What Grinds Your Gears At the Parks?

magicmaya

Original Poster
When 20 people cut me in line for TT, saying that they have family waiting for them, but they really don't and it takes me 3 hours to get on.
Yes. That happened to me a couple of days ago. We got 7 FP's

BigRedDad

I could go on and on with this thread. However, it all boils down to lack of respect around the world.

1. ECV's period. Think of me heartless on this one, but when I had my daughter on my shoulders and a fat lady ran me over in an ECV and almost sent my daughter flying, that was it. There is no need for them at all. Fat: good thing you are at Disney to start your walking regiment. 99.99% of the people made the choice themselves. Medical: Get a wheelchair and wheel yourself around or is it that bad that you should not have come? Old: Take your time and do it slowly or think twice about visiting. Lazy: Why go to WDW?

If this is too much, then WDW can declare a couple weeks a year as ECV weeks. These are the only times ECV's can be in the parks.

2. Groups that send one person in a line then have their group, clan, whatever jump in with 50 people.

3. WDW lacking the cajones to create a plan to ban people from the parks for a day.

4. This one will get some people mad at me, but the rules that allow people not to have to wait in a line. I am sorry, I am paying the same for my vacation. I should not have to wait in an hour line just to have someone not have to. If waiting in line is not something you or family members can do, then WDW is not the place for you or the specific attractions are not for you. The exception is the Make a Wish and other similar groups.

5. Bus common sense. Any true gentleman would give his seat up for a woman, elderly or child. However, there are time when this does not apply: when dad has two strollers, bags of souvenirs, backpack, diaper bad, etc. I truly feel for the guy that has to go through that.

6. Foreigners that push right up against you in a queue line. They think that if they are pushing you they will get on faster.

7. Poor parenting. Parents that have no control of their children and let them run around with no respect to others.

8. Stroller people that stop in the middle a moving crowd. I have done this one a couple of times without even thinking about it. :goodnevil It is so easy to just do it and not think about. I think I have it drilled in my head now to not do this on my next trip.

9. Parents forcing kids on a ride they are afraid of and screaming hysterically not to go on.

tiaragirl

What, you don't like kids that scream hysterically? =P

I kind of want to punch people that have the DDP and don't know how to use it. Seriously. You are 5 days into your trip. Yes, you STILL GET DESSERT.

WDWFanatic

-Bad parenting example kids knock over displays and no one picks it up or they swing que chains in line and arent told to stop cause its hitting people.
-foreign tourists pretending they dont know what rules are
-stroller hits on my heels
-The tall guy that gets in front of my kid right as the parade or fireworks begin
-people cutting in line or holding places in line for your 7 other friends as they get food or whatever which you shouldnt have in there anyway.
-abuse of wheelchairs such as teens who get one cause they think they will get thru the line faster
-people that complain about everything disney does and are just negative no matter if you try to explain how it works in the simplest terms.
-people that act like they know everything about disney and as you listen to them talk to their friends or other people you realize they are getting 95% of it COMPLETELY WRONG! and you just wanna turn around and say "you know nothing about disney, stop trying to be cool in front of your friends and shut up"!

armyfamilyof5

As a family we wait until we are all together to get in line, that means if someone needs to potty we wait until they are done and we enter together ALWAYS. Our last trip there was a woman and her 2 kids with a entire tray of food trying to reach her party in the front of the line for the safari but the people behind us would not let her pass :D, a CM showed her to the exit so she could met up with them where the ride exited. We are going this March and we've decided this time when they come pushing up the line, excuse me, excuse me, we will tell them, the line ends BEHIND us. Does this make us bad people :shrug: We love the sign at TSM that says your entire party must enter together, just wish they had them everywhere!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom