What ride/attraction for you is the most relaxing in WDW???

raven

If the subject is relaxing than I'll say:

MK: COP and Pirates. I would have said TTA but there are some sharp turns that can toss you from side to side. :lol:

Epcot: Grande Fiesta Tour and Living with the Land. Both have their moments of solitude.

DHS: Yet to find one.

DAK: Flights of Wonder.

Kristamouse

Universe of Energy. My family of four fell dead asleep on that ride. After the dino's of course, but there were about 30 people in there total and we just streached out and went to sleep on the benches. My DH fell asleep on the Liberty Belle on the inside bench with the camera bag as his pillow. So we have no pic's of that ride b/c it was under his sleeping head.
My kids are still little so we use the baby care centers for a rest and pick me up. I think the next attraction should be a napping center or give the some attraction reclining seats.

jen2009

Hands down TTA. My fiance actually fell asleep on it. Took a picture...he just looked to cute to wake up. Its even nice on a hot day. Just put your feet up and enjoy..........

puntagordabob

Current WDW has to be a tie for me between CoP and Soarin

Historicly my favrorite was The tropical Serenade (Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room).... I still whistle and even sing Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room & Let's All Sing Like the Birdies Sing sometimes (even know the words lol) and I find the whole environment relaxing.... back in the days I NEVER failed to see the show twice or more during each MK daily visit as I have never grown tired of Jose and his flock. Also as this attraction was one of Walt's personal favorites (love the stories of him sneaking in for the shows at Disneyland to the surprise of the guests when they realized he was there!) I feel a warm connection with him every time I see or hear the show. Please do NOT mistake this with Under New Management as I have nightmares when I even think of it.

vwayfan123

TTA Is pretty relaxing, but....

I think SSE might be more so. It's air conditioned, and about 15 minutes(?) long. Its definitley nice to go on after walking around for a while...maybe even 2 times and take a quick nap ;-)

Sassagoula-Rvr

TTA- Of Course!!!

But I do love Soarin' and that ride is amazing!!! We went with a friend and his fiance. And this guy is not big into things like this or anything...but at the end he was clapping along with everyone else. One of the few Disney rides where everyone was clapping at the end. VERY COOL!!

Disney-Nautifan

In my opinion, I believe that the most relaxing attractions found in Walt Disney World are The Hall of Presidents at the Magic Kingdom, and Spaceship Earth at Epcot.

Both are classic Disney attractions, have wonderful and beautiful music scores, and have definately inspired me as a great Disney fan.

Thrill Seeker

I have to go with TTA. You get to chill, talk to your friends, have a snack and look around at Tomorrowland. It's the best thing ever after a long day of walking around Magic Kingdom.

wdwfan100

MK = TTA or Haunted Manison (especially when it leans you backward aahhh)
Epcot-SSE
DHS=GMR
AK=??? I don't know. I guess It's Tough to be a Bug :shrug:

Jenna

MK-Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Carousel of Progress, Aladdin, Dumbo

AK-Its tough to be a bug,

DHS-Sounds Dangerous-I mean if that isn't an excuse to sleep I don't know what is.

Epcot-Living with the land, Spaceship earth

d1sn3y

TTA hands down. I always try to time myself to get the front car, and put my feet on the seat across the way.

Haunted Mansion is another attraction I love to relax on.

On both attractions I ask the castmembers if I can keep going around and they have no problem with it...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom