Which celebrity have you seen at Walt Disney World ?

princessmelinda

I've seen Regis and Kelly when they were filming Regis and Kelly in like 2000 around Christmas time, we also saw Raven Simone filming a clip for the Christmas parade too.

mickeymaniacs

I met Chip Foose in the airport in Mineappolis on the way to Disneyland...got a great pic with him too. He's such a nice guy and he actually joked around with us because we were on the same flight as him. He is really funny. My hubby was so mad because I called him from the airport and said you'll never guess who I just talked to. It was funny:sohappy:

epcotWSC

n19600119_31356639_252.jpg

This was two years back at the Grand Floridian. Steve Harvey and his family. His Daughter took the picture for us, they're really great people.

mpaul32001

I decided there are so many I'll just make a list. If I think of more, I'll add them. These are in no specific order.

Regis
Kelly
David Cook
David Archuleta
Miley Cyrus
Billy Ray Cyrus
Sarah Brightman
Imagination Movers
Tom Cruise
High School Musical Cast
Mary Poppins on Broadway Cast

Marty Sklar
Jim Mcfee
Joe Rhode

Regis & Kelly

3270205315_8e6f8370bf.jpg

David Cook

3088625074_b9757b9055.jpg

Sarah Brightman

3087811047_63856aaa00.jpg

Does Billy Flannigan Count?

3087880307_cdd2549060.jpg

Mary Poppins on Broadway Cast

3088736886_c12b973151.jpg

Miley Cyrus

3087902227_d191943064.jpg

Billy Ray Cyrus

3088742550_5261ee2bfc.jpg

Regis

3087889939_cb1bb07dd1.jpg

Kelly

3087895805_e6dea03197.jpg

dsnyfreak

On my last trip I saw Mickey Mouse! It was so crazy, I wanted to ask for his autograph, but I left him alone.

. . . :lookaroun

-Yensid "Happy Newly New Year!" tlaw1969

OMG!!!!!!!!:eek: I WAS THERE THAT DAY TOO!!!! I SAW HIM ON MAIN STREET!!!! :sohappy:HE WAS BUSY SO I LEFT HIM ALONE TOO!!!!!!!:D.......:lookaroun

dsnyfreak

:takes a deep breath:
Johnny depp
phil and april margera
triple h
donald trump
sylvester stallone
chris rock
kelly clarkson
vince mcmahon
shane mcmahon
stephanie mcmahon
mr. Kennedy (the wwe wrestler, not a member of the famous political family)
nicholas cage
bob iger
al weiss
stone cold steve austin
al pacino
whats with all the wrestlers was there a show somewhere nearby?

magicmaya

I saw mickey in 2008 and when I went to disneyland for christmas, I was him again.

disney-mgm-studios-address.jpg

He hugged me and gave me an autograph on my disney world napkin that I still had when I ate ice cream.The napkin is framed in my bedroom.

:ROFLOL: What can I say, He is the most popular tv character in the world.

magicmaya

I saw Regis and Kelly shoot an episode of Live in 2005 for the Happiest Celebration on Earth.

I saw Mariah Carey on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (she was riding it... over and over and over again while making everyone in line wait :lol:)

Paris hilton did the same thing on ToT at CA.I also ran into her on space mountain.She was on the same rocket as us.She seemed very nice.She said hi to us when we were leaving the ride and asked us if the ride was fun.

need2go2wdw

This is a cool thread!! I'm going to keep my eyes peeled everytime I go to WDW now! Back in Sept 04 we got off of ToT right after Pink and her bf/hubby(?) (sorry, can't remember his name) did and we saw them leaving the gift shop. I think it was Sept 07 that I saw the Hulk's daughter, Brooke Hogan at MGM sitting in the front row of Beauty and the Beast with her friends. They were quickly ushered out, down off to the side when the show was over...cause I know she's someone I would knock people over for to get an autograph...

cl_x_4

I saw Katie Price (Jordan) and Peter Andre with Harvey (and other kids) on the tea cups. They were getting off as we were getting on.... they hung out at the exit during our spin. They were great with the kids. They had people to help them, but did most of the 'parenting' themselves. After a month or so, I saw in OK that it was the trip where they got 'married' at the castle. That was kinda cool.

BiggerTigger

The last day at WDW we were waiting for our table for Crystal Palace. It was early in the morning and I was still just waking up. I saw a cast member great a gentleman who looked awefully familiar. I turned to my family and mentioned that he looked a lot like Penn Gillette of Penn and Teller. Of course, our seats were ready and I brushed it off.
Well, after our return, I was scrolling a few of my favorite sites when they had a picture of Penn with one of the Characters. He was in the same yellow knit shirt that I saw him in.

JackieRose313

Saw Vinny Testeverde @ MGM a couple years back. He was smiling and waving. :wave: Hope to see a bunch of sport celebs. when we hit espn weekend this feb./mar.

(YEAH YANKS!!!! - lol) I'm going to be down for ESPN weekend this year also..and I was wondering if you've ever been there for it before? And if so, how easily/often do you see the celebs that are there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom