What Grinds Your Gears At the Parks?

GatorGambit

your right, lets just take on your moto and shut down all forums :brick:. i dont remember anyone telling you YOU couldnt express your SILLY ARBITRARY OPINIONS

I didn't say they could not share them. I did say that I felt they were arbitrary for someone who loves theme parks so much. If someone doesn't like people talking in line and can't stand kids, why are you going to a theme park where people talk and bring their kids?

im not saying kick out all old people, but if there elderly i doubt ANYONE has a problem with them getting a EMV. if they just fat, then screw em, get some exercise.

So you are saying it's ok to kick people out of a place you would like to be based on other qualities you find annoying, old people excepted?

There are plenty of normal-weight people using ECVs,regardless of age. Chances are pretty good that if someone is overweight and needs an ECV, they have a physical problem and need that ECV.

You need to understand that these people aren't out to annoy you. They are out to enjoy a nice day at a theme park, just like everyone else. Now, if someone hits you with an ECV, be my guest to complain. But don't complain because you have made judgement on people of their worthyness to use an ECV based on age or weight. Someday you may find yourself in a similar position.

i totally agree with being able to talk in the queues, but if some little kids is going beserk and his parents ARENT parenting, you cant complain?

I have no problem complaining about parents who can't (or won't) parent. As a parent myself, I can't stand parents who let their kids run roughshod over anything and everything they see.

I guess my point here us that expect these types of incedents with kids will happen at WDW. It's a theme park. Kids of all ages are going to get cranky. It's the parents who need to make the right call.

I know i cant run 13.1 miles, so am i gonna go run a 1/2 marathon? if you cant walk (which also includes sitting on rides, parades, and eaterys) a mile or 2 around a theme park, really stay home. i hate nothing worse then when a lard line gets going n i get stuck behind the blob. yeah i might walk a little fast, but when it takes 5 minutes to get from Splash Mountain to Big Thunder, I'm ED. If your gonna walk in a fat pack, make some room. Instead they're making the people who dont stuff themselves silly and lay on the couch all day, suffer.

This makes me sick. (Disclaimer: For the record, I'm far from fat.) So should people who are overweight or disabled not go to the mall or a baseball game either because they can't walk? Give me a break. I'm glad you don't run the theme parks.

Discourteous people in a "lard line" or "fat pack" as you so eloquently put it can be of any weight.

I dare anyone who is of able body to spend a week on crutches or in a wheelchair and see how different life is. I guarantee you that even after you suddenly couldn't walk, you would still enjoy going to WDW, and you'd still go even though you physically could not walk a mile.

nyfrenchy

Edit: Grinding gears means Annoying! It is not stuff that ruins your vacation People! :)

You Know what grinds my gears is when people walk around bearfoot at the park!

What grinds my gears is when people talk too mauc in the queue for rides!

What grinds my gears is Crying, spoiled children that don't get their way and HIT their parents!

What grinds my gears is when people throw gum on the ground and you step on it!

What Grinds My gears is when People don't throw away their trash!

What grinds my gears is when you are in the queue and the fast pass people stare at you!(in a way of bragging)

What grinds my gears is when Parents put 10 year olds in strollers!

I hate it when people do this stuff!

Seems like a case of an old man yelling at clouds.

gspin2k1

Edit: Grinding gears means Annoying! It is not stuff that ruins your vacation People! :)

You Know what grinds my gears is when people walk around bearfoot at the park!

What grinds my gears is when people talk too mauc in the queue for rides!

What grinds my gears is Crying, spoiled children that don't get their way and HIT their parents!

What grinds my gears is when people throw gum on the ground and you step on it!

What Grinds My gears is when People don't throw away their trash!

What grinds my gears is when you are in the queue and the fast pass people stare at you!(in a way of bragging)

What grinds my gears is when Parents put 10 year olds in strollers!

I hate it when people do this stuff!

People who try to turn the happiest place on Earth into another thing they can ruin by b*tching about it on the internet.

~G

eroyee

I think this thread should be closed. some of you have turned this into a big argument among yourselves. Maybe you could just PM each other and continue arguing for the next few days.........

magicmaya

Original Poster
Steve, May you close this thread please? :)

I started it and I need to finish it. It's hurting a lot of people's feelings. I'm sorry for making this thread! :wave:

And I don't want to make someone hurt by replying to some of these posts like post number 145 :wave:

Steve, May you close this thread please? :)

I started it and I need to finish it. It's hurting a lot of people's feelings. I'm sorry for making this thread! :wave:

And I don't want to make someone hurt by replying to some of these posts like post number 145 :wave:
It's not your fault for people posting what they do. you just had an interest and wanted opinions and people got ugly. Just keep loving that Hatter dude and HAVE FUN!!!!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
You shouldnt joke its a well known fact that you can only use old refillable mugs if you are pool hopping on Gay Day, and that you are attired in a tshirt celebrating that Universal is a far better park than Disney, cause you will then be allowed beneath the castle to sea the missiles and the model of the forthcoming 5th gate which will be connected by monorail and subway to the airport. A bus driver reliably informed me of this.

Lucky

You shouldnt joke its a well known fact that you can only use old refillable mugs if you are pool hopping on Gay Day, and that you are attired in a tshirt celebrating that Universal is a far better park than Disney, cause you will then be allowed beneath the castle to sea the missiles and the model of the forthcoming 5th gate which will be connected by monorail and subway to the airport. A bus driver reliably informed me of this.
That's not what my boat captain said, and my boat captain can beat up your bus driver.

sbkline

My bus driver told me that you can also see Walt's frozen body down there under the Castle as well.

girlface

When they let TOO MANY fastpass dudes in.

When lazy fat people get motorized wheelchairs,they walk about a metre then get there fat butts back in.

When people in motorized wheelchairs beep at you

When people push in the que

When someones waiting for other people in the que and they join them,a few people ok,thats fine but when about 10 join the que i wanna punch them!!!

The monorails at night.

GRRRRRRRR MAKES ME ANGRY THINKING ABOUT ITHAHA!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom