When did Mickey & Minnie get married?

Erika

Now I've seen everything. Is this really a heated argument about Mickey & Minnie and their marital status?

Keep it friendly, please.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Now I've seen everything. Is this really a heated argument about Mickey & Minnie and their marital status?

Keep it friendly, please.

Thats what you hot honeys do to us gents, all rational thought processes go out the window. Its almost as passionate as following your favourite football team (sorry soccer). Only difference is you will only have that one team for life. :drevil:

Anyway back to the pedant and the need to establish if the mouse is living over the broom..............

Ilovewishes

Mickey is so lovely. When he tells Minnie that she's 'always been a princess to me' in the show in front of the castle, i just go all gooey. I've told my hubby to take some pointers from the mouse!

Anyway, if Mickey & Minnie are 'officially' married, what about Donald & Daisy?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Daisy is definately not a one duck, duck. I mean shes always going round with her jaxi exposed, come to think of it so is Donald.

Pair of sleezeballs

mathmagic

Not trying to stir up the pot here, but....

In the Christmas show in Tomorrowland (sorry, can't remember the name of it), Mickey and Minnie get in bed together to go to sleep.

Take from that what you will.

nyfrenchy

I don't know when they got married, but I DO know that there is a video circulating where you can see them "consuming their marriage" (it was taped in DL Paris)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I don't know when they got married, but I DO know that there is a video circulating where you can see them "consuming their marriage" (it was taped in DL Paris)

"consuming their marriage" :lookaroun

I know they are mice, but I didn't know that they eat marriages too! :lol:

nyfrenchy

i read once somewhere that they never had an official wedding...cause disney doesnt promote s-e-x thats why they live together and dont sleep in the same bed cause that means they have s-e-x and thats not the disney way! :lol:

Actually they have been together in a bed, during the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party last year:

From MousePlanet http://www.mouseplanet.com/misc.php?pg=mvmcp_2006
MnM_in_bed.jpg

A unique moment during Mickey's 'Twas the Night Before Christmas comes in possibly the only time that the public can see Mickey and Minnie in bed together. Photo by Mark Goldhaber.

1disneydood

Minnie is fair game unless Mickey wants to step up and put a ring on that finger. Even then, marrige is relevant to the one wearing the ring right? :eek:

freediverdude

Just because a British journalist wrote the book, doesn't mean it's a made up quote, Mr. Dave Smith. If this was an authentic interview with Walt, then Walt is the authority, not Dave.

Brian_WDW74

Just because a British journalist wrote the book, doesn't mean it's a made up quote, Mr. Dave Smith. If this was an authentic interview with Walt, then Walt is the authority, not Dave.

That's just it, if the quote was authentic. People have been misquoted and misrepresented in print for centuries. And when it comes to what Walt's true thoughts were about Mickey and Minnie, I think the people within his own company, especially Dave Smith, would know better than anyone. I seriously doubt that one day Ron Miller or Michael Eisner woke up and thought "You know what? I don't care what Walt's opinions were. It's now the official policy of the Walt Disney Company that Mickey and Minnie are single." :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom