Who's Who on WDWmagic

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Hi I am Richard. I am 37 and live in Jacksonville Florida. I am a huge Disney Parks and Star Wars fan as you might have guessed. I am married and I have 3 daughters. In my day to day life I am a wood truss engineer.

Here is my favorite family portrait.

P1130953.jpg

From left to right we have My daughter Zoie, my wife Melody, myself, my daughter Brittney and the little one making the goofy face is my youngest daughter Riley. The other two people on the right are some friends from New Jersey. And just to clear up I do look slightly different in my day to day life.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Good idea.

I'm Scott. :wave: As you can see from the avatar and my forum name, I'm a big Michigan Wolverine :sohappy: fan in addition to being a Disney nut. My wife Lynn and son Aaron are also Disney fans, but probably wouldn't be quite so nutty about it without me.

In real life, I'm an accountant who travels in the technical GAAP end of the profession (I know nothing about taxes). I worked for the Securities and Exchange Commission for six years, and now work in Chicago as a consultant.

Attachments

• FH000002.jpg
    FH000002.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 29

dvcnut39

Hey guys! I'm Mark and we're from Pittsburgh. Unlike many of you, we really like Disney (just kidding). Not to worry, my friends say I"m not crazy, just eccentric.

DSCN3141.JPG

My dd's friend is on the far right.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Hi All. I'm Jennifer. :wave:

I'm a recently turned 25 year old WDWaholic. I was born and raise in St. Pete, FL. My family would spend at least one full weekend a month at WDW from the time I was 6 months old until we moved to the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina when I was a teenager.

When I was 3 years old I could recite EVERY SINGLE WORD from the original Journey into Imagination. EPCOT Center is my favorite park (yeah, the retro stuff). I used to wish I could bicycle upside down like the guy on Horizons and I still get freaked out by the woman in Captaion EO. I am a softy for anything classic WDW. I still call TTA the WEDway People Mover and Dream Flight was always a must see on any trip.

I've found that I can't date any guy that isn't a fellow WDW lover, or who is at least open minded enough to not look at me funny when I visit this site daily. It's my dream to go to WDW with someone I love since I have yet to do that (there's so many thing I want to experience as a 'couple' for all the times I've been!?).

Here's a picture of me back in January at WDW:
2208902697_316fbf8213_m.jpg

Click on my profile for a picture of me a week or two ago. :D

I'm single too now, by the way...

H20Babie

I love this idea ... it's nice to be able to put a face to the username!

I'm Suzanne, 33, and I was conceived in Disney World way back in the 70's at the Poly. My parents took us to the World every couple years or so growing up, and since 1996, I've been carrying on the tradition, only missing 1997 when I went to Mexico instead. In addition, I honeymooned in WDW, and my son has now been seven times (and he's 6). This year will be my first solo trip to WDW and I am really looking forward to it.

I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and am a huge hockey fan and soccer enthusiast (come back, Jets!). I work as a paralegal but will be graduating with my BA and BEd this spring. I don't have any really good pictures, my son always seems to have food in his mouth :lol:, but this will have to do:

100_1800_edited-1.jpg

And guys, I'm also looking for Prince Charmin'... :eek:

elizs77

Hi, I'm Steve. As Matt said, we plan to meet up a few different times on our upcoming April trip. I am married with one son, who we deem to be too young to take just yet, as he is not even two years old yet. You'll never see me refer to him as DS or DS 1 1/2 or DS 1 3/4 or anything else, nor will you ever see me refer to my wife as DW as that just irritates the snot out of me. :ROFLOL:

AAGGHH!! You are one of THEM, I'm one of THOSE. :drevil:

:wave:

My name is Tim and I am a senior in college. I have been going to Disney sinse I was a baby and will keep going untill i can not go anymore lol. I am a member of Theta Chi Fraternity and am planning on being a roofing contractor when i graduate. My favorite park is EPCOT and well I love Figment and the giants as you can prob tell... I know this is not a disney pic but it is still awesome!

Piebald

Hi All. I'm Jennifer. :wave:

I'm a recently turned 25 year old WDWaholic. I was born and raise in St. Pete, FL. My family would spend at least one full weekend a month at WDW from the time I was 6 months old until we moved to the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina when I was a teenager.

When I was 3 years old I could recite EVERY SINGLE WORD from the original Journey into Imagination. EPCOT Center is my favorite park (yeah, the retro stuff). I used to wish I could bicycle upside down like the guy on Horizons and I still get freaked out by the woman in Captaion EO. I am a softy for anything classic WDW. I still call TTA the WEDway People Mover and Dream Flight was always a must see on any trip.

I've found that I can't date any guy that isn't a fellow WDW lover, or who is at least open minded enough to not look at me funny when I visit this site daily. It's my dream to go to WDW with someone I love since I have yet to do that (there's so many thing I want to experience as a 'couple' for all the times I've been!?).

Here's a picture of me back in January at WDW:
2208902697_316fbf8213_m.jpg

Click on my profile for a picture of me a week or two ago. :D

I'm single too now, by the way...

I took my longtime GF to Disney once and hate is not a strong enough word for how she felt the whole day. She vowed to never go back. That was then, this is now. I am single too, by the way! :wave::wave::wave:

fizzle75

Original Poster
DisneyPhotoImage411.JPG

I'm Vern (with the darker hair) with my partner (hcswingfield) of 20 years.

Great pic guys! We desperately tried to catch up with you when we got off of the bus at MK that day so we could get a picture taken with you but you guys took off like a rocket and we lost track of you!:lol:

Oh well, maybe next time.:wave:

GrumpysGal

Hi all. I am Erika. And I am also a Disneyaholic. I grew up visiting WDW 3 times every year, at least. Disney holds a big part of my heart....like all of you here! I was even a Disney Store cast member back in 2004. My very best memory at WDW is when I got engaged back in October 2006 inside Cinderella castle. My husband surprised me with dinner at the castle for my 25th birthday. And then the biggest surprise of all...he proposed! You can watch the video of it all here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCONvBCasg8

I got married 3 months ago. My husband surprised me, yet again, with a wonderful wedding present on my wedding day. It was a Mickey Mouse Swarvoski crystal ring. It's beautiful. And I wish I could show you a picture of it on my on my wedding day. But I don't have my official pictures yet! It was like having a "hidden mickey" on me..the bride! LOL My husband was shocked when he saw me wearing it when I approached to the alter. Everyone was talking about what a perfect gift it was and everyone wanted to see it!

Anyways, I've been part of WDWMagic for several years. And I've recently been able to find the time to post again. I recently moved from Miami, FL to Greensboro, NC, so WDW is a lot farther for me now. It's going to be very difficult for me to cope with this! I will just have to learn how to save the $ like many of you do! I enjoy reading all of the tips to do that! Anyways, I am glad to meet you all!

NewfieFan

This thread is great - a lot of fun!

Well, this is me (NewfieFan) and my family (we're from Newfoundland, Canada) ...

8wh8x5.jpg

that's my husband (Peter) and my two children; daughter (Anna), and son (Aidan).

I went to WDW twice as a child with my own parents (and fell in love with WDW) and this picture was my first time there in 14 years with my own family! My husband just graduated medical school so we celebrated with a family vacation (our first one ever)! And now we're going again in September. My hubby is now a huge WDW fan also (got him hooked:animwink:).

So nice to meet everybody!:wave:

elizs77

Anyways, I've been part of WDWMagic for several years. And I've recently been able to find the time to post again. I recently moved from Miami, FL to Greensboro, NC, so WDW is a lot farther for me now. It's going to be very difficult for me to cope with this! I will just have to learn how to save the $ like many of you do! I enjoy reading all of the tips to do that! Anyways, I am glad to meet you all!

Howdy, neighbor! Welcome to Guilford County!! You'll be glad to know that it's about 11 hrs door-to-door to the Magic from here, and Southwest out of Raleigh has awesome rates to MCO.

cdunbar

Hey guys I'm Christa,
And I was born and bred Disney. Until the time I was about 8 or 10, which was about the time I found school to be more intersting then having a social life, my parents and I would go to Disney every single weekend. I grew up a stones throw away from Disney and hence have a passion for it. I go to Florida Southern College and I am a very proud Moc, no people not the shoe but the snake! I am about a year out from getting my B.A. in history and from there I want to go UF Law and focus either on Real Estate or Enviormental law. Even though I only live about 45 min away these days I'm lucky if my very best friend and I get to go for a long weekend for my b-day! I'm 21 yo and are single as well! The last guy thought Disney was dumb and for kids and I told him that role playing games like Dunegons and Dragons were inappropriate for a 25 yo, I don't really care he just called what I like stupid so I did the same. I LOVE the contemporary because not only do they have the best beds in the whole wide world, but the best restaurant CG! My favorite park would have to be MK, and my favorite ride would be..... ugg.....I dunno. Neways heres my pic, and no boy's I'm not the blonde that would be Blair my BFF, I'm the brunette...

elizs77

Okay, here's a picture of a scrapbook page I did a few weeks ago. Dear Son 3 at the time (DS3 :lol:) and I are at lunch at Hollywood and Vine.

100_1311.jpg

mitchk

I'm Mitchk, heres me and Figment

And here I am representing WDWMAGIC at MK, both pic's are from Sept. 07'

I'll be there in April, I hope to see some of you there:wave:

GrumpysGal

Howdy, neighbor! Welcome to Guilford County!! You'll be glad to know that it's about 11 hrs door-to-door to the Magic from here, and Southwest out of Raleigh has awesome rates to MCO.

LOL! Thanks for the tip! I am already researching......yay! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom