Which celebrity have you seen at Walt Disney World ?

CBug88

I saw Wayne Brady in 06 at the Magic Kingdom filming.. I was also in MGM (Now DHS) back in 03 or 04 and Paul Walker was hangin' about :kiss:

bbabe

Met Paris Hilton and Benji Madden in May this year at MK, they were both so polite and I have a lovely pic of Paris and my man:)

Here is our usual response for this kind of thread...

RoyDisney_2001.png

We have seen others celebs at WDW, but we've never gotten as good a picture as this.

Frank&Ollie

I am embarrassed enough to say...

Steven Tyler from Aerosmith sat next to me on Tower of Terror New Years Eve. I didn't realize it was him until I saw the picture at the end of the ride...

Should have bought that one :ROFLOL:

Chance

My sister and I had dinner with Richard Seymour and his family at Teppanyaki in April of 07. We did not know who he was at the time. They are all phenomenal, we had a lovely meal and he paid for our dinner. We had no idea why...........his wife said, "no we insist" It was really sweet. We later asked a cast member who we had just had dinner with -- now we are die hard SEYMOUR fans!!

natalia1681

I was walking through WoL pavilion after just riding Body Wars with my boyfriend (who's now my hubby) and his parents. Well, I was turned around looking at my future MIL who was looking a bit greenish:hurl: and I walked smack into Vanessa Williams.

I was like, "OH, EXCUSE ME........Vanessa Williams?":lookaroun

SpykeYs

Original Poster
Hi Guys,

With the holidays done, it's time to bring this thread alive!

Have you recently seen a celeb's @ Walt Disney World ?

For myself, i'll see in 10 days when i'll be there :ROFLOL:

TxStateMouse

I worked in Fantasyland during a 2003 CP, seems those attractions are big hits with the celebs.

Johnny Depp
Joey Fatone
Paige Davis (Trading Spaces host)
Gloria Estefan
Cast party for NYPD Blue
Phil Mickelson
OJ Simpson
Mariah Carey
Rob Thomas (Matchbox 20)
Julianne Moore
Pamela Anderson

Ya never know who'll find riding Dumbo, folks!

Courtney1188

Met Paris Hilton and Benji Madden in May this year at MK, they were both so polite and I have a lovely pic of Paris and my man:)

*teenybopper moment*

SOOO lucky!

Okay, okay, so I've totally met Good Charlotte twice. (That's the band Benji is in, for anyone who doesn't know.) But GC and Disney World at the same time?! Oh man. Haha

i saw michael jackson and elvis presley ridding splash mountain together!!
after the ride was over i heard elvis say to michael, no you cant ride with the children....:ROFLOL:

philsfan2185

I saw 2008 World Series MVP Cole Hamels on January 11th of this year in the restroom hallway at American Adventure Pavilion. No one recognized him, so I just gave him a nod and said "Hey". He noticed my Phillies, and nodded and said "Quite alright." His wife Heidi (from Survivor/Playboy) ran in the half marathon, so that's why he was in WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom