Worst Attraction at WDW

DfromATX

We are likely the only two folks on the planet that feel this way. My reaction has always been "Wow... I get to go 60 mph for a few seconds on a turning, bumpy road. Yawn." Just drive in NE Ohio any winter...it's the same. In fact, it's more thrilling here. Thanks for the validation! Without a doubt the MOST overrated ride on property.

Add me, so that makes 3 of us. I like the new version better than the old, but in my opinion, they are both boring.

AndyS2992

Soarin, Stitch's Great Escape, Mission Space, Captain EO and Journey into Imagination. All just awful..

Last edited:

Magenta Panther

I bet TDO will do it. Now that the new Muppet movie's a flop. That's a nice area the theater is in. Why shouldn't something better take its place? The Muppets can go move to Playhouse Disney, which, as I understand it, already uses puppets in its shows. It'd be a good fit and a more receptive audience for them.

Magenta Panther

Jungle Cruise, replace the bored CMs with a audio track and an animatronic pilot. Save a fortune for band investment.

But seriously, it's hard to know what to do with the Jungle Cruise. It's definitely cheezy, very very dated, and so I bet Walt himself would have got rid of it years ago. But what do you replace it with? Pirates?

DaveN1996

Is it wrong to add VOTLM to the list simply because we were stuck on it listening to under the sea for a good half hour??? Well, that and the fact that Ariel looks flat out creepy (yes I realize it's a dark ride and love most of them ala Peter Pan, but Ariel.....)

Communicore

Is it wrong to add VOTLM to the list simply because we were stuck on it listening to under the sea for a good half hour??? Well, that and the fact that Ariel looks flat out creepy (yes I realize it's a dark ride and love most of them ala Peter Pan, but Ariel.....)
It's not wrong at all. This attraction was built on the cheap and it has that kind of vibe.

DoctorWho

I bet TDO will do it. Now that the new Muppet movie's a flop. That's a nice area the theater is in. Why shouldn't something better take its place? The Muppets can go move to Playhouse Disney, which, as I understand it, already uses puppets in its shows. It'd be a good fit and a more receptive audience for them.

This will never happen it was the last thin Jim Hennson worked on it is here to stay.

Magenta Panther

This will never happen it was the last thin Jim Hennson worked on it is here to stay.

So it's the last thing he worked on, big whoop. Walt's parks aren't museums, and they certainly aren't museums focused on non-Disney-created/adapted stuff. Snow White's Scary Adventures is gone from WDW. The Country Bear Jamboree is gone from Disneyland. Both of those were DISNEY creations. Yet they're gone! :eek::D So why should a Muppet tribute that's sparsely attended anyway continue? I think a Wreck-It Ralph attraction needs to replace the Muppets theater. THAT would be a hit, and never grow old - not as long as video games remain popular.

DoctorWho

So it's the last thing he worked on, big whoop. Walt's parks aren't museums, and they certainly aren't museums focused on non-Disney-created/adapted stuff. Snow White's Scary Adventures is gone from WDW. The Country Bear Jamboree is gone from Disneyland. Both of those were DISNEY creations. Yet they're gone! :eek::D So why should a Muppet tribute that's sparsely attended anyway continue? I think a Wreck-It Ralph attraction needs to replace the Muppets theater. THAT would be a hit, and never grow old - not as long as video games remain popular.

It is a big deal to Disney Jim was an iconic figure they leave it as a tribute. I know for a fact that there are no plans to remove it so don't hold your breath. Also you will never see a WIR attraction unless the 2nd film does better than the first.

Magenta Panther

It is a big deal to Disney Jim was an iconic figure they leave it as a tribute. I know for a fact that there are no plans to remove it so don't hold your breath. Also you will never see a WIR attraction unless the 2nd film does better than the first.

Well, the Muppet film FLOPPED, so by your logic, the Muppet attraction SHOULD be ripped out.

And why would Disney let valuable real estate get taken up by "a tribute" to a dead puppeteer who had nothing to do with Disney and whose characters have turned out to be a lousy investment?

Were you aware that there were plans to remove the theater from DCA, and the only reason it didn't happen was budget cuts? I'm betting it WILL happen and to WDW's too. I know that for a "fact". :happy:

Spike-in-Berlin

Worst attraction in MK is, concerning the waste of space, the theming and the entertainment value TL Speedway, what a waste of precious space for an attraction that is even more outdated than...than...I give up, I don't know an attraction that's more outdated than TL Speedway. Besides the carousel and Dumbo this is the only MK ride I never did so far, even when during the EMH it was a walk-on.
The worst attraction in Epcot is JII, the present show. It's such a cheap excuse for the original ride, we only do it if we have nothing else to do and are coincidentally in the area. The France movie is of course also a joke but it's not such a waste of space and there was never anything better in that building before.
Worst attraction at DHS is LMA. I hate it and I was so thrilled when rumors said it would be demolished for Cars Land DHS. Sadly this seems to be not true.
And at the DAK so far the worst attraction is the entire Dinorama area, worst idea of the park (I know the story background, i still don't like it).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom