Where would you be right now?

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
I've started this thread before and have always gotten many replies. If you were at WDW right now as you're reading this...Where would you be and what would you be doing? I'm posting this because I have 315 more days to go until our next trip and it's killing me.:brick:

I'd be in EPCOT headed for England for some fish and chips for lunch...:king:

TxStateMouse

What a cool thread! Thanks! I'd be in line for either Rockin' Rollercoaster or Tower of Terror. Then I'd be heading to Prime Time for lunch, then the Great Movie Ride.

I, like you, have MANY days until the getaway. 8 months exactly today. And I will probably be on here everyday until take-off. Sept 12 can not come fast enough!

WDWmazprty

What a cool thread! Thanks! I'd be in line for either Rockin' Rollercoaster or Tower of Terror. Then I'd be heading to Prime Time for lunch, then the Great Movie Ride.

I, like you, have MANY days until the getaway. 8 months exactly today. And I will probably be on here everyday until take-off. Sept 12 can not come fast enough!

I'd definitely be in line for Splash Mountain or POTC. We're headin' down Sept 6th!!! We'll be there the week before you, and you're right the waiting is a killer!!!!

klineski96

Yesterday at this exact time I was at the Haunted Mansion. What a gorgeous day too... sun shining, shorter lines, just hanging out.

So yeah I'd say if I wasn't working right now I'd probably be at Haunted Mansion again! Then another ride on the Liberty Belle.

Disney_Belle

Instead of saying right now, I will say in 5 days (because we arrive Friday!!!! YAY!:sohappy:)

So in 5 days, we will be sitting down for our 11:55 reservation for an early lunch at Le Cellier!!!

It will be our first time eating there so its exciting to try a new place (especially after reading wonderful reviews about it!)

Then after lunch, we will take our time liesurely strolling around World Showcase :)

Since1976

Going by previous trips, I'd say we'd probably be at "it's a small world" right about now. And then we'd head over to Comic Ray's for some surprisingly delicious burgers,

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
What's next?

I'm sure I would have finished my fish and chips in England by now and we would be in search of something sweet while keeping an eye out for the World Showcase Players somewhere in Epcot...:wave:

DisneyJunkie

I would be in any one of several scenarios:

• Sitting in the front seat of a stretched limo on Rock n' Roller Coaster as the "3...2...1..." countdown begins.
  • Stepping inside one of the TTA cars and preparing for 10 minutes of the most relaxing ride in WDW.
  • Sitting in the top middle section of the Tower of Terror elevator and watching as the door closes and the ride begins.
  • Walking up the ramp into Spaceship Earth.
  • In the front seat of the Expedition Everest car facing the tore up track just before the backwards part of the ride begins, and enjoying the scenery and view around me.

Adventure

I'd be getting in lots of rides on Space Mountain before the refurb. Also making sure I had a few trips on the TTA in case that has to close for awhile.

BriLee

I would be in the Magic Kingdom eating dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern because on our last trip on our last night at WDW my family ate there but I, soooo unfortunately, got sick and could only eat the mashed potatoes (they were, however, absolutely delicious!).

coachjt

XODISNEYBELLEOX....There is just something about a lady in ears........

We love POP.....we are arriving the 22nd.....The butterflies have started for me a week ago. I just cant wait. I still think its the greatest place on earth.... Where would I be right now?

Watching Bob the piano man at POR.......

Tom

Beta Return
Well, it's 10:17pm....so more than likely I'd be taking advantage of EMH at the MK, with a few plunges down Splash and about 50 trips through the "new" HM! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom