Which celebrity have you seen at Walt Disney World ?

abbeysmom

We also saw Jon and Kate last summer in passing at MK. I wanted to follow to get a pic. but she was yelling at someone (surprise, surprise), so I figured I wouldn't bother her. I LOVE her anyway!

I know, she does yell alot but hey if I had 8 kids I would probably yell too..... I love her too...... ( and I am sure editing is lot of it too) I think they do an amazing job. I'm sure that trip was free??? Can you imagine having to pay for 10 people to get in...:cry:

go3epcot

Recently saw Vince Wilfork from the New England Patriots- exchanged friendly "hellos" and wished him best of luck for this season. He was with his family and friends with no VIP guide in sight, just enjoying Magic Kingdom with the rest of us.

mickeysaver

Last fall, we were fortunate enough to have met Al Weiss. While not everyone would recognize him, including my dear partner, I knew who he was and was so excited! I posted about it at the time too. There were a couple of other WDW higher up's with him, Eric Wallace and Phil Holmes.

I thought it was very cool!

Disney_Belle

We also saw Jon and Kate last summer in passing at MK. I wanted to follow to get a pic. but she was yelling at someone (surprise, surprise), so I figured I wouldn't bother her. I LOVE her anyway!

I absolutely LOVE Jon & Kate and the Gosselin kids. They are just too cute!!! But I don't think I would have asked for a pic either, I'm sure its crazy enough with 8 kids in Disney World, nevermind having to stop and take photos with people with 8 kids in Disney World. Plus I'm sure they just wanted to enjoy the vacation as much as possible. I don't know how they do it lol.

It didn't happen in WDW, but I noticed a lot of posts about Steven Tyler on here. My parents own a towing business, and we also help out in delivering storage containers for a local storage company. One of our drivers actually brought a container to Steven's house here in Mass. He said Steven was the nicest guy ever, he invited him in, gave him a tour of the house and got him a soda. Our driver was fascinated by the woodwork that Steven has throughout the house and he said he has wood carvings of eagles in the yard and stuff. And from what walter (our driver) said, Steven thought it was really cool that he was more impressed with the woodwork in the house, than the plaques on the walls and the awards in the house highlighting Aerosmith's career lol. Walter said he was one of the most down to earth people you would ever meet, and so is Liv, his daughter, who was also there. He said "aside from the records and awards on the walls, you would never know he was famous" because he was so down to earth.

Just wanted to share that with the Aerosmith fans :wave:

michelemily

In 89 my family and I saw Jackson Brown. We were eating at Mom's Diner in MGM (now DHS) and he was with his son and a Cast Member who was leading him around. Our waitress brought me over and we said hello.

Then in 93 I saw Joey Lawrence (from Blossom and Dancing with the Stars) filming a commercial. After taping he came over and chatted with everyone who was watching the commercial.

yankspy

Over the years I have seen Florence Henderson, Joe Theisman, and Princess Diana. My favorite was seeing Danny Kaye when he was filming the opening special for Epcot. Here is a bad picture of it.

BrittanyRose428

When were at Disneyland in October, Johnny Depp was getting on Pirates with some other girl (wife, gf?) and a body guard as were getting off.

I also saw Arnold Schwarzenegger and Diane Disney at Disneyland on July 17th 2005 for the 50th anniversary. I thought it was interesting that Arnold had a couple of bodyguards, I felt like saying, "who's protecting who here?"

-Dan
Uh oh, time to make me sound like an obsessive teeny bopper... I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP YOURE SO LUCKY!!! :lookaroun

We ate breakfast at GF next to Peirce Brosnan (the james bond days!!). We saw Neil Patrick Harris, Joey Fatone, and Jessica Simpson last november. We also saw Iron Chef Cat Cora...and since i went to culinary school it was like meeting a god haha! (I edited my self out because i look like a linebacker next to her lol. She is VERY tiny!)
Funny story....My father is a HUGE miami dolphins fan and we were walking near the pool at the dolphin, my dad wearing his favorite dolphins hat, and some guy said to my dad "Nice hat son." (My mom and I had no idea who he was!) and my dad just said "Thanks, Don." and kept walking. He later explained that it was Don Shula, former coach of Miami Dolphins and someone my dad had always wanted to meet. My dad sat up in bed later that night and said, "Thanks, Don... God ******!" Needless, to say he is still kicking himself for not saying anything better...or at least getting an autograph!!!:ROFLOL:
catcora-1.jpg

bryPOD

I saw the lead singer of Phish in January 2001. However he is over shadowed by these two:

n43100282_30654877_4079.jpg

n43100282_30654878_4384.jpg

Donnie and Marie Osmand, March 2008, lol...

fngoofy

Used to work at Disney Quest, saw Montel Williams, Bruce Willis, Demi Moore and Kids, and several NYPD Blue stars.

Robin Williams would come in a bit and since we couldn't ask for autographs he was nice enough to just give them out on a pic if he was talking to you.

RogueHabit

I saw Warwick Davis (Star Wars - Wicket, Harry Potter) and his family once; was going to ask for an autograph but he was having kid problems so thought it best to let him be.

sleepybear

Ed McMahon at the Studios in 1992 and Annette Funicello also in 1992, during a parade at MK. It was a huge thrill to see such a Disney legend on Main Street.

And in December, we saw Dave Matthews chilling with his daughter at AKL. They were watching the movies they show in the lobby.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom