Worst Attraction at WDW

WDWoptmist

Stitch's Great Escape is by far the worst attraction in my book...a great waste of space but atleast it eats a few newbie guest every now and then lol

DfromATX

My vote is the Tiki Lounge. We finally went to it for the first time on our last trip... good for being in A/C, but too loud for naps! It was horrible! Another one for us (and I hope this doesn't sound un-American) was the American movie in the American pavilion - very long and boring and we all felt like we were in school. Good nap time though.

Even though SGE is silly, it was our very first attraction when my son was only 4. We'll never forget it because he was actually scared! He's 11 now and we like to laugh about that now. Some of you said IASW... I am weird I guess because I love that ride! :)

scarr13311

I have to say the worst is Captain EO and Stitch. They should of kept the ExtraTERRORestria ride instead of replacing it with Stitch's Great Escape. The same thing with Captian EO they should of kept Honey I Shrunk the Audience instead I, liked that one.

tinkerblonde11

The Speedway is definitely my least favorite.
I really loved the Tiki Room when the included Iago, Zazu, and the angry mother nature lady. It added some dimension to it instead of just birds singing. Honestly, the last time I went I was disappointed.

216bruce

Test Track.

The loudest, ugliest, most obnoxious thing Disney ever build. Pretty dull ride too, I get more driving excitement from my five minute trip to the grocery.
We are likely the only two folks on the planet that feel this way. My reaction has always been "Wow... I get to go 60 mph for a few seconds on a turning, bumpy road. Yawn." Just drive in NE Ohio any winter...it's the same. In fact, it's more thrilling here. Thanks for the validation! Without a doubt the MOST overrated ride on property.

DoctorWho

We are likely the only two folks on the planet that feel this way. My reaction has always been "Wow... I get to go 60 mph for a few seconds on a turning, bumpy road. Yawn." Just drive in NE Ohio any winter...it's the same. In fact, it's more thrilling here. Thanks for the validation! Without a doubt the MOST overrated ride on property.

Not on grade you don't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom