What would you be doing?

WDFAN1977

At 5:30 pm I would be freshing up back at my soon to be WL DVC :lookaroun, and getting ready to had back out for the evening firework show and parade at MK.

ada0801

Just Getting There

Since it is Sunday night, we would just be pulling up at our hotel and turning in early so we can hit the ground running the next day...Magic Kingdom. Only 113 more days. Man that seems like a lot.

Since it is Sunday night, we would just be pulling up at our hotel and turning in early so we can hit the ground running the next day...Magic Kingdom.

Same here, almost. i wouldn't turn in early...I'd stay in MK late with extra magic hours and load up with energy drinks and hit MK the next mornin.

Ivan72

At nearly 9:40 pm on our first Sunday of our upcoming trip we would either be watching Spectromagic or riding a bunch of rides while others are watching Spectromagic. :sohappy:

Could also be munching some yummy popcorn or catching a late bite at Pecos Bill's.(My daughter's fave counter service.):slurp:

That's it! I can't stand to wait another minute!:eek: :brick:

wickedfan07

I'd be sitting in the ampitheater waiting for the masses to exit Fantasmic instead of leaving right away and risking getting trampled by strollers on the way out.

I'd also like to be slowly strolling towards the exit at Epcot right now, too.

*sigh*

Mrs.Toad

Great thread! Ordering room service at the Floridian and patiently waiting for my french onion soup and a cheeseburger. My feet and legs would be on fire after so much walking so I would sit down, relax, and get ready to do it all over again the next day.:snore: Some sleep would help to.

KingStefan

We'd just be finishing up our commando run at MK that started at 8 this morning. That means we'd be doing the Pirates, and waiting for our FP time for either Splash or BTMR.

Then it's either to AK for BBQ and a relaxing day on the trails, in the shops, and maybe Flights of Wonder, with EE thrown in somewhere for good measure; or to DHS for some kind of lunch and Block Party Bash, with ToT and / or RnRC if possible.

I love this thread!

yankspy

It's about 10:45 so we would probably be hitting the TTA right about now. My stomach would be getting warmed up by now so I would probably be looking for a pretzel or something as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom