Who's Who on WDWmagic

photo.php

I hope this works (new to posting pics)...
Its great to meet everyone!

I'm Thiger, 31 in Toronto, Canada. I was lucky to get to go to WDW almost every summer of my childhood and I love all things disney.

I didnt see the picture on my computer but if anyone has a quick link to a page or thread that might tell me or thiger how to post pictures that would be awesome... i just clicked buttons untill i got my picture to show up in the post preview, not the most effective method :hammer:

Captain Chaos

GOT ONE!!!! Here I am with Tigger...
HPIM0193.jpg

Right after eating the Kitchen Sink with my friends Jen and Linda.. Yes, we all wanted to puke:
HPIM0801.jpg

And this past August meeting Kevin Smith, you know.. the Clerks guy... Silent Bob... Dogma.. Mallrats... Yes him...
HPIM0910.jpg

And yes ladies, I am single too...

fizzle75

Original Poster
YAY! Glad the pics were an inspiration! Meeting people at Celebration 25 started the "what if..."

When are you coming to WDW in April - what dates? You never know, there may be some of us that can be in the parks when you are.

We arrive on the 10th and head home on the 19th.

EPCOT.nut

We arrive on the 10th and head home on the 19th.

Dang - you are just missing A Wild Decade. :( As the dates get closer we'll have to see if we can get some folks to a park to meet you. Of course we'd have to know your schedule - maybe on 4/12....:shrug:....ya never know!

TheBeatles

I'm Matt and I'm 20 years old.

I collect Disneyana and its become an obsession.

Come Spring time, I will be working at the World.

echoreyn

Wow, for some reason these threads always seem to end up like AA/dating service threads... :lol:
To continue the trend:
Hi, I'm Kristen, I'm 21, and single as well. I'm newer to the WDW scene, but I've loved Disney since I was born, and I'm becoming even more of a fan every day. Here are some pics of me with my brother taken during a trip to the world last summer.

DisneyWorld2007-KBcropped4.jpg

DisneyWorld2007-KBcropped3.jpg

miles1

Ok, time to crawl out from under my rock.

My real name is Joe. (Sorry, no pic, but check my avatar).The Miles moniker is in honor of our much loved Chocolate Lab who passed away a few years ago. I live in Danbury, Connecticut with my wife and our daughter (7) and son (14), a black lab (Tucker) and a 21 year old cat. We've been happily married for 21 days of each month for 20 years. I'm the GM for a nationally known buildling inspection and engineering company, and my wife and I own our own company that specializes in billing and bookeeping services for medical groups. This usually keeps me running about 60-65 hours a week, but it also gives us more money for Disney trips.

My first visit was in 1976 when I was 15 years old (to save you the math, I'm now 47). I'm proabaly one of the few people here that can actually remember seeing Walt on TV each Sunday night when he was still with us, which is when my love of WDW actually started. The enthusiasm with which Walt talked about Disneyland and his plans for WDW impressed me for years, though I never had the money to visit until several years later. I've since been there 13 times. There's something about the place that transcends age and makes you forget your cares that no where else can match.

My favorites include: Epcot, Test Track, If You Had Wings, Margarita's by the resort pool, 50's Prime Time, Margarita's by the pool, POFQ, and Margaritas by the pool.

This thread is a blast to read, thank you to the original poster.:wave:

wedway71

Hello all! My name is Sabrina and I am a student at the University of Florida here in Gainesville, FL. I have been going to Disney since I was 2 (started at disneyland for 1/2 of my life and have spent the second half at disneyworld). I recently celebrated my 21st birthday at Disney with my parents (and being a college student all my friends thought I was nuts when I didn't want to stay and get wasted in some club or bar). I go often during my semesters and I don't know what I'm going to do when I graduate in the fall and have to leave! :cry:

Here's a picture from my birthday trip. One of the few I have with me in it (I'm usually taking pictures not posing in them) and not a very good one but it will have to do.

dis039pa8.jpg

I'm on the right, mom is on the left.

U of F??? I should let you have my 1984 SEC Champs U of F Coke Bottle.:wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
photo.php

I hope this works (new to posting pics)...
Its great to meet everyone!

I'm Thiger, 31 in Toronto, Canada. I was lucky to get to go to WDW almost every summer of my childhood and I love all things disney.
You tried to post a facebook pic... Unless folks have permission to view your profile they won't see it. That said, the method you used will work for a pic that's hosted somewhere that pics can be viewed from. :shrug:

shanny

hi all! im shannon, and im a disneyholic. been disney free for too long now, its sad. fizzle, i went to your myspace page and started to watch the wishes video, didnt make past the first set of fireworks before tearing up, im pathetic. but i know im not alone :) my hubby and i first went to disney in feb. of 06, then on our honeymoon in aug of 07. there was no discussing where we were going to go, it was just a given. im hoping to go back later this year, but we are having a large amount f financial difficulties, so not to sure that will happen. heres a couple pics of us :wave:
l_2ab4ba4bb90ac8d97fdfb3ed0cebbfb9.jpg

l_0ababed5960ac9e08c2be67069f3e0fd.jpg

m_2cc7cfd654178d119d368dc22e3f85ca.jpg

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I didnt see the picture on my computer but if anyone has a quick link to a page or thread that might tell me or thiger how to post pictures that would be awesome... i just clicked buttons untill i got my picture to show up in the post preview, not the most effective method :hammer:
When you have a pic hosted on the web, right click on it and copy the image location [it'll have http:// and a web page and end with .jpg]. Then open a reply window in the thread and where you want the picture, click on this icon at the top of the text entry window:
insertimage.gif
A window will pop up where you can paste the url for where the pic is stored.

Hope this helps. :D

happymom52003

Hi! I'm a thirty-something stay at home mom and former first grade teacher, and a proud 5th generation Texan. I went to WDW and DL a few times as a kid and teenager, but did not really get hooked until I started going with my husband in my early twenties. He even proposed in front of Cinderella's castle.:king:
But my obsession did not start until the first time we took our kids in 2006. Now I live for Disney, and am I am slowly but surely (okay, maybe not slowly!) turning my children into obsessed little Disney freaks just like their mama, much to the dismay of my husband!
We've gone four times with the kids since 2006, but after our upcoming October 2008 trip we've got to cut back to one time per year since our oldest is now in school.
Here is a pic of me from Halloween 2006....my DD who was a baby at the time was also Minnie. We always try to do Disney costumes for Halloween. The best was when I was Cruella, my son (who was a toddler at the time) was a dalmation, and my DH was one of Cruella's dognappers. A pic of the non-Minnie me is in my profile.
DSC01715-1-1.jpg

disney1077

Hello All! My name is Lucy, I am 28 years old from New York. I fell in love with Disney for the first time I went when I was 10 years old. Unfortunately, I did not go again until 2003. Now my mom and me are hooked. We have been there almost every year since then. Now we can only go every other year:( I would post a picture but I am always the one taking the pictures, I will try to find one and post it.

Figment1989

I'm Heather, I'm 18 - Junior at Rutgers University. Major in Psych, minor in Math, applying to grad schools for Fall 2009. Wonderful boyfriend, love him so much :eek:)
Been to Disney 7 times since 2002. My best friend and I have been tons of times together, and my boyfriend and I have been once so far. Hopefully many more times to come though :eek:)

I think that's all...here are some pics though

My best friend and I in Disney after the school choir performed.

n1334040054_30016170_294.jpg

The DBF and I in front of the castle - best place for pictures ever!

l_84882f45badaac51f520cc93a5d87d04.jpg

When you have a pic hosted on the web, right click on it and copy the image location [it'll have http:// and a web page and end with .jpg]. Then open a reply window in the thread and where you want the picture, click on this icon at the top of the text entry window:
insertimage.gif
A window will pop up where you can paste the url for where the pic is stored.

Hope this helps. :D

Thanks Monty that actually does help and now i can start posting in the picture of the day thread! WOOT WOOT!!:D

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I'm Nathan! A poor college student who rarely gets to go to a Disney theme park. But it's my favorite thing in the world! My girlfriend and I have decided that if we get married we're honeymooning at WDW. I also plan on working at WDW after I "retire," if not sooner!

maryszhi

Im Mary Catherine whose a junior in high school, who loves to shop and be a normal girly girl.I irish dance and aspire to be a special education teacher. I am looking at schools in florida, i hope to do the disney college program. I love disney world because i can be a princess and a kid again and not wory about school or what ever else is bothering me. I have many memories from disney, and will continue to do so. When i get stressed out or sad, I watch home movies, look at pics, and listen to disney music.watch disney movies, exc. I love wdw magic becuase i can use my disney knowledge for others, and i love how nice people are on the boards :)
oh and i have a boyfriend, love to hang out with family and friends, esp. my bffls

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom