Worst Attraction at WDW

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
No, just what I suspect due to the nature of the situation. Do you have the figures that say they didn't? What point are you trying to make? I'm not following you based on your question and statement.

I am not trying to make any point. I really just want to know what kind of bump in attendance there was. I assumed you may have some figures on this if you are saying there was. Not trying to give you a hard time.

A bit surprised because I cannot imagine there was an increase of any kind (except maybe merchandise). But I was not paying attention to this around the time it was brought back so I can't really base an opinion on any strong facts, etc.

KCheatle

My vote is Innoventions. That is the biggest waste of space. It drives me nuts that it takes up at least 1/4-1/3 of the Epcot park and is basically useless. I'd rather it be demo'ed and turned into a garden then take up that space.

Goofyernmost

I am not trying to make any point. I really just want to know what kind of bump in attendance there was. I assumed you may have some figures on this if you are saying there was. Not trying to give you a hard time.

A bit surprised because I cannot imagine there was an increase of any kind (except maybe merchandise). But I was not paying attention to this around the time it was brought back so I can't really base an opinion on any strong facts, etc.
Again, from what I remember about it when they first reopened it shortly after MJ's death there was a significant number of people that went to it because 1) they had never seen it before and 2) others had seen it during it's first run and went for the nostalgia aspect. It did generate some traffic at a very low cost. They already had the film and the program for the auditorium. They plugged it back in and had a brief, but real, increase in traffic to that theater.

coilback

I'm sticking with Sounds Dangerous. I had the unpleasant task of actually having to WORK the attraction during my CP (anyone who worked at the Epic Stunt Theater also worked Sounds Dangerous at the time). I laughed one time when a fellow cast member answered a guest when they asked what the attraction was. He said, "20 mins of your life that you'll want back."

Matt_Black

Again, from what I remember about it when they first reopened it shortly after MJ's death there was a significant number of people that went to it because 1) they had never seen it before and 2) others had seen it during it's first run and went for the nostalgia aspect. It did generate some traffic at a very low cost. They already had the film and the program for the auditorium. They plugged it back in and had a brief, but real, increase in traffic to that theater.

Unless I'm mistaken, I think there was a push to bring it back even before MJ's death.

graphite1326

I went to this shortly after it opened. The theater was far from full. I went again a couple of years ago. It was about 1/3 full. I will never go in it again. Not that I am not a MJ fan but it just wasn't very good. really dated.

graphite1326

Worst attraction hands down is Stitch! I didn't choose sounds dangerous because it doesn't take up much space. Otherwise it would have been a tie.

Communicore

My vote is Innoventions. That is the biggest waste of space. It drives me nuts that it takes up at least 1/4-1/3 of the Epcot park and is basically useless. I'd rather it be demo'ed and turned into a garden then take up that space.
Might as well demolish it, like you said. We're not getting Communicore back, so I agree with it being wrecked just like Horizons.

zombiebbq

Soarin, Stitch's Great Escape, Mission Space, Captain EO and Journey into Imagination. All just awful..
i LOVED soarin' until the last time i was on it in ...the screen was in such poor shape, i think ive seen regular tv screens more realistic than that. very disappointing.
but i'd go with Stitch, that smell they shot in your face made me sick for an hour :depressed:

DisneyJunkie

Having actually tried it my last time out, I think the Riverboat ride at MK is an incredible waste of time. It moves too slowly and there isn't a whole lot to see once you get past seeing BTTM and SM.

Figmentation

Stitch... Stitch... Stitch... more Stitch...

...did I say Stitch?

Also, I avoid Sound Dangerous like the plague and usually never ride the Speedway (The line itself makes that ride untolerable)

ZodIsGr8

Stitch is horrible at MK
Living With The Land at Epcot
Jack Sparrow adventure at HS
The Train Ride and Finding Nemo musical at Animal Kingdom

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom