Who's Who on WDWmagic

JCorduroy

This is an absolutely smashing idea. :)

Hi everyone, I'm Jay! I've been married to my wonderful wife Meridith for just over 6 years. Our first real vacation together was to the World, and we've done our best to go back as often as possible since. :) Here's some pics!

This is me in front of SSE in December.
DSCN2680.jpg

This is my wife and I at our 5th Anniversary breakfast at the Kona Cafe.
DSCN1129-1.jpg

This is my wife at our 5th anniversary dinner at 'Ohana. (Can you tell our favorite is the Polynesian?:) )
DSCN1162.jpg

And this is our massive group of friends in front of the American Adventure in EPCOT - christmastime this past year.
DSCN2746.jpg

Kerby626

Kerby is the last name, it's dual account. The wife and I. Been coming to Disney since I was 14, at least once or twice a year. Through a strange twist, Laura's(Laura22 or whoever she is now) husband and I served in the same unit in Iraq. I think I'm in the picture of him. The wife and I are in California now, not far from DLR. I like Stitch, POTC, Jungle Cruise and Buzz Lightyear. I train in martial arts and love Epcot and AK more than anything. Oh yeah I've also known Sweetpee1993 since I was born on the account that were cousins!!!

prspeppers

Hello everyone, I'm Tom. I've been going to Disney World twice a year since I was 9 years old. I'm always roaming around these boards however I don't normally post. I'm now 25, live in New Jersey and work in NYC. Here I am at Port Orleans French Quarter getting ready for Star Wars Weekend. If theres one thing I love more than Disney.....its Star Wars!!!!! When I found out you could one of the MGM pamphlets inside out to make a lightsaber....well...I had to show off some of my Jedi skills. Nice meeting everyone.

997092255lnr6.jpg

k.hunter30

I am currently working on a plan to pay off all our debts in the next 5 years and then buy a vacation home in Celebration, FL (one of my best friends already has a place there and we love it!).
That's so great Kelly! :sohappy:

Haha, Awthanks guys!
But, im not ginger, my hair is very blonde lol. But, im almost 50% irish, so i sopose you could still call me that =p
That's okay... nobody's perfect!:lol:
j/k

imagine_82

Wow.. reading through this thread I've noticed there are quite a lot of us on here in our mid-20s. I'm so glad the magic is kept alive at this age when there is so much else going on!

you're so right! sometimes the magic is what gets me thru a dreary day. :sohappy:

MonoRon

Hi, I'm Ron, 23 yrs old and from Chicago. I first went to Disney World back in '95 and was hooked. I did the WDWCP back in '03 and drove the monorail. Best job I've ever had.I just got back from WDW for ESPN the Weekend and I can't wait for my next trip.

IMGP1126.jpg

mousebymarriage

Tell Grumpy that he has no choice, bc you wear the pants in the family!!!
Oh...here's a pic of you that you couldn't post!! :lol:

For everyone out there...this is Mousebymarriage at dinner at the Polynesian...
Barbarahangingloose.jpg
Nice freakin picture'!
I swear to God I am going to kill you Lorie!
What about the picture of Mike with the grass skirt?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom