What ride/attraction for you is the most relaxing in WDW???

definatly People Mover er er Tomorrowland Transit Authority, I rode this with my brother (DaveRube) maybe 5 times in a row back in the 90s when our sister and cousin went to the restroom, and I always look forward to it each trip down.

Living with the Land is also very relaxing, and a big favorite, love vertical growing crops and hydroponics!

:sohappy:

NiarrNDisney

Lets see:

MK - Walt Disney World Railroad, TTA, & Skyway (when it was open)

Epcot - LWTL, and a Boat ride around World Showcase Lagoon

DHS - Studio Backlot Tour

DAK - Discovery Island Trails, Pangani Forest Trail, & Maharajah Jungle Trek

DisneyJunkie

I would have to say, without question or hesitation, that the TTA is the most relaxing ride. You can get in the car, put your feet up, and still be enjoying a ride and getting off your feet for 10 minutes or so at the same time. It's peaceful and relaxing in itself, and can serve as a good way to kill time when waiting to use a SM or Buzz Lightyear fast pass. Spaceship Earth, while I'm not at all impressed with the refurbishment it's gone through, is also very relaxing as well. I enjoy the Great Movie Ride, but I wouldn't say the seats are all that comfortable, so it's not quite as relaxing as it could be.

hcswingfield

TTA is relaxing, but these have put me to sleep:

Hall of Presidents
American Adventure
Impressions de France
Carousel of Progress

I enjoy all of them, but sometimes can't help nodding off.

Thiger

Glad to hear that everyone's saying TTA, as its one of my earliests memories...(well, back when it was the wedway people mover)

TTA #1
POTC #2
Peter Pan #3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom