Which ride/attraction or show at WDW would you be a part of ???

• Hollywood Tower of Terror

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Jungle Cruise guide

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Kilimanjaro Safari guide

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Playhouse Disney host

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • American Idol host/judge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Splash Mountain

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Great Movie Ride guide

• Festival of the Lion King

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • WDW Street Performer

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Space Mountain

• Total voters

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Seeing how much fun Disney CM's have at WDW might make us think about which ride/attraction we'd want to operate or show we would want to be a part if we worked there. Or maybe you already work there but wanna a change. So , the question is:

Jasonflz

Definitely Space Mountain!

Also, why didn't you include Tower of Terror? The Cm's there are hilarious, especially when they act all creepy-like.

EDIT: Ooops. Didn't notice it with the Hollywood in front. Sorry.

hwdelien

You didn't offer my choice Haunted Mansion. I love that place. If only Disney could pay me the salary I currently make, I'd quit my job today and move to Florida.

Matt and Kelly

I picked Splash Mountain. Splash is my favorite ride so I think it would be fun to be a CM for that attraction.

It would be great watching people load up, relatively dry and excited, and then get to see them as they get off the ride all wet and laughing (hopefully)!

Chrononymous

Street performance at WDW...or even as streetmosphere(do they even use that term anymore?)...now that would be awesome!

It's really my current job anyway. Busking/improv performer. I just don't do it there!

My real love would have been to work at the Adverturers Club...*sob*
And I think I would make a great Princess!

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I definitely would do Splash Mountain or maybe try my hand at being a street performer. That would be pretty cool.

sjead

Definitely TOT. . . that would be a sweet job. The CMs have a great time in character and I love the feeling of anticipation/ fear/ excitement I can feel from fellow guests when waiting in line.

magicmaya

I would work on space mountain because it seems to run through our family, but I would be the first one in our family to work at disney world's.

If not, I would work as Alice or Wendy.(everyone says i'm a great actress)

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I suppose I'd want to be part of The Voices of Liberty at Epcot. That'd be my number one selection at least.

shannon2484

Definitely Haunted Mansion! I've always wanted to be one of those people who stare creepily at everyone and scares the crap out of kids. Other than that, I think Jungle Cruise would be pretty hilarious. I don't care how corney those jokes are, I still love them.

luvlifeinfl

I picked street performer, but honestly if I ever got a chance to work for Disney and did not need and income to survive I would scrape gum off of the bottom of Mickey's shoe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom