Who's Who on WDWmagic

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Oh...yeah there is.

EVERYTHING is worth seeing in the dark. Every. Single. Thing.

Especially that moray eel that's about to swallow your leg.
Everything that's there is worth seeing... pero cuando salga el sol. Sobre la morena... plegh. That's one of a few creatures that scare me.

Disneybird

HI! I'm Reva. My daughter Rachel (popsicletrees) has already posted pictures of the two of us. Even though there are better ones of me out there somewhere (like when I was 20 or 25). :lol:
I have 2 daughters. The oldest is an attorney (no jokes please), and the youngest will graduate from college this May. :( She's absolutely beautiful and single guys. I also have a perfect grandson that I can't wait to take to WDW someday soon.
My first trip to the world was in 1972, before many of you were even born. I have been almost every year since. My husband once introduced me to a group of people by saying that if they had ever ridden Space Mtn., they could thank me because I paid for it.
We live in Tn., not too far from the Ocoee River, where the white water rafting competitions took place during the Atlanta Olympics. I have a boring job in a doctor's office and work occassionally selling diamonds for a large jewelry company.
And by the way, we're huge Vols fans. Bruce Pearl for Prez...Stephen Colbert for his VP though.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
HI! I'm Reva. My daughter Rachel (popsicletrees) has already posted pictures of the two of us. Even though there are better ones of me out there somewhere (like when I was 20 or 25). :lol:
I have 2 daughters. The oldest is an attorney (no jokes please), and the youngest will graduate from college this May. :( She's absolutely beautiful and single guys. I also have a perfect grandson that I can't wait to take to WDW someday soon.
My first trip to the world was in 1972, before many of you were even born. I have been almost every year since. My husband once introduced me to a group of people by saying that if they had ever ridden Space Mtn., they could thank me because I paid for it.
We live in Tn., not too far from the Ocoee River, where the white water rafting competitions took place during the Atlanta Olympics. I have a boring job in a doctor's office and work occassionally selling diamonds for a large jewelry company.
And by the way, we're huge Vols fans. Bruce Pearl for Prez...Stephen Colbert for his VP though.
I'm available... :lookaroun

You've gotta be careful throwing out offers like that! :lol:

But I am available!

Disneybird

Monty, it's okay as long as she doesn't see the offer. Actually it's a big joke with us. She thinks I ask everyone I come into contact with if they have a single son. When she went to college she said the college guys are no different than the high school ones. They still go for the giggly, no-brain girls instead of the ones that are smart and have a mind of their own. And boy, can she speak her mind. :ROFLOL:

DDuckFan130

Monty, it's okay as long as she doesn't see the offer. Actually it's a big joke with us. She thinks I ask everyone I come into contact with if they have a single son. When she went to college she said the college guys are no different than the high school ones. They still go for the giggly, no-brain girls instead of the ones that are smart and have a mind of their own. And boy, can she speak her mind. :ROFLOL:
That is why I'm not keen on guys my age (23). But then again, the 30 year olds I know are also shallow :rolleyes: But I prefer those guys though :D

dizpins14

It must be a mom thing cause my mom always talks about me being single around girls. It's been getting worse since I'm about to graduate college.

Montyboy

Hello everyone,
My name is Peter and I live in Allentown, PA with my nine year old daughter and my two dogs, Monty and Sidney.
Before I found this site I never realized how passionate people could get about a pineapple ice cream float.

Kriszee1

Same thing here with the ornaments...check it out.... 3 years and counting
IMG_0998.jpg

VERY Pretty!

raven

Hi! I'm Rachel. I'm graduating from Lipscomb University in 59 days with a B.A. in History. I love Disney and have been every year since I was a baby. My mom is on here. Her name is Reva, but she is Disneybird on the forums. Here are some pictures of us from our most recent trip:

P9230055.jpg

P9230052.jpg

P9220014.jpg

P9230086.jpg

You have the World's Best Eyes! WOW! :wave:

DivineMadness7

Hi everyone!

My name is Nikki and I've been a WDW addict since 1987. That was my first trip, I was 4 years old (25 now, just to save you some math :p) Live in Central PA near "Happy Valley" home of the Penn State Nittany Lions :sohappy: This is our year, really it is this time! :ROFLOL:

Here I am with Kermit, one of my favorites. I really wish they had Gonzo walking around, but Kermie is my 2nd fav so I'll settle for him.
kermit.jpg

I'm in graduate school studying graphic design after getting my BA in art. Apparently I really like to take out student loans :hammer: I would like to work for Disney someday if possible.

Growing up, my parents took my brother and I about every other year. Now we go every year, if not several times a year! It is the only vacation spot everyone can agree on and we all love it.

I still travel with my parents a lot, since they will still pay for me and I have all those aforementioned student loans and can't afford trips by myself :lol:
We always stay on property and I would guess we have probably stayed at about half of the resorts by now. Favorite value is pop, moderate is Dixi...I mean, POR ;), deluxe is Wilderness Lodge, though the Beach Club is really gaining in the ranks since our first stay their last August. We love being able to walk to World Showcase!

If I could only eat one food the rest of my life, I'd probably pick Dole Whip. I only eat hot dogs from Casey's. Upstairs at Columbia Harbor House is always a must. Gotta get fish and chips from Rose and Crown. I'm starting to realize a lot of my favorite things about wdw are food related...hmm...

This is going to be blasphemy, but I'm not much of a parade or fireworks person. But I'm glad everyone else is because it makes the lines shorter for me while they are watching them! :lol:

2 quick stories and I'll stop my ramblings. My brother, who was 7 at the time, was asked if he wanted to be "Kid of the Day" as we were walking in to the now defunct Wonders of Life pavilion. His response? "No, Thanks" We asked him why, he said it "sounded fishy." :lol: We got him to change his mind and they gave him a pin, certificate and took us up to a special lounge. We got refreshments, Goofy came up to meet us, we got to go to the head of the line of Body Wars. It's one of my family's favorite memories.

A few years ago, we were at MGM during Star Wars weekends. Dad and I decided to wait in line to get our picture with Darth Vader. We aren't huge Star Wars fans but thought it would be cool to have a picture with him. We waited about 15 minutes and got up there to take it. For some reason, I thought to myself "Wouldn't it be funny to put my arm around Darth?" So I started to, he backed away and pointed to the door. He made us leave. We never did get that picture. Moral of the story: don't touch Vader!

momsls

Hi my name is Shara. I live in Ohio and its cold and snowy and I'm ready for a Disney visit! I have been to Disney about 5 times but love...love....love...love....love everything Disney! My son, who will be 8 next week, is also a true lover of all things Disney.

We have visited Disney the last two years but may have to skip this year since my husband it taking up all the excess $$ for college. :mad:

I have already started planning my next vacation for sometime next year :D and as far as my son is concerned he hopes it is during Star Wars Weekends since we have attended the last two years!

Side note......DivineMadness7 Darth Vader was also a little rough with my then 6 year old...whats up with that!? :veryconfu

My avatar is my little boy and myself at Animal Kingdom last year...

Cynderella

My name is Rachel. I just turned 25 3 days ago :D. I have been to Disney World 33 times since I was 9 years old. It never gets old to me. As I get older it seems to become more and more of an obsession to me. I have a mickey mouse tattoo on the inside of my right ankle and a nautical star with a hidden mickey in the middle on my stomach. Since I found live365 I listen to Disney music every day now, driving my co workers crazy! :lol:. I got married 6 months ago to my wonderful husband who I've been with for the past 6 years and he's been to Disney 4 times. I dont think he's on the obsession level I am at all, but I'm working on that :D. We are getting our first house tomorrow!, and I have all kinds of plans to Disneyfy it. I have a yellow lab and her name is Koda. I want to get another one and name it Kenai :) I have a picture we took at the Kodak picture labs but I have no clue how to post it. That's about all I guess :wave:

Piebald

I remember visiting my friend when he went to school in Knoxville and seeing beautiful girls everywhere like your daughter. I really need to get out of Florida.....plus most girls in Florida don't really like Disney. :cry:

k.hunter30

Wow.. reading through this thread I've noticed there are quite a lot of us on here in our mid-20s. I'm so glad the magic is kept alive at this age when there is so much else going on!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom