Who's Who on WDWmagic

disney dude

Hiya, my names Gary and live in the UK, although would love to bring my family out to the US, prefrably to Florida, so if anyone can offer we a job would be more than happy to accept.;) I am married to Helen and have 3 kids aged 6, 4 and 19 months and we are all Disney mad. Our last visit to WDW was in October, seems like a life time ago now:cry:. We are planning our next visit for Feb 2009 so only 11 months to go:cry:. Unfortunatley living so far away limits the amount of visits, but we are having withdrawal symptoms all the time.

DisneySam

Hi WDWmagic! My name is Samie, I am from Lexington, Kentucky. I have been on this forum for about 3 or 4 years I think (off and on) and I have been a Walt Disney World fanatic since my first visit in 2001. I am going to turn 25 in June and hope to make the big move to Orlando by the end of the year/ early 2009. I wish it were tomorrow!!!

2982035740100117738S500x500Q85.jpg

I have so many great Disney memories (in such a short time period!) One of my favorites for no particular reason is from my trip in January last year with my BFF, and we saw the "Dream Along with Mickey" castle show with the "enhanced" characters and we both kept tearing up and then laughing at ourselves because we are supposed to be adults. That's the great thing about WDW you always still feel like a kid while you're there.

eroyee

Hello everyone! I guess Im probably one of the younger members here, but Ill share anyways. :)

I'm Courtney, Im 17 and im a Sr. in High school in central New Jersey. Ive been to the world 3 times so far, and I have an absolute obbsession with it! Im the annoying one in my family, who, when were walking around, has to stop and make a factual comment about everything. (and i try very hard to make sure my facts are correct!)

But anyways. In the fall, im going to culinary school to become a Pastry Chef, and in '09 (hopefully!) Ill get to be a part of the disney college program, majoring in Pastry / Culinary Arts. At my vocational program now, Im simply known as "Miss Disney" because everyone knows my dream of becoming an Executive Pastry Chef for Disney!

l_0eaf49714e7476cde186aeab1fa47232.jpg

Me!
l_5536b76f11f2224f0511f18e8e72abb3.jpg

My long-time boyfriend and I at last years Food and Wine Festival =]

l_ffcd8e3512fc50c7ee52b5566e2e3800.jpg

My boyfriend, Me, my two brothers and my dad

I love other disney fans! feel free to add me on myspace.com/drummerchick
and www.camithepirate.deviantart.com
^Im also a (pretty good) amautre photographer

:wave:
Awww, youre so cute...to be 17 again....well, maybe not:lol:

IheartWDW

Hi all!
My name is Nicole but I go more by Nic. I’m 25 yrs old and currently residing in Central Jersey. I’m kinda a smartypants and but very laid back. Not married yet, and no kids yet… someday! I can’t wait to bring them to Disney..
DSC01155.jpg

I've been to Disney quite a few times over the years. I was there the first time in ’86 w my fam staying at the Caribbean Beach, then ’91 in the Contemporary, the ’00 and ’01 in the Wilderness Lodge, ’03 at the Caribbean Beach, ’05 at Pop Century. On my ‘05 trip I decided to purchase a DVC membership and since then I’ve been 2imes in ‘06 once at Saratoga and once at The Wilderness Lodge Villas. Then I was back again in ’07 and ‘08 with my team at Saratoga. I play soccer with a Women’s team out of central jersey, actually I’m the captain. We participate each year in a national 3v3 tournament that we’ve qualified twice to play in the National Championships in Disney at the wide world of sports in January.
Here’s my team this year:
IMG_1999.jpg

We placed 6thin the nation this year and hope to better it next year!

This year was a special trip since I got to share it with my Prince Charming.
IMG_2129.jpg

We’ve been together almost a year now and this was our first trip together. It was his first trip since he was 8 and he’s 28 so he was like a first timer. We had an absolute blast and I can’t wait to return next January where I’ll hopefully be able to get into the Wilderness Lodge Villas, as that is my favorite hotel.
CIMG8138.jpg

I have a 3yr old Boston Terrier and my sis just got a Boston puppy in September. We brought her home the Princess Hat.
IMG_2169.jpg

My favorite park is the Magic Kingdom and my favorite attraction is Pirates!!
(I got him on twice this trip).

I’ve never really sat and watched a day time parade, they just don’t hold my interest, but I have watched and love the Spectro Magic parade. My favorite restaurant in WDW is the California Grill at the top of the contemporary.
IMG_1793.jpg

My favorite mode of transportation is the boats. There’s something so peaceful about taking a nice easy boat ride.

I absolutely love the Picture Day thread and any of the updates with the pics.. They are awesome and they help bring me back to Disney while I’m sitting here in Jersey…

Well that’s me in a nutshell… Its nice to meet all of you!

eroyee

EEyore and Us.....

100_0955.jpg
Looks like we are the OLD ones on here. ha.ha. we are from Michigan, both retired. Have been to Disney World 13 times now. My fave park is MK. We love the POOH ride and Crystal Palace. This is my 2 best men in the picture. ha.ha. Great thread. Nice to see so many faces to go with the names.........

MnWildFan06

Hi my name is Erik,i'm from Minnesota,i'm 27,married to the greatest wife in the world,had our honeymoon at disney world it was soooo amazing,a big disney fan,I have only been to Disneyworld 3 times in my life so im a newbie.Looking to chat with disney fans so send me a message if ya want.

Favorite Ride:pirates of the Caribbean
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Disney Resort: Port Orleans
Favorite Restaurant: Liberty Tree Tavern
Favorite Show: Fantasmic
Favorite Parade: Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade
Favorite Firework: Wishes
Favorite Characters: Donald,Mickey,and Goofy
Favorite Disney Movie: all of them
Favorite Disney tv show: Ducktales
Favorite World Showcase Pavillion: The United Kingdom
Favorite Disney water park: Typhoon Lagoon
Favorite Disney Mini Golf Course: Winter Summerland
Favorite Downtown Disney store: World of Disney
Favorite Disney Villan: Captain Hook and Chernabog

KrazyKemp

Hey everyone!

I bet a lot of you have never even heard of me before (usually I prowl these boards and have very little to say)

But I suppose I'll throw myself into the mix.

My name is Matt. Originally from Tucson, Arizona. But now I come to you from Sacramento, California. (almost as far away from Disney World as you can get in the US)

I love Pop Century, and my favorite park is Epcot. Especially World Showcase.

Here is a pic of me and my friend Phillip from 2005:

I am on the right, and Phil's on the left.

See you in WDW!!

EDIT: Oh, and I'm single too! (Shameless plug)

Legotron.jpg

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Rob, you know I always enjoy the tight clothed pictures HA HA

BTW I have a new puppy for you to meet, when you coming back to Otown for some Disney fun?
Puppy?!?!? ooooo... anywho, I was originally planning on April, but now it's unlikely since I have trips to Boston, Munich and São Paulo planned for this year... making budgeting another trip quite bothersome. Maybe July or December... BIG maybe.

EpcotServo

Hi, I'm Travis "EpcotServo". I'm 17 and like Disney, MST3K, sci-fi, moviemaking, imagineering, and pretty much a little of everything. I like to riff everything and make arcane references to things and quip away like there's no tomorrow. I'd say "Because there isn't one." after that because it sounds AWESOME, but there is one so It'd make no sense. I have no faith in humankind, believe in Sasquatch, and smell conspiracy in everything. Outback Steakhouse is my favorite restaraunt, and I laugh at the type of person who thinks Chili's is their favorite restaraunt until they find out it's a chain. I think the greatest joke ever told would have to be......your face! Ha! I love Magic Kingdom, but wish they wouldn't let kids come in and mess the place up. I'd love to be an Imagineer, but I don't want to get laid off. I'm a teenager who hates teenagers and not a day goes by where I don't get up and wonder WHO IS MERITT STONEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?

Oh, and I also take pictures of things and enjoy making people laugh.

Me and Stephen Colbert on Spaceship Earth:
ssefake_copy.jpg

PKD

Puppy?!?!? ooooo... anywho, I was originally planning on April, but now it's unlikely since I have trips to Boston, Munich and São Paulo planned for this year... making budgeting another trip quite bothersome. Maybe July or December... BIG maybe.

Seriously? We are long over due you know!!!!

sissa216

Wow.. reading through this thread I've noticed there are quite a lot of us on here in our mid-20s. I'm so glad the magic is kept alive at this age when there is so much else going on!

I noticed that too! I just turned 25 (along with several people on these last few pages), and a I was way off with a lot of your ages (both older and younger)

Lee

Adventurer
I was originally planning on April, but now it's unlikely since I have trips to Boston, Munich and São Paulo planned for this year... making budgeting another trip quite bothersome. Maybe July or December... BIG maybe.

Translation: He's got warrants out on him. Public mischief and whatnot.:lookaroun

:D

brkgnews

Translation: He's got warrants out on him. Public mischief and whatnot.:lookaroun

:D
Probably for posting that photo of himself in that scuba suit. :eek:

Rob, you, as a graphic designer, ought to know how to use the "blur" tool. :lookaroun

Cinderella1976

Hello Everyone :wave: Great thread!! I really enjoyed looking at everyone pictures. My name is Chrissy, I am 31 years old and a stay at home mom with three girls. We have been going to Disney every year since 2001 and our next trip will be in December. My favorite resorts are the Wilderness Lodge and the Grand Floridian. If you want to look at my vacation pictures please feel free to visit my myspace page.

www.myspace.com/chrissy5150

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom