What is The Weirdest Thing you've seen while you were at WDW?

graphite1326

Well, I thought it was weird to see a woman strutting along in Epcot in high (very high) heels. OMG my feet hurt after a day wearing tennis shoes, I couldn't imagine how heels would feel. Wonder exactly what their thinking when they get up in the morning, planning a day in the parks...hmmm red ones or ......no I think these 6 inchers will do fine....:confused:
I've seen that too. Once a man. Well sort of. C'mon!

surfsupdon

This happened just this past March at the Tink meet and greet. Late at night, right before it closed (this is why we visited Tink--b/c we were waved in without a wait.)

A male worker took an oversized crayon prop and put it as his pen15. Then another male cast member dropped to his knees and started bucking his head against it. As this happened, Tink started laughing, dropped to all fours, and stuck her rear end up into the air and had the Photopasser photog straddle her back and ride her like a cowgirl.

It was the most bizarre scene I had ever seen in Disney. Inappropriate too, but because there were no kids around, I did not report it. Probably b/c I don't think any management would believe us.

Communicore

This happened just this past March at the Tink meet and greet. Late at night, right before it closed (this is why we visited Tink--b/c we were waved in without a wait.)

A male worker took an oversized crayon prop and put it as his pen15. Then another male cast member dropped to his knees and started bucking his head against it. As this happened, Tink started laughing, dropped to all fours, and stuck her rear end up into the air and had the Photopasser photog straddle her back and ride her like a cowgirl.

It was the most bizarre scene I had ever seen in Disney. Inappropriate too, but because there were no kids around, I did not report it. Probably b/c I don't think any management would believe us.
That is amazing in every sense of the word!

Communicore

A bizarre thing I've seen is this group of like 20 or so dudes at Epcot theme park who obviously had several beverages, and they just started hitting everyone in their party for no apparent reason, they were punching, smacking, shoving, kicking, even head butting each other, and a few of them even started rolling on the ground. A custodial CM looked at them as if they were nuts, and so did everyone else. They weren't even fighting, it was just trying to get hurt for fun I guess. This took place in the area between France and the international gateway. What a bunch of weirdoes.

As a CM I've also seen people go to the toppings bar at Cosmic's, get a plateful of mushrooms and put ketchup all over them then proceed to eat it with a fork. We also had the colored mayonnaise at that time and some kids decided to smear each other on the face as if it was a war paint or something.

Finally, the weirdest which takes the cake in my opinion would be when we were at the MK gate and I noticed some dude who was walking kind of weird as if there is something troubling him between his legs. When he entered MK he walked to where his family was and in clear view of everyone he then put down his shorts and took out a Subway sub which he was trying to sneak in. And then from his shorts pockets he then took out a couple more sandwiches. Why he had to sneak this in, I have no idea! Weirdo!

Dwarful

We were leaving HS taking the boat back to YC. We were sitting on the back open area of the boat. The passengers who had just left were still walking up the railing. Someone decided to help grandma make some adjustments. All of a sudden we hear people yelling "grab the wheelchair, grab the wheelchair, forget the stuff, SAVE THE CHAIR" Everyone on the boat was watching the wheelchair, mugs and bags roll right into the lake" There was nothing we could do but watch (and laugh inside).

Patrick_Ears

A bizarre thing I've seen is this group of like 20 or so dudes at Epcot theme park who obviously had several beverages, and they just started hitting everyone in their party for no apparent reason, they were punching, smacking, shoving, kicking, even head butting each other, and a few of them even started rolling on the ground. A custodial CM looked at them as if they were nuts, and so did everyone else. They weren't even fighting, it was just trying to get hurt for fun I guess. This took place in the area between France and the international gateway. What a bunch of weirdoes.

As a CM I've also seen people go to the toppings bar at Cosmic's, get a plateful of mushrooms and put ketchup all over them then proceed to eat it with a fork. We also had the colored mayonnaise at that time and some kids decided to smear each other on the face as if it was a war paint or something.

Finally, the weirdest which takes the cake in my opinion would be when we were at the MK gate and I noticed some dude who was walking kind of weird as if there is something troubling him between his legs. When he entered MK he walked to where his family was and in clear view of everyone he then put down his shorts and took out a Subway sub which he was trying to sneak in. And then from his shorts pockets he then took out a couple more sandwiches. Why he had to sneak this in, I have no idea! Weirdo!

Sneaking sandwhiches from inside his shorts??? o_O

Nick Pappagiorgio

We were at the Contemporary outside waiting for the Water Pageant and Peter Pan comes out of the tower with a handler. No clue why he was there, I figured at the time it was some sort of private event of some sort. There were not a lot of people out maybe 10-15 including us. No one really tried to approach him he was walking fast to get to a boat parked at the dock. But the funny thing was that Peter was completely out of character. I think I even heard him swear at one point. I wasn't expecting a magical moment, but the guy should at least shut up until he gets to the boat.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
We were at the Contemporary outside waiting for the Water Pageant and Peter Pan comes out of the tower with a handler. No clue why he was there, I figured at the time it was some sort of private event of some sort. There were not a lot of people out maybe 10-15 including us. No one really tried to approach him he was walking fast to get to a boat parked at the dock. But the funny thing was that Peter was completely out of character. I think I even heard him swear at one point. I wasn't expecting a magical moment, but the guy should at least shut up until he gets to the boat.
He was going to the Wishes Pirates Cruise.

FettFan

She likes Luke Skywalker, HSM and Disney. People dress up for Star Wars, Star Trek and Harry Potter. Are they considered strange for doing that?

Depends. If you're visiting the park for Star Wars Weekends or the grand opening of Diagon Alley or a Comic Con, that's one thing.

But if you're doing it just because it's Tuesday....than yeah. That's completely strange.

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Bump
I was just there yesterday april 6th 2014 and that lady was sitting there in the lobby. I did not say anything but people have said that shes nice. It looked like her bag was made out of stuffed animals

Her bag is full of stuffed animals that she sometimes gives away to little kids. I believe her name is Lynn. She is local, and used to go listen to the band with her husband. After he passed away, she continues to go and listen to the music because it was something they enjoyed doing together. She's not scary or creepy in any way. She doesn't hurt anyone, and she is more than happy to talk with anyone who sits with her, as far as I know.

disney*donna

We have had so many things happen to us and i'm pretty sure they are indeed weird. I am really embarrassed to tell this story. At night I got my clothes ready for the next day and placed them on the footrest of my brothers wheelchair. The next day I was getting dressed and collected my clothes from the footrest, unfortunately I could not find by bra. I figured I had forgotton to get it ready and collected another from the drawer. Once my brother is in his wheels, you do not see much of the footrest. We boarded the bus to magic kingdom, the bus driver was acting kind of strange. He said "maam you have all kinds of things hanging from the wheelchair."
I said "I'm sorry we do have a lot of bags with us"and started to remove our luggage to make it easier for the bus driver.
At bag check, security were giving me strange looks.
At last we were at our favourite place and time for the shot in front of the train station. I decided to take the photo, so my family posed by the wall and I got the camera ready. As the family smiled I saw what everone else had seen, my bright red bra hanging from the footrest and dangling on the floor. So bad:p

ToyStoryMiss

So about 4 years ago, we were at PhilHarMagic in the waiting area (just before they open the doors), and we saw this family about 20 feet away from us. Now, it was the average family, parents and two kids. The kids were so well behaved and were playing with each other..then there was the parents.
The parents were picking their noses..AND EATING IT. :hurl: like seriously. They picked their noses, looked at their finger and then ate it! :hungover:
We stood there like this. :jawdrop: It was so gross!

shipley731

Oddest thing I have seen was a young woman, sitting cross legged in the middle of MK Main Street "nursing" a baby doll. She was rocking back & forth, singing to the doll as well.

Killnme

My girlfriend in high school and I went to MK one Saturday. We saw a lot of men wearing red shirts and holding hands. Then we saw a few men kiss in public. That was my weird introduction to Gay Days at Disney. I didn't care it just caught us off guard.

hull327

My girlfriend in high school and I went to MK one Saturday. We saw a lot of men wearing red shirts and holding hands. Then we saw a few men kiss in public. That was my weird introduction to Gay Days at Disney. I didn't care it just caught us off guard.
And that's why I'd never go during this time.

danpam1024

So about 4 years ago, we were at PhilHarMagic in the waiting area (just before they open the doors), and we saw this family about 20 feet away from us. Now, it was the average family, parents and two kids. The kids were so well behaved and were playing with each other..then there was the parents.
The parents were picking their noses..AND EATING IT. :hurl: like seriously. They picked their noses, looked at their finger and then ate it! :hungover:
literally LOL! GROSS

Goofyernmost

I totally agree with the nastiness of that habit, however, I would, by thousands of times, rather see them do that then flick it randomly about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom