies or PORS.

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Original Poster
Seems the most popular to stay at are:

Deluxe: Polynesian
Moderate: Caribbean Beach
Value: Pop Century

Pop is also still most popular overall, with Grand Flo and Yacht Club bringing in the rear.

Pop, Caribbean, Riverside, & Poly round out the top 4 so far...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom