What would you be doing?

Figment25

It's 1315 here so sitting down at the Plaza restaurant and enjoying the Plaza club and a mint chocolate chip milkshake.... :slurp:

CBug88

1:35 pm

I would be enjoying lunch at either Libertry Tree Tavern (MK); Sci- Fi (DHS); San Angel Inn (EPCOT); or Rainforest Cafe/ Yak-n-yeti (AK) with my family!

30 days until the magic begins!!!!!:sohappy:

DisneyGigi

Hmm since it is Tuesday that means we would be at DAK. Probably would have just finished up lunch at Flame Tree BBQ and heading to Finding Nemo if we timed it right and if not hitting Dinosaur.

30 more days for me too CBug!! :sohappy:

octoberbarry

Well given it's Monday at 3:15 PM right now, I'd be in the pool at POFQ or POR thinking about drying off and heading back to the room to change and get over for dinner at O'Hana. Which is what I will be doing exactly 6 weeks from now! :p

Since it's 3:55, we would be finishing up Blizzard beach or the pool, heading back to the room for a shower and get ready for dinner in WS.
Then watch illuminations. :sohappy:

DisneySam

It's 4:14 on Tuesday so I would be watching the Jammin Jungle Parade at the AK right about now...and prepping to make a mad dash back for one last ride on Everest once the parade ends.

octoberbarry

oh it's tuesday

well there ya have it, in my world where the day of the week is barely noticeable...:veryconfu...it was Monday, but now I see that it's Tuesday, which puts me squarely in the midst of my last full day at the world...hmmm...and now it's 5:30 PM...so I'll be chowing down at the Cape May Cafe before our last night of fireworks at either EP or MK...we'll see where the spirit moves us...we'll have been sliding all day in a water park...

mrerk

Premium Member
7:30 PM

Grab a fish and chips and a couple of Bass ale to wash it down at Yorkshire County Fish & Chips in the UK and head over to Canada to watch the last Off Kilter show of the night.

earningmyfins

Either watching the Voyage of the Little Mermaid, eating a classic American burger (also enjoying the sci-fi flicks) at Sci-Fi Dine-Inn at DHS, or enjoying the carousel of progress, and maybe riding the TTA.

I'm in love with this thread!

KingStefan

Good morning, everyone! Right now, we'd just be getting out after a sleep-in morning. Got back from MK at 4 AM! Depending on how everyone feels, we'd be hanging around the pool, or eating and shopping at World Showcase, or eating and doing the "busy afternoon" attractions we missed at MK so far (it's a light day there for this time of year).

Our "busy afternoon" attractions include Tiki room, Country Bears, Swiss family treehouse, Riverboat, Hall of Presidents, Stich, Monster's Inc., TTA, and COP. I'm sure we didn't get to see them all on Tuesday.

KingStefan

Forgot that we hadn't seen block party bash yet. Probably would have hung around yesterday until after BPB, then back to the resort.

In any case, we'll probably head over to DHS tonight at around 8-9. Maybe we'll eat at the Boardwalk somewhere first. We'll stay until 1AM if it doesn't get too crowded after the second F! lets out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom