What would you be doing?

disneydarling09

Original Poster
I know there is a post about this somewhere but i cant find it....

If you were in Disney RIGHT NOW where would you be? What would you be doing? :wave:

yankspy

Well since it is about 9:40 P.M. I would probably be heading back to my room at the Beach Club after watching Illuminations.:)

drp4video

Doing extra magical hours at whatever park is open late tonight! Which after taking a look, would be both Epcot and MK. So, I would be either hitting up Splash Mountain or Space Mountain again, and again, and again.......*sigh*

Jerm

I would be at the Adventurers Club about to enjoy the end of the Hoopla (hoopla) then head back to the Pop for 3 hours of sleep

Rob562

As others have said, it's late at night, so I'd probably be asleep in my room (or at least getting ready for bed after staying at PI until closing...)

But I only have to think about these things for another 40 days... Then I get to be doing it for real! Yay!

-Rob

The Disney Kid

I would probably just be heading down to refill my mug with disgusting coffee right about now. I'm a late starter.

I hear that. What's up with the Nescafe'? That stuff is NASTY! I thank God for the in room coffee maker. Just ask housekeeping to leave some extra coffee and you'll be fine.

TakeMeThere81

Well...it is 7:20am so we'd be eating breakfast and getting ready to head to a park. We'd probably go to DHS because Animal Kingdom has EMH tonight and we avoid those parks cause we tend to stay off property.

tinkfan05

Well, it's 8:23 am here Florida time, so I would probably be standing around at the gates of MK waiting for rope drop! Oh, can't wait...88 more days for me!

PoohBear119

Well a week from today I'll be on a plane heading to Disney... so I would be plotting my plan of action for the half day when we get there... (or asleep since I will have to wake up at 4:15am to get to the airport on time)

66Stella

I would probably be at Pecos Bill right now eating lunch outside with DH & DD and drying off from just riding Splash Mountain...also discussing our plan of attack for the rest of the afternoon at MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom