What is The Weirdest Thing you've seen while you were at WDW?

Monorail_Orange

Hey thanks, I've never been described as 'statuesque' before!

:eek:

j/k, this whole thread has had me :ROFLOL:

Weirdest thing I ever saw at WDW...A good number of years ago I was riding HM (before rehab) - as we turned backwards out of the attic, I saw the doombuggy now behind us reach an arm out, and dump a quart-size ziploc bag of "powder" out along the incline there. I thought it really strange, but didn't realize what exactly they had done until the people passed us in a hurry, speking in hushed tones about finally putting "Paw-paw" to rest in his favorite ride. Yikes.

toetheline29

Weirdest thing I ever saw at WDW...A good number of years ago I was riding HM (before rehab) - as we turned backwards out of the attic, I saw the doombuggy now behind us reach an arm out, and dump a quart-size ziploc bag of "powder" out along the incline there. I thought it really strange, but didn't realize what exactly they had done until the people passed us in a hurry, speking in hushed tones about finally putting "Paw-paw" to rest in his favorite ride. Yikes.

I've never witnessed this, but I've heard it's not as unusual as one might think :lookaroun

Strangest thing I've ever seen wasn't really all that strange, I guess. One time we were riding the monorail and there was another family in our car, so we started chatting with them and found out that we live about a block away from each other.

Another time, we were eating lunch at the Crystal Palace, and almost every table except ours was occupied by members of a large group of teenage girls from Argentina. They all had matching shirts (we were the only other colors in a sea of navy blue) and were speaking Spanish, of course. They were all very polite, but the CMs seemed flustered just by the sheer number of people present who did not speak a language they spoke. It was kind of funny watching the CMs handle the situation.

njbuck

This guy was yelling at his 2 kids on the train in Camp Wilderness.
He was really going at it. The funny thing was, he was wearing a Goofy Hat - the one with the teeth on the rim and the 2 big floppy ears. The ears were flopping around the whole time he was having his hissy fit. It was hilarious!

ttalovebug

Wow! Thanks to those who posted info on Linda Skywalker. Now I know her name! She may be harmless, but it's very freaky to see her jumping up and down with her pom poms. During the shows, all the little kids around her would just stare with their mouths wide open. :lol: I haven't seen her since the show changed, though. Does she still come?

naoboo

The weirdest thing I've seen happened the last time I saw "Wishes" at the Magic Kingdom. After the show, my friend and I veered off towards Adventureland and amidst all the people trying to leave the park, there was a couple (high school age, I think) leaning against a pole and making out for all to see. I loved the fireworks, but I didn't think it was THAT magical. To each their own, I guess. :rolleyes: I really wanted to yell "get a room!", but they were a little too preoccupied. ;)

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
She likes Luke Skywalker, HSM and Disney. People dress up for Star Wars, Star Trek and Harry Potter. Are they considered strange for doing that?
Good for her.

There is a difference. I dressed up like Indy 2 years ago for MNSSHP and my friend dressed up like Captain Jack. Are we weird? No. It was a party. A holiday where people dress up. Events where people do this activity is normal (mardi gras, halloween, themed parties, carnivals etc) I find it strange and creepy that someone would dress up like a teenage cheerleader and attend daily parades. Make this woman a man in the situation and he would probably be label a creepy scary pedi.

She may be a really nice woman. That is fine. I just wouldnt let her babysit the kids anytime soon.

WWallaceII

I once saw someone leave our resort with money left over! :eek:

Seriously, the weirdest thing I saw was a guy getting his picture taken licking the railings at World Showcase lagoon just outside the Mexico pavilion.. :hurl:

WWallaceII

Don't dare ask him what's under his kilt.

:)

apocalypse_now-021246871683.gif

The horror...:eek:

DisneyPrincess5

Seriously, the weirdest thing I saw was a guy getting his picture taken licking the railings at World Showcase lagoon just outside the Mexico pavilion.. :hurl:
Once we saw a kid look around...make sure no one was watching...and stick his tongue on a hand railing on the monorail. Weird and gross yet hysterical.

zurgandfriend

Once on the monorail I saw a man and a woman arguing. She was sitting, he was standing and as they argued he got angrier and angrier and started banging his head against the pole you hang onto. I mean he was really hitting it hard. He had a big mark on his forehead when he got off and I’m betting one heck of a bruise the next day. It was one of those car wreck moments; you don’t want to look, but you can’t look away.

I'm not sure this'd count as weird but it was funny.

During a walk around the WS we saw a CM replanting the little shrubbs that are supposed to look like trees in the model train set. We asked how come he was planting during park opening and he said a rabbit had eaten them all this morning and they needed replacing A.S.A.P.

At this point we had a real time not laughing as while he was planting them, behind him where he wasn't looking a rabbit had followed him along and eaten each and every new one he'd planted!

I know it's sad for the CM after all the hard work, but all I can think is:

:ROFLOL:

alissafalco

Strange old lady

Hello, On 3 separate occasions, sept. '07, sept. '08, dec. '08 at the GF resort lobby we saw an old lady kinda dressed up with a really bad wig and a pile of luggage and gift bags sitting near on the same couch near the piano in the lobby of the GF resort. She was very strange looking almost dressed like a character from DHS streetmosphere sitting in the same location all three times we were there. I told my wife that she probably travels in sept. and dec. the same time we do and it is probably just a coincidence that we saw her multiple times. Anyone else seen her? MikeB
Bump
I was just there yesterday april 6th 2014 and that lady was sitting there in the lobby. I did not say anything but people have said that shes nice. It looked like her bag was made out of stuffed animals

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom