When did Mickey & Minnie get married?

Brian_WDW74

this thread still going one? I have to laugh everytime i hear the word "policy" used.

:ROFLOL:

When it comes to The Mouse, you better believe Disney has a policy for everything.

But you're right. Some people have made up their minds based on a single quote from 1933 that may or may not be accurate, and others believe what the company currently says. Nobody's going to change their opinions until Walt is thawed out and gives us the real answer. :animwink:

freediverdude

Oh, you better bet your bibbidy bobbedy boo that Ron Miller or Michael Eisner would have woken up and done that. You're sadly deluded if you don't think the corporate suits wouldn't do that, if it suited their current marketing campaign, or satisfied some family lobbying group to get them off their backs. They wouldn't care one hoot what Walt said, they would make the policy to suit themselves.

Evans87

Corrus is right, they have never been married, according to animators, its because Mickey and Minnie represent the "sweetness of courtship forever." That, and at the end of every relationship movie is the wedding, and no one wants Mickey and Minnie to end
Walt Disney said they were married. I think they've kind of got thier private life here they're married and all thier films and things are like their public life and they're actors. I know they're not real but that's how I see it.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
@Evans87

6. Do not bump threads unless you have something else to add to the discussion. Additionally, replying to discussions which have been inactive for several months or longer should be avoided unless you have something of value to add.
Don't take it personally, @Evans87 , it happens all the time, and many of us are guilty of the practice. Welcome to the WDW Magic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom