Who's Who on WDWmagic

BSikor

Just kidding. Here's a pic of me that makes me laugh. It's when I [along with everyone else] was drenched during Celebration 25.

1487737326_241abcfe2e.jpg

raven

Raven here (aka Scott), 36 in Royal Oak Michigan. I work as a Test Tech for automotive and as a Disney Cast Member at The Disney Store. I also do lighting/special effects for local theatrical companies as well as direct/produce and act. (Currently playing Felix in The Odd Couple http://showsatfrontrow.com/ )

A couple of pics.

WDW07233.jpg

102_1031.jpg

Hrudey3032

index.cfm

Ok I must not have this picture thing figured out.I tried copying a pic from a myspace page and flickr but got nothing.Any ideas?

MissM

That's us in the avatar ^

Here's a larger version:

sm-wdw-may07a.jpg

You can see I'm wearing my trademark "Sassy" hat. I wear it basically every single time I go to WDW and as the hat is several years discontinued now, I'm probably the only one still wearing it regularly. :lol: I even went on ebay to buy another one because I love it too much to let it go. You can see what I mean in my "A Holiday Day At Disney" vlog as well.

sm-wdw-may07b.jpg

This was Love and I inside Le Cellier for my 30th birthday last year. It was lovely. They even surprised me with a cake! :D

Love and I are Tampa Bay Area residents and we're out at WDW relatively often. Generally on a Saturday so we can vege the day after. We tend to rack up a lot of miles in a day!

Oh and as you can see, I'm not available. :animwink: Just thought I'd clear that up since everyone else was mentioning their status. *chuckles*
-m

KnK

I am loving this thread! I so wish I knew how to post a picture. I am 41 years old (Kris) and my DH is 45 (Kevin).....thus the K&K.

I grew up in CA going to Disneyland, my first trip being when I was about 4!

Took my husband for the first time 11 years ago for our honeymoon......and now he is hooked!

TheKeeler7

Hi Everyone,
I'm Scott. As my name says were a family of seven. My DW and I have 4 DS's 13,9,7,5 and one DD 11.
I fell in love with Disney as a kid we would go almost every year. Then after taking my oldest when he was 10 months we took 10 years off to start a family, buy a house ect. Thanks to sites like this I rediscovered my Inner Disney Geek and have gone done the last 2 years. My kids are now obsessed with Disney and the DW (who used dread the thought of spending all that money on Disney) has found the magic and now talks about buying DVC.
We live in a small town in Mass. right on the RI border, and drive to Disney due to the DW's fear of flying. Below is 2 phots from the start end end of our last trip in Jan.

disney1.jpg

Now it's time to say Good-Bye

disneyleaving.jpg

Hey everyone! This is such a neat idea. I love being able to put a face with a name. :)
So I seem to be the young one here. I am a high school student who is addicted to all things Disney!
You can call me "Princess" or "Pat" (PrincessAtHeart, Acronyms are the greatest! ).

Vernonpush

Great pic guys! We desperately tried to catch up with you when we got off of the bus at MK that day so we could get a picture taken with you but you guys took off like a rocket and we lost track of you!:lol:

Oh well, maybe next time.:wave:
When we got into the park we realized that we didn't get a picture. We kept looking for y'all all day long. :lookaroun Next time we'll take pics as soon as we see you!

Ilovewishes

Hi, I'm Gemma (and sometimes, my DH, David uses this name too), I'm 24 and I live in England. I was introduced to Disney from a young age and had my first trip to WDW for my 9th birthday, We then went again in 1998 when I was 14, again in 2005 with the whole family which is when my DH was introduced to the world, and the two of us have been 3 times since then, once for our honeymoon, once for our anniversary and again just because we wanted to!

My favourite park is MK, my favourite characters are Pluto, Mickey, and Chip and Dale.

I love Mickey's Philharmagic, esp the bit with Aladdin as it really can feel like you're flying!

I can't attach a photo as I'm at work and it won't let me :veryconfu so I'll try and post one on later.

cpeterstx

Hello. Love this thread idea.

I'm Chris, 36, and I live in Atlanta with my wife, Kristen.. We have been married for almost 13 years and child-free. We love to travel and eat!

My favorite park is Epcot ever since my first trip there in 1983.

Born and raised in Texas, moved to Georgia in 2002. Took a promotion that moved me to Tampa. While in Florida, took advantage of the proximity and went to WDW many, many times!

Moved back to Atlanta last year and will be going back to WDW in Sept of this year.

Our picture in in our Avatar. We were goofing off on the Indy Speedway.

Hello. Love this thread idea.

I'm Chris, 36, and I live in Atlanta with my wife, Kristen.. We have been married for almost 13 years and child-free. We love to travel and eat!

My favorite park is Epcot ever since my first trip there in 1983.

Born and raised in Texas, moved to Georgia in 2002. Took a promotion that moved me to Tampa. While in Florida, took advantage of the proximity and went to WDW many, many times!

Moved back to Atlanta last year and will be going back to WDW in Sept of this year.

Our picture in in our Avatar. We were goofing off on the Indy Speedway.

Cute picture!

SeaBreeze

Hello all! My name is Sabrina and I am a student at the University of Florida here in Gainesville, FL. I have been going to Disney since I was 2 (started at disneyland for 1/2 of my life and have spent the second half at disneyworld). I recently celebrated my 21st birthday at Disney with my parents (and being a college student all my friends thought I was nuts when I didn't want to stay and get wasted in some club or bar). I go often during my semesters and I don't know what I'm going to do when I graduate in the fall and have to leave! :cry:

Woo! Go Gators!! I'm at UF right now too :wave: And that's exactly how I celebrated my 21st as well so I'm glad I'm not the only one! I forgot to post a photo before.. hopefully this works! I'm with my best friend but which one am I? We kind of look identical haha

HEY!!!! I'm in Gainesville, too! Lived here since 1978! Go Gators!

Next time you go to the parks let me know. Or the next time you go to Ashley's Pub for margaritas!

Hello from another Swamp dweller!!

dixiepixie

Hello fellow Disney Fans! This is great putting faces with "names". DIXIEPIXIE here, aka, Robin. I have been a WDW and ALL Things Disney fan my whole life, but it has really blown up since I became a mom in 1993 and started taking my children to WDW (first trip with our son in 1995).
We live in Belmont, NC ( me, my husband, my son - 15, and my daughter - 10) which is about 15-20 minutes west of Charlotte,NC. So surprised to see that there are so many Carolinians on here, and happy to see it also. My nickname came from the fact that I am such a Disney Fan and since we go so often I help alot of friends and others with information and planning tips for their trips also. Since I love Tinkerbell and I am a Southern Belle myself the "DixiePixie" thing just got started and stuck.

I'll try to get a picture up later...

mousebymarriage

Hi everyone, my name is Barbara and I am 37 years old. My first trip to Disney was in 1978 and starting in 1997 we have made trips almost annually. I live in New Jersey, I have 2 kids DD11 and DS6, I am a SAHM except for when I am doing things for the business I own (children's birthday parties and school fundraisers are our specialty). I don't have any pictures to post because I am the one always taking the photo's in Disney plus I have no clue how to post them on here anyway. My DH is a member here but, doesn't post often (he is wdwnj). My younger sis is also a member (her user name is lac628).
I wasn't always a Disney fan but, I have grown to love vacationing in Disney and my kids are HUGE Disney fans. My DH used to be a big Disney fan but, he says he is "Disneyed out", but then again he is grumpy about almost everything. I am hoping to return to Disney in December but, it's not looking good (grumpy says NO).

DiPSU224

I'm Diana! :wave:
I grew up with the Disney magic on many trips with my family as a child. I didn't become obsessed though until 2003 with my first trip with my now husband. I discovered this website a few days after that trip when I couldn't get enough info about WDW. We've visited a few times a year since then.

We were engaged in front of the castle during Wishes in 2003 and honeymooned in 2006. I can't wait to one day walk down Main Street and experience the world through the eyes of my children.

2 of my favorite pics:
wdwmagic1.jpg

And on our honeymoon wearing my Minnie bride ears I bought back when I was in high school.
weddingdisney055.jpg

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
Hi i'm Chuck and my fiance is Monica, we live in Montreal,Canada.We have been to WDW 3 times in the last 3 years and will be going for our honeymoon in May. We are both crazed Disney fans.

DisneyPhotopass-1_27_.jpg

rhine_paul

Well im Ryan, originaly from Suid-Afrika, living in the US for most of my life. Im 24, just got out of serving 5 years in the French Foreign Legion. Im about as big an aviation freak, as I am a Disney freak. I work at the same airport where I go to flight school. I live in Jacksonville Fl, and have lived also in NorCal and SoCal spending alot of time at DLR when there. Ive been to WDW when I was smaller, but havent yet got the time go right now. I hope to take my family and friends this July for my b-day.

dixiepixie

disneyworld07014.jpg

Here I am with my husband (Mark), son (Spencer), and daughter (Scarlet) with Cinderella at her place for dinner. During out last trip in November 2007.​

PineapplePrincess

Aloha! I, too have been posting every once in a while, but never got around to introducing myself. Besides Pineapple Princess, I'm also known as Nancy, or NAG (my initials):ROFLOL:I wish I knew how to post a picture. I plan to learn soon.
My DH & I honeymooned at Poly back in '94. We have been hooked ever since. Our DD will be turning 10 in April, so our March trip will be her last as what WDW considers a child.
Although Poly is our favorite resort, we usually stay at SOG because my bro is a civilian employee of the Army. It's a very nice resort.
My dream when I retire from teaching, is to be the Fairy Godmother.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom