What would you be doing?

Just about 2pm here so if I was at Disney, I think I'd be leisurely strolling around the countries in EPCOT, shopping, eating a Funnel cake and anticipating Illuminations, Reflections of Earth later on after a great dinner--sweet dreams are made of this!! ;)

Cheshire413

Well, it's about 2PM there right now so my hubby and I would probably be walking off a late lunch from the Starlight cafe and contemplating when it would be safe to go on Space Mountain.

wvdisneyfamily

2:14 EST here...I wouldeither be doing the cool indoors rides or running over to Splash to use my afternoon FastPass.
***Sigh***
I miss WDW so much. I don't know when our next trip will be...:(

RussJT

After a nice ride on Space Mountain (see my noon post today) and an afternoon of indoor attractions to avoid the heat (Mickey's Philharmagic, Hall of Presidents, Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor, Carousel of Progress) I would be in the FastPass line for Space Mountain right now. This followed by a quick ride on Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin would be my last rides before a nice buffet dinner at the Crystal Palace.

KingStefan

This morning, we would have been hitting Epcot at rope drop, doin' Soarin', TT and M:S Commando-style, using FP wisely, maybe having to come back later for one or two of those. Then a TS restaurant where ever I could get in, either at Epcot or a resort. Maybe a bit of shopping in WS, depending on the FP situation. Then bugging out to our resort for a rest.

Right now, we'd be just about finished resting, and thinking about what counter service we wanted for a light dinner. If we were up for it, or if the CS choice were at Epcot, we'd watch I-ROE from the bridge to FW, then monorail to MK to finish the night as soon as I-ROE is over (singing "Promise" with my DDs on the way out, of course).

If Epcot didn't fit in with our afternoon plans, we'd head back over the MK earlier and do some subset of jungle cruise, Tiki room, Country Bears, Swiss family treehouse, Riverboat, Hall of Presidents, Stich, Monster's Inc., TTA, COP. Maybe Goofy's barnstormer. The less crowded rides. Maybe some e-tickets if the crowds thin out, or maybe skip Wishes and Spectro to do the rides while the crowds are out front.

Whatever the plan, we'd be flexible and relaxed, because it's one of the most crowded days of the summer.

LongballMG

5:43 pm

Probably spieling on a shuttle at the Backlot Tour

Talking to Mushu at Animation

or

Cleaning the large fryers at Restaurantosaurus

natolij02

It's 10:20 pm for me so, since I have a 2 year old I would be back at POP and in 3 weeks we are going with my In-laws and hoping for an adjoining room so, I would prop the door open between the rooms ask my in-laws to keep an eye on my daughter and head to the pool with my hubby for some "alone" relaxing time. Can't wait to go now that I am imagining in my head what we could be doing at this hour in Disney

Tarzan513

8:30 here and I would be getting ready to watch ROE. Relaxing at the viewing area across the lagoon from the US world showcase, laying on the warm concrete with the nice evening air surrounding me. Of course my wife would be next to me, holding my hand, talking about how great the day has been. I love this show, it gives me the chills everytime I watch it.

MicheleK

11:15 a.m., just finishing up at AK, grab a nice sub from the cooler I packed in our car and heading over to Epcot. Grab FP for Sorin then do standby at TT, M:S (orange), and SE. Depending on our FP return time, walk around WS, get a snack and just do whatever the kids and hubby would like.

Ah, I've only been home a week and a half and I miss it already :cry:!!

KingStefan

Early lunch somewhere at DHS. Brown Derby or Sci-Fi Dine In maybe. Then when the crowds get big, back to the resort for nap time. Gotta get ready for MK EMH, 12-3 AM! Whoo-hoo!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom