What is The Weirdest Thing you've seen while you were at WDW?

krankenstein

Well, I thought it was weird to see a woman strutting along in Epcot in high (very high) heels. OMG my feet hurt after a day wearing tennis shoes, I couldn't imagine how heels would feel. Wonder exactly what their thinking when they get up in the morning, planning a day in the parks...hmmm red ones or ......no I think these 6 inchers will do fine....:confused:

Perhaps she had been at conference and was going to EPCOT for dinner? :shrug:

Anyway, the lady that decided the half of the bench I wasn't using in front of ToT would be the best spot to strip her daughter naked and change her. :dazzle:

Jasonflz

I saw the most Snooty thing at IASW.

The lady in front of us was going to sit down and apparently there was a bit of water on the seat. She started complaining to the CM's until they came over and cleaned it up. All over a small puddle of water.

reptar77

Anyway, the lady that decided the half of the bench I wasn't using in front of ToT would be the best spot to strip her daughter naked and change her. :dazzle:[/QUOTE]

eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:hurl:

JustInTime

I guess the weirdest thing I have seen in Disney World whould have to be the time I saw a young mother in a wheelchair, sitting in front of the castle during Wishes. She had her son in her lap (he looked about 3). The kid and the mother started fighting about something. After about three minutes of loud yelling, they started slapping eachother. After they were done, the 3 year old started to run away. When he was about two feet away from her, he turned and yelled, " YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY". He then smacked himself and started crying. It was very sad but kinda funny. They next day I saw the same family in The Seas with Nemo and friends. They were screaming again.

Last edited:

_Scar

Oh, and the Earth Barge going Blue Screen of Death backstage.

LOL so they could put on the barge? I've always wondered if they could be hacked into and that happened.... anyways.

I saw 3 college kids dancing to the African drums which looked like they were having a seizure. I think the one guy was high and the other two were drunk. It was one of the oddest things ever, and thank god it is recorded on my camera. 1 more reason I love DAK.

mikeb1967

Strange old lady

Hello, On 3 separate occasions, sept. '07, sept. '08, dec. '08 at the GF resort lobby we saw an old lady kinda dressed up with a really bad wig and a pile of luggage and gift bags sitting near on the same couch near the piano in the lobby of the GF resort. She was very strange looking almost dressed like a character from DHS streetmosphere sitting in the same location all three times we were there. I told my wife that she probably travels in sept. and dec. the same time we do and it is probably just a coincidence that we saw her multiple times. Anyone else seen her? MikeB

Tinkyroo

One time on the bus ride back to our resort from MK we had a lady come on with her daughter (maybe 7 or 8 yrs old). The daughter was hysterically screaming. The mom had a large stroller with her so my DH & I figured the daughter might have had some sort of special need even though she looked fine and was able to walk on the bus. Anyway, the entire drive back to the resort (in the dark) the daughter was screaming, cursing and hitting her mom. Her fists were flying non stop. The mom could barely contain her. It was so bad that she ended up hitting the mom and young child next to them too. That mom got up and yelled to the driver she wanted off the bus. He said no. So she went to the back with her child to get away from them. We were diagonally across from them and I was scared for my kids. Finally a man from the back of the bus walked up to the girl and grabbed her in a body lock. We quickly figured out it must have been her dad - though we wondered why it took him so long to come to the moms aid. It was a very scary and stressful ride back to our resort. We were glad their room was not near ours. And, we felt sorry for the parents. It was obvious to us the child had some kind of syndrome - this was way more than just a tantrum. We also left the bus more appreciative of our children, one who has special needs but nothing like that. Thank you, God!

disneydata

Hello, On 3 separate occasions, sept. '07, sept. '08, dec. '08 at the GF resort lobby we saw an old lady kinda dressed up with a really bad wig and a pile of luggage and gift bags sitting near on the same couch near the piano in the lobby of the GF resort. She was very strange looking almost dressed like a character from DHS streetmosphere sitting in the same location all three times we were there. I told my wife that she probably travels in sept. and dec. the same time we do and it is probably just a coincidence that we saw her multiple times. Anyone else seen her? MikeB
She is there every day with her dolls ... just sits there quietly in the same spot.

Tinkyroo

On another trip my DH and kids saw a young boy run out of a shop in Germany and promptly threw up on the pavement. The funny thing was his mom ran out after him with a pastry or something and immediately said "eat this!". They wondered why his mom's first impulse was to stuff his face with food.

BTW - CM's had it cleaned up in like a minute. When I came out of the shop there to meet back up 5 min after it happened it was all clean.

balletgirl2

She is there every day with her dolls ... just sits there quietly in the same spot.[/QUOTE

I was walking past her when I was at the GF a couple weeks ago and I overheard a CM talking to a guest who was asking what the deal was with this lady. The CM said she is a local lady who comes to listen to the music.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom