Which celebrity have you seen at Walt Disney World ?

Crazy4WDW1

I almost walked smack into Vincent D'Onofrio from Law and Order: CI in July at the gift shop at AKL. He is a very big guy. Pretty cute too! He was with his kids.

islesgirl

I saw Joey Fatone from NSYNC when I was in MGM the first weekend of December. He was with his wife and daughter so I didn't wanna bother him for a picture. My friend got a picture of his back, lol. Very good looking in person! Bet he isn't uncommon since he lives in the Orlando area

jill17

I saw Mario Lopez last December. We noticed him on Splash Mountain as we were watching the ride so we waited where the people come out and out he came!! He was so nice!! My husband pushed me at him and said "mario, my wife loves you..can we take a picture?" I was so embarrassed but also so happy that he did it!! But, the dummy had the camera reaaaallly zoomed in so our faces are huge and it's a little out of focus! And, I look absolutely horrible...my hair is all over the place and I look white as a ghost. He looks perfect as always!! : ) Oh well, at least I have something!! :p I would post it on here but I can't figure out how...i'm computer illiterate!!

I have met Gary Sinise and his family and had a convo with them. He is the nicest person. I have also met Corbin Bleu who is a lot cuter in person ... too bad he is only 18 :( Ive also met most of the Disney Channel stars.
I have also met Ben Rolithsberg. Well actually i almost slammed a door into him which was kinda of embaressing. I did say hello and how r you. He is VERY tall.
I have also met Joey Fatone. He was dresssed up as a pirate.
I have seen Uma Thurman and Donny Osmond and a player to plays for Miami Dolphins

Hrudey3032

Saw Doug Flutie and his family near the Haunted Mansion last year then a few days later saw Chad Pennington at Mouse Gear at Epcot.

Craig & Lisa

i saw Jon and Kate (plus 8) and their children this summer at pizzafari in AK. I also saw Tom Welling (Draco Malfoy) getting off dumbo.

I'll be going down in 26 days to start the CP. I'l be in attractions, so i really can't wait to see who i'll meet!
By the way, good luck on your CP, let us all know here where you work and maybe we will pass by in March and say hello.

Karolena

A number of years ago while riding the TTA, we looked down at the Plaza Rose Garden and filming there was Ben Savage and Topanga from Boy Meets World. We also saw Steven Tyler getting off a ride the year Rock n' Roller Coaster opened.

Those episodes of Boy Meets World are like my favorite. And I absolutely love that show.

I've never seen a famous person, but I swear I saw one of the Hanson brothers a few trips ago.

wdimagineer

In 2001 around Thanksgiving time, me and my family were in MGM walking through the path that goes by The Brown Derby, when we noticed a huge crowed of people circled around some one. The person was Barry Bonds and was there with his family. (It Was the Year he Broke the Home Run Record.) So we decide just to watch and see where he goes. Sure enough he come by us. I was about 11 so I was excited to see him. I went to ask him just for a hand shake and he shoved it away. Although I dont believe he was trying to be rude. I was the only one in the path besides my mom. The least he could do is acknowledge me. That was the time I began to hate Bonds. The rest of the stuff is icing on the cake

imagineerfan

When were at Disneyland in October, Johnny Depp was getting on Pirates with some other girl (wife, gf?) and a body guard as were getting off.

I also saw Arnold Schwarzenegger and Diane Disney at Disneyland on July 17th 2005 for the 50th anniversary. I thought it was interesting that Arnold had a couple of bodyguards, I felt like saying, "who's protecting who here?"

-Dan

bidnow5

We've seen a bunch over the years but only really met and talked to a few. We met the Olson twins 5 or 6 years ago at MGM my daughters got to say a few words to them as their security guards tried to stop me from taking their photo. The biggest thrill for me was Betty White around the same time frame. She was autographing books and I talked to her while getting my copy of the book signed. At the time she had the same 2 dog breeds as we did. She was so nice. We have seen lots of others but never talked to any of them

kag1984

In 2001 around Thanksgiving time, me and my family were in MGM walking through the path that goes by The Brown Derby, when we noticed a huge crowed of people circled around some one. The person was Barry Bonds and was there with his family. (It Was the Year he Broke the Home Run Record.) So we decide just to watch and see where he goes. Sure enough he come by us. I was about 11 so I was excited to see him. I went to ask him just for a hand shake and he shoved it away. Although I dont believe he was trying to be rude. I was the only one in the path besides my mom. The least he could do is acknowledge me. That was the time I began to hate Bonds. The rest of the stuff is icing on the cake

That reminds me. I was working at this hotel (not at Disney) and Barry Bonds was staying in the presidential suite. He called down to the front desk and I answered the phone and he says "Hi this is Barry Bonds the baseball player..." blah blah whatever he wanted. I just thought that was the weirdest way to introduce yourself. I wanted to say "Well this is me the front desk employee..." whatever it was weird.

We've seen a bunch over the years but only really met and talked to a few. We met the Olson twins 5 or 6 years ago at MGM my daughters got to say a few words to them as their security guards tried to stop me from taking their photo. The biggest thrill for me was Betty White around the same time frame. She was autographing books and I talked to her while getting my copy of the book signed. At the time she had the same 2 dog breeds as we did. She was so nice. We have seen lots of others but never talked to any of them

Betty White...I would have been in heaven.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom