Who's Who on WDWmagic

Kristamouse

Good Evening I am KristaMouse from Kentucky. I did not get to WDW until 2003 with my then DF now DH and his brother. We had a blast but it was hot, rainy and JUNE so crowed. But we (I) were (was) hooked and have been back 7 times since. We have two kids DS almost 4 DD almost 3 and a new baby due in August. We are headed back to WDW in Sept (with my Mom and Dad (who haven't been since the 70's before me) to help with the baby and kiddos. I love MK. I need to spend more time in EPCOT but we are ALWAYS so rushed there. My friends, family and husband know I am a little WDW crazy but love me in spite of it.
Oh and my cousin is on here too, Hi Lisa!
This is my son and I, no pic's of me solo. I am always taking the pics.
Kristamouse.JPG

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Hello all. Im Victoria, almost 24 years old, and I live in NJ. I am a special education teacher by day, and a Target team member by night.

I have been visiting Mickey at least once (sometimes 3-4 times) a year since 1990. I love Epcot the most out of all the parks.

Here I am in January with Figzilla. He was all by himself in his little corner so I stopped by for a while to dance with him.

IMG_0391.jpg

elizs77

OMGA elizs my wdw scrapbook pages never look that great! You are quite artistic!

Thank you, thank you! I don't really feel that artistic. I get a lot of ideas from mags like Creating Keepsakes and Simple Scrapbooks, but that one really was all me. The hat is actually a postcard (I know, not acid free), and the paper is from WDW as well. I did those little Mickeys freehand on the pic matting. I've got to get this book done before May when we go again!

EPCOT.nut

Hello! I'm Shannon and my husband is Tom. We live within 3 hours of WDW and go to the parks about once a month.

Favorite park is EPCOT, partly due to nostalgia and partly due to the fantastic restaurants. Food is a big factor in every trip to WDW. :lol:

I'm 34 years old and other than the Disney Parks and memorabilia collecting, my other hobbies are vegetable gardening (food again...) and shooting archery and guns.

I love the Disney coasters, getting together with other Disney Friends at the Parks, and light-hearted fun and jokes.

2254519605_d134bfc69d.jpg

lilclerk

'Yello, folks. I'm Chrissy, 23 and from li'l Rhode Island. I've been around here for a while, but I don't have much of a presence as I (think I) usually just ask questions to strengthen my Disney knowledge.
I first went to WDW in 1990 when I was six. We stayed at my great-uncle's house in Tampa and made a couple of day trips to MK and Epcot, yet all I remember of it is meeting Minnie and being absolutely terrified of Spaceship Earth (ironically one of my very favorite rides today.)
I grew up loving all things Disney, but did not get to visit a park again until 2003 with my high school music department for Magic Music Days. I was hooked, and started studying Disney history.
Didn't go back again til last February with my boyfriend of 3 years and our best friend. It was an amazing trip and I got the two of them hooked.
Then I went out to Disneyland by myself for a few days last June, which was also an amazing trip.
The boy and I are headed back this Saturday for our "anniversary" (which is technically January 1st, but this is our gift to each other.) After that I'm itching to get my sisters to bring my nephews down so we can have a family trip.
I debated whether to post a cute picture or a silly picture, but I decided on what will be my traditional picture. On both my memorable trips, I got this picture of myself under Alice's behind taken. Alice in Wonderland is both my favorite book and Disney movie, so it's gotta be done. This is from 2/07

s640x480

I'll have newer pictures in a couple weeks :sohappy:

fizzle75

Original Poster
Hello! I'm Shannon and my husband is Tom. We live within 3 hours of WDW and go to the parks about once a month.

Favorite park is EPCOT, partly due to nostalgia and partly due to the fantastic restaurants. Food is a big factor in every trip to WDW. :lol:

I'm 34 years old and other than the Disney Parks and memorabilia collecting, my other hobbies are vegetable gardening (food again...) and shooting archery and guns.

I love the Disney coasters, getting together with other Disney Friends at the Parks, and light-hearted fun and jokes.

2254519605_d134bfc69d.jpg

Ours too! We get almost as excited about the food as we do the parks!:lol:

Your pics on that SSE fan get together thread are what inspired me to start this one, so thanks!:wave:

I would so love to be a part of one of the fan get togethers but they always seem to fall during a time when I don't have a vacation scheduled. I would love to be at the Wild Decade get together but it takes place right after we leave.:(

Captain Chaos

Hi I am Richard. I am 37 and live in Jacksonville Florida. I am a huge Disney Parks and Star Wars fan as you might have guessed. I am married and I have 3 daughters. In my day to day life I am a wood truss engineer.From left to right we have My daughter Zoie, my wife Melody, myself, my daughter Brittney and the little one making the goofy face is my youngest daughter Riley. The other two people on the right are some friends from New Jersey. And just to clear up I do look slightly different in my day to day life.

You trying to say you aren't a bunch of swashbuckling pirates???

Hey guys! I'm Mark and we're from Pittsburgh. Unlike many of you, we really like Disney (just kidding). Not to worry, my friends say I"m not crazy, just eccentric.
My dd's friend is on the far right.

The one girl in the pink or purple looks like JoJo, that singer/actress....

Hi All. I'm Jennifer. :wave:

I'm a recently turned 25 year old WDWaholic. I was born and raise in St. Pete, FL. My family would spend at least one full weekend a month at WDW from the time I was 6 months old until we moved to the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina when I was a teenager.

When I was 3 years old I could recite EVERY SINGLE WORD from the original Journey into Imagination. EPCOT Center is my favorite park (yeah, the retro stuff). I used to wish I could bicycle upside down like the guy on Horizons and I still get freaked out by the woman in Captaion EO. I am a softy for anything classic WDW. I still call TTA the WEDway People Mover and Dream Flight was always a must see on any trip.

I've found that I can't date any guy that isn't a fellow WDW lover, or who is at least open minded enough to not look at me funny when I visit this site daily. It's my dream to go to WDW with someone I love since I have yet to do that (there's so many thing I want to experience as a 'couple' for all the times I've been!?).

Click on my profile for a picture of me a week or two ago. :D

I'm single too now, by the way...

How you doin... :animwink:

I would post a picture but I didn't want to break the site... No seriously, If I had one on a host site, I would post one... I'll get to that tomorrow..

By the way, I'm Bobby... 33 from NJ.... and I am a Disney-aholic....

Thiger

photo.php

I hope this works (new to posting pics)...
Its great to meet everyone!

I'm Thiger, 31 in Toronto, Canada. I was lucky to get to go to WDW almost every summer of my childhood and I love all things disney.

EPCOT.nut

Ours too! We get almost as excited about the food as we do the parks!:lol:

Your pics on that SSE fan get together thread are what inspired me to start this one, so thanks!:wave:

I would so love to be a part of one of the fan get togethers but they always seem to fall during a time when I don't have a vacation scheduled. I would love to be at the Wild Decade get together but it takes place right after we leave.:(

YAY! Glad the pics were an inspiration! Meeting people at Celebration 25 started the "what if..."

When are you coming to WDW in April - what dates? You never know, there may be some of us that can be in the parks when you are.

jtced

Hey from SC

Hey ya'll my name is Libbie. I'm from Rock Hill, SC. My husband and I became Disney freaks when we went on our Honeymoon in 1998. We've been back 7 times since and going back in May. Our DD4 has grown up expecting to go to Disney for vacation not the beach like most "average family vacations"

I don't need to post a pic I think my avatar shows who I am.

mpoppins217

Hello all! My name is Sabrina and I am a student at the University of Florida here in Gainesville, FL. I have been going to Disney since I was 2 (started at disneyland for 1/2 of my life and have spent the second half at disneyworld). I recently celebrated my 21st birthday at Disney with my parents (and being a college student all my friends thought I was nuts when I didn't want to stay and get wasted in some club or bar). I go often during my semesters and I don't know what I'm going to do when I graduate in the fall and have to leave! :cry:

Here's a picture from my birthday trip. One of the few I have with me in it (I'm usually taking pictures not posing in them) and not a very good one but it will have to do.

dis039pa8.jpg

I'm on the right, mom is on the left.

Captain Chaos

By the way, I will be down in the world from October 12 to the 24... Anyone wanna meet up and hang out, let me know.. I am down for meeting and hanging out...

ms7479a

Hi, I Mike. I'm from Rhode Island, but I am currently attending school at American University in Washington DC. I am not embarrassed to admit that I am totally obsessed with all things Disney.
Favorite Park: Epcot
Favorite Rides: Test Track and Soarin'
Favorite Resort: Boardwalk
Favorite Disney Movie (Animated): Ratatouille
Favorite Disney Movie (Live-Action): Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
Best Disney Moment: Marching down Main Street USA with my high school marching band.

Here's a picture from when I went on the Mediterranean Disney Cruise:
n7407783_32091651_2680.jpg

bgoebel

I'm Bridget and I've recently turned my husband and two daughters (4 and 2 years old) into a disney lover. As I've said in other threads my 2 year old can already sing all the words to "part of your world" and in the bathtub shows me her fins (her feet) and calls herself Ariel. My other child is Cinderella and has the 2.5 Cinderella dresses to prove it. It's funny because their personalities fit their 2 favorite princesses. As a child I traveled to disney practically every year and would read the Steve Birnbaum travel guides to prepare and put pics of disney on my wall to decorate. I went to the wonders of knowledge children program and was accepted into their College Program but was unable to go (fathers' health issues that had just started). I love everything about Disney and am proud to be passing that on to 3rd generation disney lovers. Here's a pic from last year at the muppet fountain at HS
WaltDisneyWorldVacation2007090.jpg

EPCOT.nut

Hello all! My name is Sabrina and I am a student at the University of Florida here in Gainesville, FL. I have been going to Disney since I was 2 (started at disneyland for 1/2 of my life and have spent the second half at disneyworld). I recently celebrated my 21st birthday at Disney with my parents (and being a college student all my friends thought I was nuts when I didn't want to stay and get wasted in some club or bar). I go often during my semesters and I don't know what I'm going to do when I graduate in the fall and have to leave! :cry:

HEY!!!! I'm in Gainesville, too! Lived here since 1978! Go Gators!

Next time you go to the parks let me know. Or the next time you go to Ashley's Pub for margaritas! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom