What would you be doing?

KingStefan

I forgot about this thread. I don't know what I'd be doing right now, but I'd be relaxed and having fun!

EDIT: EMH at Epcot, of course! Trying to ride Soarin' as much as possible!

KingStefan

Hangin' out at the AK. Just finished a beer in Harambe. I would have a FP for either Kali or EE. Checking out the times board to see which line is shorter.

nemofinder22

WDW- Walking around the World Showcase getting ready for Illuminations
DLR- Watching MSEP at DCA then high tailing it out of there to get to Main Street to see Remember.

PoohBear119

I would be waking up in a world of fantasy trying not to think about reality... then grabbing a cup of joe and heading to one of the parks (dont care which one):rolleyes:

Waiting behind one of the ropes at a non-EMH park (maybe EPCOT) with kids ready to race to be the first riders on Test Track and DH racing to Soarin' to get fast passes...boy do I wish I was there...miss it so bad (2 weeks ago I was there, but now we're back:cry:)

JllnLgh

Well it would be 11 06 at the world and I would be on my way to Flame tree barbeque in Animal Kingdom for the best ribs in the world! :slurp: Equipped with our handy dandy wet wipes and duck repellent!

Luige11

If it was early in the morning i would be at gasperlla ( if thats how you spell it) Getting some powerade and heading to the monorail and going to epcot! :)

LoriMistress

4:06pm. DH and I would be leaving Pop Century after a nice 3 hour nap and getting ready to head towards Epcot for a nice dinner at Le Cellier.

Artist_Point_Meal.jpg

KingStefan

Hanging out by the pool, after an early lunch, with a bitters and soda with a twist of lemon, and a bag of crisps. We're at POR right now. (Pretending, of course).

TakeMeThere81

Ahhh, I love this thread...

Well I definitely would NOT be painting and packing in a totally trashed about-to-move house...

It is 11:30 here on a Monday so we'd be at AK. We probably would have ridden Kilamanjaro Safaris and Kali River Rapids, and walked through the Pangani Forest Exploration Train, getting ready to go back to our Everest FP time. I'd be taking it all in, AK is so beautiful and tranquil.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom