What ride/attraction for you is the most relaxing in WDW???

Katherine

TTA is always a great way to take a break and still feel apart of it all. SSE is also a great break. The backlot tour at DHS is a good one there.

TTA-ATW

I've been waiting for this thread for 5 years!

I could never simply label TTA simply relaxing. To me it's more like being at peace with the universe. Full demo of a transportation vehicle from the future, a touch of EPCOT, a preview of an entire land including a ride through the crown jewel, great vista's for photography roulet (will the post be in my way?), throw backs to former attrations & last but not least rarely line. So welcome abord TTA travelers! Tomorrowland Transit Authority - All The Way!!!

dxwwf3

Easily Impressions de Frace. 'O Canada was right up there before the new film though. I love the TTA, but not really in the same way a lot of people here seem to.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I don't think anyone...

has mentioned this but ...TTA??:dazzle:

Seriously I hate even talking about it, cuz it's not going to be operational in May when we go, and that's one of my favorite things to do in all of WDW...:cry:

Dragonrider1227

I agree. TTA is definitely a good one for relaxing. COP was a decent "get of my feet for a bit" ride too. Not to mention something to do 'till my fastpass time for Buzz Lightyear came up

zao

I second The Land boat ride. There is practically never a real wait. And its pretty quiet other than the narration. AC is usually kicking if its hot out. I also enjoy the plants they have.

TakeMeThere81

I have to put my vote in for The Land boatride...b/c it goes slowly, has all those great plants, and for some reason, it totally calms my kids down.

At the same time, I love the MK railroad as well. It is so quaint and simple, and my kids love it as well!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom