Which celebrity have you seen at Walt Disney World ?

Cynderella

I saw Roy Disney on our honeymoon in 07 but he was filming something for the local news station and so I couldn't get a pic with him but I took lots of him!

SirGoofy

I saw 2008 World Series MVP Cole Hamels on January 11th of this year in the restroom hallway at American Adventure Pavilion. No one recognized him, so I just gave him a nod and said "Hey". He noticed my Phillies, and nodded and said "Quite alright." His wife Heidi (from Survivor/Playboy) ran in the half marathon, so that's why he was in WDW.

Gah, lucky.

Here's who I've met/seen while working:
Triple H
Jack Black
Scottie Pippen
Miley Cyrus twice(The rudest person I have EVER met)
The Jonas Brothers(A close second to Miley for being rude)
Jimmy Carter
John Edwards(The senator, I actually got to give him a private tour through the Jungle)
John Lasseter
Tony Dungy

WishingOnAStar

Gah, lucky.

Triple H
Jack Black
Scottie Pippen
Jimmy Carter
John Edwards(The senator, I actually got to give him a private tour through the Jungle)
John Lasseter
Tony Dungy

Was he with his wife or mistress?

Sorry, I went there...

erstwo

I wondered if anyone on here saw Suri Cruise. I think she was there last week? It looked like they set her up (with permission I'm sure) for some serious publicity shots in front of the castle.

Helena123

I saw Noel Edmonds at MK back in October, he presents the British version of Deal or No Deal, so not that much of a celebrity but still :)
I had to stop myself calling out "Hey Noel, No Deal!" :p

First Post lol :)

gembob

^^^ lol cool!! Did you know Noel's House Party is coming back?!

Oh yes and now for a couple of golden oldies... I saw Hailey Mills when she was having her handprints done outside of the Great Movie Ride and Ginger Rogers giving a speech before a showing of Beauty and the Beast!

tmm7899

When I was an Advanced Intern back in 2001 I saw Rosie ODonnell my mother actually saw me on her show, gy, Daunte Culpepper, Greg Maddox, Roy Disney, and Brandi.

rsoxguy

Penn and Teller at EPCOT filming something. Penn was trying to ride a unicycle and kept falling off. He was sweating like a pig.

Scooter

I saw my 6th grade Art teacher, Mr Rumberger at DHS.

I know he's not a world famous celebrity, but he made a big impression in MY life.:sohappy:

hcswingfield

I was in the elevator with Marlee Matlin at the Beach Club, and helped her talk her husband into getting the portrait artist in the lobby to do a portrait of their daughter. I also made a complete idiot of myself when I realized she was Marlee Matlin, but she was very gracious.

lynnie5150

In June 2004, I saw Ving Rhames. I was at the spa at the GF and drinking coffee in my robe waiting for a massage. In walks Ving Rhames and sits across from me. We talked for 15 minutes about me mostly. I kept trying to ask movie questions, but he was more intersted in what I had to say. It was awesome!!!

In June 2007, I talked with Ray Park for about 30 minutes in the pool at the Boardwalk. We talked about the GI Joe movie, life, and of course, STAR WARS!!! This is the second time I ran into him so it was not as cool as my first story.

ttalovebug

Gah, lucky.

Triple H
Jack Black
Scottie Pippen
Jimmy Carter
John Lasseter
Tony Dungy

You must have caught them at a rare bad moment. I have met these young men several times, and they are true gentlemen to say the very least. Especially to their fans. One has to understand, they are literally (and by literally I mean physically ) attacked by girls at just about every moment of their lives. They deserve some slack.

Other people I have come across:
Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus (it's almost sad. He really is a sweet guy, but his daughter is the biggest brat on earth.)
David Cook
David Archuleta
Patti LaBelle
Jessica Simpson
Sarah Brightman (one of my favorite artists, I was so star struck)

and Stacey from the Top 7 channel.

pjulie75

We saw Michael Jackson and it kids a few years ago in Disneyland Paris. There weren't supposed to be fireworks that evening and we all got a flyer pushed under our hotel room doors telling us about a surprise Firework show which was fabulous.

I saw David Archuleta last Dec at the GF. I didn't really know who he was until about a hour later when I finally remembered where I had seen him before, (not a big American Idol watcher). He was really short, but pretty much any celebrity I've ever seen, I've said that they were short.

Fashionista007

Hulk Hogan - GF shooting Thunder In Paradise (looooong time ago)

Wayne Brady - GF walking with entourage, I was walking alone and as he passed, I congratulated him on his Emmy that he won that year (2003). His brilliant white smile could be seen from space!

JULIE ANDREWS - GF on our last day. We were sitting on the bench waiting for the bus to the airport when this lady walked by all by herself. I didn't think twice about it until a CM came over and said "Do you know who that is?? It's Mary Poppins!" I wish I had run after her to get an autograph :(

George Lucas - EPCOT Future World early in the morning (I was there alone on my AM Extra Magic Hour) he was surrounded by an entourage so I didn't say anything to him :(

Kathy Lee and Frank Gifford - GF Lobby

SirGoofy

You must have caught them at a rare bad moment. I have met these young men several times, and they are true gentlemen to say the very least. Especially to their fans. One has to understand, they are literally (and by literally I mean physically ) attacked by girls at just about every moment of their lives. They deserve some slack.

Maybe you caught them on some good moments. Because over a course of a week or so, my friends and I ran into them while working, and they weren't the nicest people to any of them.:shrug:

And when they are put onto rides without having to be in the eye shot of guests, they don't really have any reason to treat the cast like crap.

Mikester71

I, too, like alot of people on here have seen Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler at WDW. It was during our first trip to WDW in March of 2005 and we were next in line for RnRC and they stopped us and ushered someone in from the exit side of the car. Everyone was surprised to see Steven and his son get on the ride. When we got off, he walked past us in the store at the end of the ride with two big guys on each side of him. My wife wanted me to snap a pic of him, but stupid me thought it was all part of the ride. I had heard Disney spared no expense when it came to experiencing their rides and I thought he was just some impersonator who jumped on the ride every now and then to make it feel that much more real. When we hit up ToT, everyone was talking about seeing Steven Tyler just get off ToT, so it hit me that it was probably him after all. :hammer:

lumpydj

Does Jason Castro count at a celeb? He was on TV... :lookaroun

IMG_0203.jpg

ttalovebug

Maybe you caught them on some good moments. Because over a course of a week or so, my friends and I ran into them while working, and they weren't the nicest people to any of them.:shrug:

And when they are put onto rides without having to be in the eye shot of guests, they don't really have any reason to treat the cast like crap.

And I'm just saying you can't make a judgement on someone like that in such a situation and in so short a time. Depends on what you are classifying as "rude". Did they completely tell someone off? Or did they just not bother to say anything to anybody? "Treating people like crap" is quite an allegation. You're talking about a few times in a week. I've known them for years. They are good people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom