Who's Who on WDWmagic

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Hi, I'm Travis "EpcotServo". I'm 17 and like Disney, MST3K, sci-fi, moviemaking, imagineering, and pretty much a little of everything. I like to riff everything and make arcane references to things and quip away like there's no tomorrow. I'd say "Because there isn't one." after that because it sounds AWESOME, but there is one so It'd make no sense. I have no faith in humankind, believe in Sasquatch, and smell conspiracy in everything. Outback Steakhouse is my favorite restaraunt, and I laugh at the type of person who thinks Chili's is their favorite restaraunt until they find out it's a chain. I think the greatest joke ever told would have to be......your face! Ha! I love Magic Kingdom, but wish they wouldn't let kids come in and mess the place up. I'd love to be an Imagineer, but I don't want to get laid off. I'm a teenager who hates teenagers and not a day goes by where I don't get up and wonder WHO IS MERITT STONEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?

Oh, and I also take pictures of things and enjoy making people laugh.

Me and Stephen Colbert on Spaceship Earth:
ssefake_copy.jpg
:lookaroun

Psssst... Trav,

Outback's a chain too... :lookaroun

Me too! :lookaroun
I need to work on you girls to recognize that 30's is still too young... 40's is when men become deep and can carry on more than simple conversation...

And are really appreciative too! :lookaroun

doop

Hello, my name is Joe, I'm 17 years old (18 in May), and I enjoy Disney, Music, the internet, online gaming, some sports, going to concerts, among other things.. Oh yeah, I'm also considering attending Florida Southern College in the fall which would of course bring me closer to the world!

Here I am in DAK laughing at something...

Me111.jpg

EpcotServo said:
I'm a teenager who hates teenagers
Amen to that.

Hey everyone, I'm Matt, "GhostHostMatt". I'm 23 and a big fan of Disney. I absolutely love the parks, and many of the movies. My Favorite Attractions are HM, POTC, SplashM, TTA, TOT, MV3D, The ORIGINAL Tiki Room, COP.
My favorites of the Princesses (and the ones I have crushes on
love0001.gif
) are Belle and Ariel.
I didn't have any recent photos of me, so I took one tonight.
This is me and Sorceror Mickey:sohappy:
101_0706.jpg

They still go for the giggly, no-brain girls instead of the ones that are smart and have a mind of their own.
That is why I'm not keen on guys my age (23).
I'll take a smart girl with a mind of her own over a giggly, no brain girl any day.:)

diddy_mouse

Looks like I'm a little late to this dance...

My name is Erin and I've been a Disney fan since I was very little. We use to live in Orlando and my first visit to the World was in '86. I became obsessed when I was in high school due to a series of trips almost back to back ('97, '98, '00). The obsession grew ten fold when I took a trip in '04 and ended up getting engaged! My husband popped the question in front of the "Partners" statue and we honeymooned in October '05. To solidify my love of WDW I have a tattoo of the retro EPCOT logo on my back. It was a 25th birthday gift for myself. :D

Here's a couple of pics...

Us with Donald....you forget how short he is...:lol:
DonaldChefMickeys.jpg

Me acting like myself at the Poly...
MewithsomePolysignage.jpg

wardpr68

I am Rob, 21 years old, College student taking Marketing. I would love to work for Disney one day, especially in Florida. I am currently the ring announcer for the once VERY popular Stampede Wrestling. First trip to Disney was in grade 3, I am going for my 5th visit with friends for the first time (we are all finally 21) in August. I CANT WAIT!

n507201257_460970_5539.jpg

photo.php

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I am Rob, 21 years old, College student taking Marketing. I would love to work for Disney one day, especially in Florida. I am currently the ring announcer for the once VERY popular Stampede Wrestling. First trip to Disney was in grade 3, I am going for my 5th visit with friends for the first time (we are all finally 21) in August. I CANT WAIT!

n507201257_460970_5539.jpg

photo.php
OMG!

I used to watch Stampede Wrestling all the time! Back before you were born when it was very popular! :lookaroun

:cry:

jmenjes

Hiya hiya. I'm John, 37, and live in Hollywood. My first trip to WDW was when I was 6, and I've lost count how many times I've been back to the World since then. My favorite park is the Magic Kingdom, favorite attractions are Splash, Big Thunder, and the TTA, and my favorite thing outside the parks is La Nouba. I'm heading up the second week in April for some fun in the sun.

Besides all things WDW, I enjoy hockey (Go Panthers!), football (Go Dolphins!), bicycling, video games (I have WDW Quest: Magical Racing Tour in my collection), and solving puzzles.

WDWMagic.jpg

Dale and I at Chef Mickey's, 2006.

I need to work on you girls to recognize that 30's is still too young... 40's is when men become deep and can carry on more than simple conversation...

Haha I was just about to say 30's young, not old!!! I'm 21 years old who probably goes for guys much older than myself but I don't think of it as a bad thing at all!! Age is just a number right...

bigorangeandy

HI I'm Andy, I am a huge Tennessee fan, so that is the Big Orange part. We live in the Atlanta area, and are only 78 days away from our next trip! My job is that I get to play in the water, and get paid for it, my wife works for a company that does background checks on people. My son is looking forward to the day he can work for Disney.

I'm the one on the right
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
goffy_and_me.JPG

The family
000_0174.JPG

Me again

000_0073edited.jpg

Me last October when we loaded up and drove down for the day.

me3.JPG

DDuckFan130

Psssst... Trav,

Outback's a chain too... :lookaroun

Thaaaat's quite all right. 30 is where I'm good :lookaroun

*knows a very cute (in every way possible) 30 year old from work*

NadieMasK2

Hi all I'm Kelly. :wave: Not Nadie, as it appears. My name comes from my favorite Spanish-language song, Nadie Mas Que Tu. I am a Dental Hygienist, mom of 2 girls (11 and 17), and wife to Dan whom I have slowly but surely converted to a Disney freak. 36 years old but still a kid inside, still running down main street at park opening! I have been to WDW somewhere around 8 times and to DL twice. DD is graduating this year, and prior to her departure to Purdue University, we are going to a disney park but not sure yet if East or West. I am currently working on a plan to pay off all our debts in the next 5 years and then buy a vacation home in Celebration, FL (one of my best friends already has a place there and we love it!).

Picture063.jpg

echoreyn

Reading through this thread, I've noticed that there are a lot of hot guys on this board. Hot guys who like Disney? Awesome! :D

camithepirate

Hello, my name is Joe, I'm 17 years old (18 in May), and I enjoy Disney, Music, the internet, online gaming, some sports, going to concerts, among other things.. Oh yeah, I'm also considering attending Florida Southern College in the fall which would of course bring me closer to the world!

hey, cheers to 17 year old (almost 18) disney lovers :wave:

Yeah... I LOVE her hair!

Awww, youre so cute...to be 17 again....well, maybe not

Yeah gingers are super awesome

<=== Ginger

Haha, Awthanks guys!
But, im not ginger, my hair is very blonde lol. But, im almost 50% irish, so i sopose you could still call me that =p

EDIT- Woot, 100th Post! =D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom