Who's Who on WDWmagic

Hi all, I'm Craig and I'm 27. I'm pretty new to this site, although now I don't know how I did without it for so long. My Disney addiction began in 1984, when I went for the first time (I was only 4 and I knew I was hooked). I've been back a ton since, but nothing will compare to the two summer college programs that I did (2000 - DWWS Concession, 2001 - Blizzard Beach - Guest Services). Since then it has taken some control to not be able to go to the parks as often as I like, but I'm managing to survive somehow.

I'm originally from outside of Pittsburgh, PA, but have also lived in Silver Spring, MD and my current home in Stillwater, OK. I work in college athletics, so I have bounced around college towns until my current stop at Oklahoma State. I'm heading back to the world in April with my family and DGF (her first time), and it can't get here soon enough. Sorry, no pics, but I'm still pretty old school and all of my Disney pics are in physical form.

philsfan2185

I'm Anthony, I'm 23 years old, my 1st trip was in 1987 and I've been back about 14 or 15 times since. My favorite park is Epcot.

Me and my girlfriend in August of 2007
067.jpg

HPIM5612.jpg

earldw28

Picture096.jpg

Picture of me and my daughter sitting somewhere near the ToT. My name is Bobby I am 29 years old, live in Springfield, Ga about 25 miles outside of Savannah. My favorite park is Epcot although my favorite ride is RNRC. Going to WDW in late October.

hollywood<3

I'm Niki!
I'm 19 and I live in South Florida(going back and forth from Miami Lakes and Davie)
I'm a student studying graphic design and theater, and am hoping to join the CP in January.
I'm in love with all things Disney as well as Star Wars , LOTR, Harry Potter and ofcourse Sailor Moon.
First trip to the world : 18 mos old. atleast 50 times since
First trip to the DL : last year for graduation present.

And now the pic!
snow.jpg

pls excuse ze double chin. :lookaroun

tcwickings

I'am Carl . Honeymooned in 1988 at disney and been there 9 times now. Now my 2 DD's and wife (Tammy) and I say vaction time were are we going, well you know how that ends.

mamielynn

Anniversary2007_086.jpg

Hi my name is Amy, I'm 31, married for almost 13 years with three kids. I live in Jacksonville, FL and have been going to Disney since I was three. I have been to Disney more than 35 times . I love all things Disney but my favorite park will always be MK. My three daughters are in my avatar with their cousin who is on the right. The picture above is my husband and I in October 07 on the last day of our anniversary trip. We stayed at Riverside, which is our favorite resort.

Laura

Premium Member
What was that? You want a comprehensive 20 page autobiography?!!! Ok here goes...

I'm Laura - and that is my REAL name. (Crazy right?) I used to be Laura22 back when I was 22, but now I'm 26 so I really could be Laura26, but decided I better just drop the age at the end of the screen name thing altogether in case I ever get older. :lookaroun

The most recent picture of me is the one in my profile, so here it is....

image.php

WOW! Right? :eek::lol: :hurl:

I've been a Disney lover since my first trip in 1982 when I was 7 months old. I mean, at least I'm ASSUMING I had fun on that one. I've now been on 22 Disney vacations, 10 of those being in the last 3 1/2 years. Wow that sounds really pathetic when I write it out like that. Apparently my Disney compulsions are increasing as time goes on! I need to get that under control before I'm completely sucked into the Disney vortex forever!

I'm a self-taught graphic designer and just got my first REAL job (though part-time) last week. I wasn't planning on getting a job, but my pastor liked my style and asked me to work at the church for him, so now I'll have some extra Disney fund money. I also run a photo greeting card design business from home, which I've been doing for 4 years.

I've been married to a Marine Corps Sniper for 9 years and he just hit his 10 year mark (halfway to retirement - woot!) last month. We've been through 4 deployments, 3 of them to war zones, and have a 5th deployment which will be the most dangerous of all of them so far coming up next week. Oh boy, oh boy. So basically I'll see my husband again at Thanksgiving time and prolly won't get to go to Disney again until he gets back. But that's life.

Here's him (he's the one in the UNIFORM):
261487001_gkkYh-S.jpg

I also have 2 WONDERFUL :)lookaroun) children, Dylan (6) and Abby (4) who have taken 8 Disney vacations now and are spoiled rotten. (No, they really are great kids).

Here's them:
261486372_QZM8H-S.jpg
261486862_w6ECx-S.jpg

I also have a dog and a cat. Cat pictures are boring, so I won't share one. But here's my Puggle puppy, Brooke:
216341661_25qCQ-S.jpg

Did I fill 20 pages yet???!?!?!!

brkgnews

I used to be Laura22 back when I was 22, but now I'm 26 so I really could be Laura26, but decided I better just drop the age at the end of the screen name thing altogether in case I ever get older. :lookaroun

C'mon... it worked for Epcot '94. :lookaroun

dizzney

Hi, I’m Kris, and with my husband and kids, Certified Disney Nuts, or so everyone tells us.

We’ve been married over 27 years and make sure that on the big anniversaries, we are at WDW and dine at Victoria and Albert’s, (just waiting for the 30)

Our 9 year old twins have been 10 times, and my 16 year old, 15, for my husband and I I can’t count the number of times,

I do know that we were told for several years buy into DVC and when we did we berated ourselves for not doing it sooner, we own in the Boardwalk and love it! Just got back from there February 21 and are now going to use points at Disneyland in August, vacationing with Disney is wonderful.

People who visit us, may think we’re crazy, every room has a Disney feel as well as outside too. And my car license plate is DIZZNEY,

Our favorite resort is obviously Broadwalk, but if my DH and I are by ourselves, we LOVE the Grand Floridian,

We’ve stayed at the Broadwalk, Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Centemporary, Dixie Landings, The Disney Inn and twice outside,

Favorite Restaurants include Le Cellier, Bistro de Paris (great romantic dinners) Spoodles (great sangria), Narcocesses, Artists Point and Germany.

My 9 year old twins have been Disney characters every Halloween (as was our 16 year old til he stopped trick or treating)

Being Disney is a way of life for us……………..
:sohappy:

cococola44

Laura that is a great story and you have such the cutest kids ever

omg your dog is cute too

i have a pug so i am a fan of the whole pug like doggies

mouselvrmom

I'm Jenn and I'm a disney nut. I've always loved disney and whenever in the area wanted to visit. We routinely took yearly vacations there when I was a child. However, it wasn't until I finally talked my hubby into taking our kids in 2004 that I completely lost all control. Seeing the magic through my kids' eyes was so awesome that I never wanted to leave.

I have now managed to convert my hubby into at least a disney lover if not a full fledged nut. My kids are also pretty disney nutty, except for my 13 year old who needs to look cool and wants to maintain her composure. :lol: She did agree to dress up as tinkerbell and star in my cmo video, though, so I think she's a bigger disney lover than she lets on.

Here we all are on our trip to disneyland this december.

DisneyPhotoImage8.jpg

Disney_Belle

I'm Jessica. 24 years old from Massachusetts.

I am happily married to the love of my life Rich.

I have been a Disney Addict since I was born.

When I was 7, my grandmother passed away from cancer. I was sad of course, but didn't really comprehend the whole meaning of death. All I knew was that when people died they went to heaven. So when my mom told me my grandmother passed, the first thing I said was "So Grandma is lucky right? Because now she can meet Walt Disney?"

I have been 15 times to the world, and going back in January of 09. My husband proposed to me there on 9/20/06, we wed on 9/8/07 and enjoyed a wonderful honeymoon in WDW.

I have a Mickey Mouse Tattoo.

My favorite park is, and will always be, Magic Kingdom.

My travel agent, on several occasions has called me when she has questions about WDW.

Splash Mountain, Soarin' and Mickey's Philharmagic are my favorite attractions.

I still cry everytime I pass under the Walt Disney World entrance sign, and cry everytime I leave.

So now that I left my whole life story I will leave you with a couple of pictures of my husband and I....

l_863452ebd6f47110b7fb27c214b8a9-1.jpg

l_869405098650244d49802c6bffab4a46.jpg

canedogs06

Wow so Im a new guy to posting on this forum but I have lurked for years. So My name is Brian Im 25 I am a huge Miami Hurricanes fan, I live an hour's drive away from wdw in Ocala and my wife to be and I have ap's and go atleast twice a month. and allways speed the 4th of july week camping at wdw. I would post a picture of me at wdw but Im at work right now so a picture of me competeing in my other love will have to do until I get home.
I race open wheel modifieds at Auburndale Speedway in Winterhaven, FL
209106364_2Yh2A-M.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom